PDA

View Full Version : Other Leah - gorgeous 22 year old Thai in Granville - 0449574165

Lancelot
11-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Two minds about sharing this one. I'm absolutely in love/lust with this new girl.
Without doubt the most beautiful and modelesque WL I've met, and i challenge the next reviewer to confirm this when they see her. don't really want to share but I'm not enough of a sugar daddy to sweep her away.* She's fairly new to the country and as yet has no idea of her value when compared to the market she is currently in. Easily fetch double to triple the current asking price. But currently one of two girls working out of Kara's (of Pitt St merrylands) old digs in Granville.

First time I laid eyes on her I was stunned. 5' 8" in heels, body hugging dress, tall size 8(maybe a 6?) not an ounce of fat, huge eyes, high cheeks, long auburn hair, perfect teeth, B+ boobs, probably 22-25yo. Studying English, so not too bad to converse with.* Seriously guys, she has no fucking idea what she can command and at $100 for 30 min and $150 for the hour it was a no brainer.*

*Ive seen her twice, first time there was some light kissing, 2nd time was DFK. All safe, but we'll see as time goes by.* DATY was yummy, very clean, fully shaven, responsive and enjoys it. Very competent CBJ, did this popping thing where she uses the head of my dick to pop sound her mouth.
69, cowgirl mish and finished big time in standing doggie.* You know how when you look down and you realize you are fucking some gorgeous brown perfectly heart shaped behind tapering into a super slim waist with that very sexy hollow running the length of the spine? such a fucking Kodak moment! Sigh

She told me its been quiet as they haven't really advertised yet. They are scared about getting scumbags as Kara has had a few bad experiences. I told her about this site and she was cool with it. So guys be good to her and maybe she'll hang around for awhile. She likes ferrero rocher, if you bring a small packet, it'll be code you're from here. Don't expect anything extra, but I think it'll be a nice gesture.

I know it sounds like an ad but I've reviewed a few here for awhile
I'm being totally self serving by trying to get into her good "books"

Shes there most days, call on 0449574165.

Lancelot
11-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry for long post, but its actually a repost I made on other forum.

IExperiment
12-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Two minds about sharing this one. I'm absolutely in love/lust with this new girl.
Without doubt the most beautiful and modelesque WL I've met, and i challenge the next reviewer to confirm this when they see her. don't really want to share but I'm not enough of a sugar daddy to sweep her away.* She's fairly new to the country and as yet has no idea of her value when compared to the market she is currently in. Easily fetch double to triple the current asking price. But currently one of two girls working out of Kara's (of Pitt St merrylands) old digs in Granville. It's a private house near the RSL.

First time I laid eyes on her I was stunned. 5' 8" in heels, body hugging dress, tall size 8(maybe a 6?) not an ounce of fat, huge eyes, high cheeks, long auburn hair, perfect teeth, B+ boobs, probably 22-25yo. Studying English, so not too bad to converse with.* Seriously guys, she has no fucking idea what she can command and at $100 for 30 min and $150 for the hour it was a no brainer.*

*Ive seen her twice, first time there was some light kissing, 2nd time was DFK. All safe, but we'll see as time goes by.* DATY was yummy, very clean, fully shaven, responsive and enjoys it. Very competent CBJ, did this popping thing where she uses the head of my dick to pop sound her mouth.
69, cowgirl mish and finished big time in standing doggie.* You know how when you look down and you realize you are fucking some gorgeous brown perfectly heart shaped behind tapering into a super slim waist with that very sexy hollow running the length of the spine? such a fucking Kodak moment! Sigh

She told me its been quiet as they haven't really advertised yet. They are scared about getting scumbags as Kara has had a few bad experiences. I told her about this site and she was cool with it. So guys be good to her and maybe she'll hang around for awhile. She likes ferrero rocher, if you bring a small packet, it'll be code you're from here. Don't expect anything extra, but I think it'll be a nice gesture.

Nice review I will check it out wether she is as pretty as you say :) but damn the drive will be 30 minutes if she is what you claim she is worth the drive I guess :)

SpankyTheMonkey
12-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Good stuff Lancelot! Will definitely check out this Thai dish.

Mozilla
12-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Without doubt the most beautiful and modelesque WL I've met, and i challenge the next reviewer to confirm this when they see her. don't really want to share but I'm not enough of a sugar daddy to sweep her away.* She's fairly new to the country and as yet has no idea of her value when compared to the market she is currently in. Easily fetch double to triple the current asking price. But currently one of two girls working out of Kara's (of Pitt St merrylands) old digs in Granville. It's a private house near the RSL.

lancelot... all i can say is bravo! bro before ho.... <now where did i put my phone?>

IExperiment
13-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Sorry for long post, but its actually a repost I made on other forum.

Thanks again she is hot pity about the new hair cut but still good. And thinking about it yes Doggie was a Kodak moment :) saw her three times a record for me in three days :) maybe not dont remember :)

Lancelot
13-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Thanks again she is hot pity about the new hair cut but still good. And thinking about it yes Doggie was a Kodak moment :) saw her three times a record for me in three days :) maybe not dont remember :)

3 times in 3 days! Wow, you sound even more smitten than me. She's quite sweet isn't she, comes across very innocent like with a genuine smile that you see in the eyes, but when in the room pop sucking (my new description) my cock, gold!

Lancelot
13-07-2012, 07:02 PM
You hotdoggers! You've monopolized Leah for the last few days. She asked me to see her flatmate so I've posted another review, maybe this will get me some time back with Leah?

assnpussy
14-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Sounds worth a try! :slobber:

Ahkungor
15-07-2012, 03:59 AM
oooo very very nice Thai girl - me already try - I love her. doesnt matter about the hair but great pussy! yum yum

How much?
15-07-2012, 04:29 AM
What's address

Lancelot
15-07-2012, 09:36 AM
It's a private residence, they'll give house address when you're near. It's close to Granville RSL, which has one of the best yum cha places in Sydney :)

out2010
17-07-2012, 10:20 AM
What are their working hours?

maxwell
17-07-2012, 01:44 PM
What are their working hours?

I can't get thru to either of these girls. Is there some sort of code i need to crack?

Lancelot
17-07-2012, 06:11 PM
No code as far as I know. Best times are in arvo as she has English school in the mornings few days a week. Try again. Sometimes I send SMS.

GreenL
17-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Is there any parking around?

Lancelot
18-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Yeah, heaps of parking along two streets. House sits on corner. Never had problem.

IExperiment
18-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeah, heaps of parking along two streets. House sits on corner. Never had problem.

I park in the corner three days in a row :) with my crappy Audi A1 not mine so if you see this car there that mean I am having a good time :)

maxwell
18-07-2012, 09:01 AM
No code as far as I know. Best times are in arvo as she has English school in the mornings few days a week. Try again. Sometimes I send SMS.

Still no response. And yes, I've checked the number. My aim was to find out the do's and don'ts of the potential booking. So i've given this one more leeway than other potentials already, so I'm giving up on this one. Unfortunate since the feedback i sounds good here.

Enjoy, and thanks for the tip.

kk071700
18-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Good report, the girl sounds great!!
It is on my way home, I will try her recently.

Leppon
18-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Was around the area yesterday after meeting was horny so using my phone to surf on syd99 and found that this Leah and the AR sound good, so told myself to give it a call if it's like bro maxwell, then probably go over roger. Anyway called and she picked up after few rings (called in the evening), asked she available she said yes so asked for the address and @ the location in 10mins.

BTW bro, plenty of parking on the street so don't you worry. So called and lead in the house to the 2nd last room. The door was abit stuck need to force it open and close. The mamasan lead me to the 2nd room and waited for few minutes and this gorgeous, tall, big eyes, slim hot chicks come in, i was like yes take my money please. But time wasn't permitted only took the 30mins option, had a quick shower and jump back to the room. We chat abit, the usual conversation, just finish work? where you live? how you know about me? And yes no problem on communication and abit turn off when she keep calling you darling/honey, (i mean honey this honey that just aibt put off right? but her smile bring me back hahaha)

So on the bed, start the catbath and on dom for cbj, after few minutes did some 69 as well. Then on reverse cowgirl, man it felt good already, then miss, just loving her tits sychonised up and down together with her hot fucking horny face with the eyes like please fuck me deep and harder, it was just a nice view there, totally forgot the doggies position that i loved. After some long deep pump and hard i came and she came too i guess she was shivering too, (or may be she did that to every bro?) So still got 10mins left in the session she gave me a good massage front and the back too. In my mind i was thinking, if any bro want a Thai massage with happy ending then this hot chick could fullfill your request.

On the way out, saw another chick guess she's Linda, saw her back, that ass very fuckable too. But didn't saw her face, so hmmm, may be next next time. Yes i already plan to re-visit today already but too bad, don't think i could be able to spare the time, may be tomorrow or Friday.

So I would like to rate her:
face 9
body 8.5
sex 8.5
attitude 10
WIR YES YES YES

IExperiment
19-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Was around the area yesterday after meeting was horny so using my phone to surf on syd99 and found that this Leah and the AR sound good, so told myself to give it a call if it's like bro maxwell, then probably go over roger. Anyway called and she picked up after few rings (called in the evening), asked she available she said yes so asked for the address and @ the location in 10mins.

BTW bro, plenty of parking on the street so don't you worry. So called and lead in the house to the 2nd last room. The door was abit stuck need to force it open and close. The mamasan lead me to the 2nd room and waited for few minutes and this gorgeous, tall, big eyes, slim hot chicks come in, i was like yes take my money please. But time wasn't permitted only took the 30mins option, had a quick shower and jump back to the room. We chat abit, the usual conversation, just finish work? where you live? how you know about me? And yes no problem on communication and abit turn off when she keep calling you darling/honey, (i mean honey this honey that just aibt put off right? but her smile bring me back hahaha)

So on the bed, start the catbath and on dom for cbj, after few minutes did some 69 as well. Then on reverse cowgirl, man it felt good already, then miss, just loving her tits sychonised up and down together with her hot fucking horny face with the eyes like please fuck me deep and harder, it was just a nice view there, totally forgot the doggies position that i loved. After some long deep pump and hard i came and she came too i guess she was shivering too, (or may be she did that to every bro?) So still got 10mins left in the session she gave me a good massage front and the back too. In my mind i was thinking, if any bro want a Thai massage with happy ending then this hot chick could fullfill your request.

On the way out, saw another chick guess she's Linda, saw her back, that ass very fuckable too. But didn't saw her face, so hmmm, may be next next time. Yes i already plan to re-visit today already but too bad, don't think i could be able to spare the time, may be tomorrow or Friday.

So I would like to rate her:
face 9
body 8.5
sex 8.5
attitude 10
WIR YES YES YES

Wow I guess I am a hard marker :) yes she could be a 9 and I told her she will get busy look after this girl guys shared around and dont ruin her :)

herecticx
19-07-2012, 01:47 AM
why is all the action in sydney :(

fuck! fuck! fuck! i want to try this model babe

:(

croney
20-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Have to concur with the boys who have been to see this beautiful babe.Prob the best package bird I've ever seen for value.Legs great ,lovely little tits and what a fab shape overall.If she was DD I suppose it would be better but not necessary on this stunner.
And her face.What an absolute gem.
Easy enough place to find.Plenty of parking.Pretty low key place .Side entrance as well.No pushing and shoving and clock watching.Only watching I saw was cock watching.
Bit of a rub down after shower.Then a beaut CBJ and saw absolutely scenic 69.Leah has a pussy like a mouse's ear.Very trim and terrific and clean clean clean...

Various positions followed finishing with doggie.Wow this was great and I shot a big fat load into the dom.Spent I was.Usually I have some difficulty shooting with the dom on but this time there was no stopping me.
Yes a pleasant sexy lass very worth the visit.
I would rate her between 9 and 10 on everything.I'll be back for more for sure.

Utamaro
25-07-2012, 04:37 PM
I saw her after reading this thread... and yeah, all the bros' comments are true!
A bit weird setting as it is a private residence... kinda nice feeling as if you are visiting your GF's place to have a shag.... a bit awkward to go to the shower as you need to walk thru the living area where mamasan and other girls (there were two other girls) are sitting and resting.... but it's okay I guess...

I was a bit shocked (in a good way) to see her face - OMG she's gorgeous. Really tall, beautiful face and looong legs. She is very friendly and responsible. Good GFE but seems like she is enjoying having a sex too.... not one of those bored WLs. Really trying hard to please her customer - great attitude!

...and what can I say about doing doggie with her.... great ass!!

I think this place is really good value for money and despite a bit far from where I live/work, I will be back for sure!!

Travelmate
25-07-2012, 05:25 PM
To have a SHAG with girlfriend make me excited already.
I have picked up my keys ...
which girlfriend should I go to now?

IExperiment
26-07-2012, 03:51 AM
To have a SHAG with girlfriend make me excited already.
I have picked up my keys ...
which girlfriend should I go to now?

Talk talk talk have you seen her yet ??? she is hot I will see her again soon havent seen her for two weeks as I am busy :)

Lancelot
27-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Yellowfever, did you mimi? I saw her yesterday and posted review. Be interested in your exPerience of her. Personally I had a great time.

IExperiment
27-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Yellowfever, did you mimi? I saw her yesterday and posted review. Be interested in your exPerience of her. Personally I had a great time.

Actually was looking to meet up with Leah yesterday but they told me she is off for a week ??? but now I guess I might not see her for a while as I am busy with girl that I meet not a ML/WL.

Hidden Python
29-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Guys just one question
Is the place near merrylands rsl or Granville rsl

Lancelot
29-07-2012, 08:02 PM
It's near Granville RSL, not far from the station.

Hidden Python
29-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the info,
Will give the girls a call.

TheTiger
30-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Looks like I need a trip to Granville.

4some
31-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Without doubt the most beautiful and modelesque WL I've met, and i challenge the next reviewer to confirm this when they see her. don't really want to share but I'm not enough of a sugar daddy to sweep her away.* She's fairly new to the country and as yet has no idea of her value when compared to the market she is currently in. Easily fetch double to triple the current asking price. But currently one of two girls working out of Kara's (of Pitt St merrylands) old digs in Granville.

Just wanted to check what's on offer with Leah - is there any chance of BBBJ? Was DFK standard for the guys who have seen her so far?
And what's the hygiene like? Does she have a shower before she starts the session with you?

Utamaro
31-07-2012, 09:26 PM
No, she didn't offer me BBBJ - just CBJ (but still good) and no DFK... however, if you become a regular like bro Lancelot, things may change.

I didn't mind at all though.... her CBJ was very good and she looked like enjoying herself and she is friendly enough that makes up no DFK.

I guess if a girl has a hot body and good attitude, those things are not very important!

TheTiger
31-07-2012, 09:57 PM
A pic would be nice ...

IExperiment
01-08-2012, 02:48 AM
No, she didn't offer me BBBJ - just CBJ (but still good) and no DFK... however, if you become a regular like bro Lancelot, things may change.

I didn't mind at all though.... her CBJ was very good and she looked like enjoying herself and she is friendly enough that makes up no DFK.

I guess if a girl has a hot body and good attitude, those things are not very important!

I saw her three times in three straight days and all the time I got BBBJ and DFK but she is a bit guarded with DFK but the third day was good :) and I tip her $50 anyway good luck make sure your clean shaven and try to get those service. I was thinking not sharing the extra service but seem I am not seeing ML/Wl for the time being so why not shared info :) Anyway make sure your clean shaven and good luck :)

Here is the A/R I did on her minus the extra :)

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1454-Leah-0449-574-165

BBBJ 8.5 :)

punther
01-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Just wanted to check what's on offer with Leah - is there any chance of BBBJ? Was DFK standard for the guys who have seen her so far?
And what's the hygiene like? Does she have a shower before she starts the session with you?

No BBBJ for me. As for the hygiene, I don't think it's very hygienic to be honest. The shower room is small and is the same room as the toilet, it is separate from the actual room where you'll be doing the deed so you would have to walk pass mamasan and another WL in some state of undress (ideal situation to ask for orgy haha). The floors were wet when I entered the shower, and there were hardly any room to put my clothes - resulting in soaked jeans and socks. When I went they were busy and I think Leah rushed herself to get ready, so wasn't sure if she even had a shower, hence did not try DATY.

But like the brothers said above, hot bod, good CBJ and very friendly!

punther
01-08-2012, 06:04 AM
:) and I tip her $50 anyway good luck

BBBJ 8.5 :)

Did you tip her $50 each time for BBBJ, or just once and she gave it to you each time? :)

IExperiment
02-08-2012, 02:30 AM
Did you tip her $50 each time for BBBJ, or just once and she gave it to you each time? :)

Tip her $50 everytime I wanted great service :) have fun she is worth it if she was in the CBD last few weeks ago I would see her more.

4some
06-08-2012, 05:07 PM
After all the really positive views on the Thai girls at GV, I thought I'd check it out for myself....

OMG - now this is going to be controversial given the overwhelmingly positive reviews - and I know I am going to be Han Solo (contrarian) here - but I didn't know whether to laugh or just bolt out of there!!

The first girl I met was Leah - all I can say is one word (or is that 2) - ladyboy...

Then I was shown - Linda and Mimi - F___ - oh well - at least I saved $100 and did the right thing to walk away.

Please forgive me if I have offended anyone and maybe I need a new set of glasses. But I just had to write because I thought what I encountered was so funny and I was so happy to have at least put my wallet away and saved it for a punt for another day...

wilisno
06-08-2012, 05:17 PM
After all the really positive views on the Thai girls at GV, I thought I'd check it out for myself....

OMG - now this is going to be controversial given the overwhelmingly positive reviews - and I know I am going to be Han Solo (contrarian) here - but I didn't know whether to laugh or just bolt out of there!!

The first girl I met was Leah - all I can say is one word (or is that 2) - ladyboy...

Then I was shown - Linda and Mimi - F___ - oh well - at least I saved $100 and did the right thing to walk away.

Please forgive me if I have offended anyone and maybe I need a new set of glasses. But I just had to write because I thought what I encountered was so funny and I was so happy to have at least put my wallet away and saved it for a punt for another day...

Haha ! I haven't seen any of them, but I think you're destined to be shot down by their fans ! :miao:

And I don't believe that Bro IExperiment couldn't tell a girl from a ladyboy !!! He booked Leah 3 days in a row !!!

chandra_man1
06-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Good stuff, if I'm gonna tick off ladyboy on my this then this is it. Let me have a few hard drinks first, might need more afterwards if she is LB. If she is that hot then she should be commanding more money, it's just market forces. So maybe something is fishy

Andyboy
06-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Saw Linda this afternoon, Mimi was busy. Didn't see Leah, but everyone so far seems to go on and on about how good looking she is. If it wasn't for the reviews from more experience bros I'd be worried. Some ladyboys are incredibly good looking and sexy.
Leah is still on my list to do, I'm pretty sure she's a gurl.

manman888
06-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Yes she is definitely a girl as I tried as well. There is no way Leah is a LB.

wilisno
06-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes she is definitely a girl as I tried as well. There is no way Leah is a LB.

There you go, words from another master ! :miao:

croney
06-08-2012, 10:41 PM
The guy is taking the piddle obviously.Must have gone to Gladesville in error.

Seen her twice and she is exceptionaal.Perhaps herr Rick meant she was a ladybird..

Lancelot
07-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Lol yellowfever, good luck on that. I think I know what Andy means. Use to be another Thai girl many years ago in the old Blackburn that other girls constantly accused her of being a ladyboy because she was so much better looking than the rest of them. She was initially insulted and told me herself that she had met post ops that she didn't initially know so she eventually took it as a compliment. She was definitely all woman and her pussy would get so wet with DATY, crap, can't remember the name but still remember the look as she bounced up and down in CG! Lost track of her, I suspect she was snapped up by a sugar daddy. Leah is definitely all woman, likewise her pussy gets soaked, but all of us who've seen her have no doubts. Not sure if I'm game to be the one to tell her about 4some's post, I might defer to you brother YF. Also bro YF, have you seen Leah or have you been fully "claimed" by Mimi?

TheTiger
08-08-2012, 11:30 AM
I speak fluent thai....

I fuck fluent thai ... so yellowfevor, you-me same-same-but-different.

gdx
08-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Do you have a address?

Andyboy
08-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Lol tiger, means I'm multi-lingual as well, Chinese, Thai, Korean, map, malay,
Gdx, when you make appointment with a girl the first time they give you address when you arrive near Granville station. After that you just need to remember where it is.

asnlvr
09-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I called on Monday and was told three girls on, including Leah, who I asked to see. Once at Granville called again for address. Had to wait 90 minutes for a booking but on the second call Mimi answered phone and said impossible to see Leah. Oh well next time. Not too disappointed as Mimi gave me the roughest BJ ever. Her head was like a jackhammer.

IExperiment
10-08-2012, 12:14 AM

ah yes I can see what your saying as she has sharp feature. But once you look at her properly and check everything out she is defenetly a girl :) I had a bad experience once with a caucasian I am still not convince she was a she so there was no way I was going to have a hard on even she was trying to give me a DFK I did not wanted to do it. I was a bit withdrawn so I stop the session but I feel sorry for her as she was very nice and wanted to refund some money back but I just cant continue as there was no way I could perform.

LaughingGor
10-08-2012, 01:45 PM
she sucks it like a lollipop

croney
10-08-2012, 05:33 PM
I called on Monday and was told three girls on, including Leah, who I asked to see. Once at Granville called again for address. Had to wait 90 minutes for a booking but on the second call Mimi answered phone and said impossible to see Leah. Oh well next time. Not too disappointed as Mimi gave me the roughest BJ ever. Her head was like a jackhammer.
Try on a sunday.3 girls and me when I went last time.
If there is a cuzza hidden anywhere on this delight I would be flabbergasted.Neat bird .Love giving it to here

Andyboy
10-08-2012, 06:53 PM
3 girls AND you croney? :) joined the crew eh. Do you provide any special services? How much extra? Anyone with AR on Croney? :P

croney
10-08-2012, 08:48 PM
croney would be too expensive for you Andy.:smile:

I can only handle one at a time nowdays.But 3 were on offer.

All 3 are really nice girls.

need1
10-08-2012, 09:56 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did i read this ......... i miss sydney :cry:

wilisno
10-08-2012, 10:09 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did i read this ......... i miss sydney :cry:
Don't you have a day off or two ? Fly over, it only takes an hour and a half ! ;)

TheTiger
13-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the update.

Lancelot
15-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Sorry to be bearer of sad tidings but just found out Leah finishes next week. May not be coming back to industry at all, may not be staying in Aus as visa is finishing up. Make matters worse Linda finishes the following week as her Visa runs out too, and she's not sure if she'll be back either, sigh, so sad.

Travelmate
16-08-2012, 03:39 AM

jetstar is very cheap!

Andyboy
16-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Saw Leah today for first time, hopefully not last time. Reports all very accurate. Agree she is one of the best looking girls around, not just body wise but her face is beautiful.

Lancelot
31-01-2013, 07:06 PM
Heard from Mimi that Leah is back in Oz. suppose to be starting back at Granville next week.

lonely heart
31-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Heard from Mimi that Leah is back in Oz. suppose to be starting back at Granville next week.

Wor really?? Heard she is really hot. How much this place charge now??

IExperiment
04-02-2013, 02:24 AM

Keep us posted Lancelot pity she is far.

Lancelot
05-02-2013, 11:40 PM
Saw her yesterday, looks as hot as ever. Starts back tomorrow, same place, new number. 0410944596

IExperiment
06-02-2013, 12:15 AM
Saw her yesterday, looks as hot as ever. Starts back tomorrow, same place, new number. 0410944596

Thanks Lancelot :) pity she is far away.

croney
07-02-2013, 08:42 PM
thats cool.I love that bird.so nice

boater
08-02-2013, 08:44 AM
Sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing that Lancelot

Boater

chandra_man1
12-02-2013, 01:08 PM
do u have to make booking or just rock up ? i tried calling the new number but no one answers

altgourami
12-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Generally speaking you should never just rock up to a shop unless it's a hello shop. This shop is in a private house in a residential street and therefore discretion (and booking ahead of turning up) is appreciated. Mamasan is very helpful. Girls are generally good value.

jackstar
12-02-2013, 08:39 PM
do u have to make booking or just rock up ? i tried calling the new number but no one answers

As Alt said prob best to book, but i did rock up late last year and no probs. I went in the side gate. no issues.

IExperiment
14-02-2013, 12:09 AM

I try to visit her last Saturday and calling them at 10am but she started at 12 noon which she was book already and Mamasan very protective of her saying Leah No FS anymore. So I try calling again at 12:30 no one answer the phone so I rock up at 1:30 after a few chores in the west and mamasan answer the door saying Leah is finsihing after the 1pm job :( I told her I saw Leah last year so mamasan said ok and comeback after 2:30pm hhmm I said sorry have to be back in the city its to late for me and been trying to call for half hour already but phone is turn off :( next time I guess or maybe not.

chandra_man1
14-02-2013, 08:38 AM
she must be extremely popular. I wish they follow Ginza's lead and make her Gold Class and charge $140 rather than $100 silver class.

croney
14-02-2013, 01:55 PM
What days anybody know ? and if mimi not on would help .... some history there
Wed,Thurs,Fri,SAt.
I had no trouble getting on.

Getting off was a problem though:confused2:

IExperiment
14-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Wed,Thurs,Fri,SAt.
I had no trouble getting on.

Getting off was a problem though:confused2:

Please tell :) is she still hot ??? PM me if you like.

croney
14-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Please tell :) is she still hot ??? PM me if you like.

Still the same as before old mate.Real sweetie

10/10 for me

IExperiment
15-02-2013, 12:46 AM
Still the same as before old mate.Real sweetie

10/10 for me

Thanks for the update including the days she work.

croney
15-02-2013, 08:49 AM
Thanks for the update including the days she work.

Treat her nice old mate.
Maybe she confused you with someone else.

Sometimes it is hard to get through on the phone.Just have to persist

altvmla
21-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Is everyone here confirmed to be a real woman and not a ladyboy? thinking of seeing someone here soon.

vanpersi
21-02-2013, 06:33 PM
I called them today. The mamasan says shes no longer working in her shop.. Does anyone know where else she works?

croney
21-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Is everyone here confirmed to be a real woman and not a ladyboy? thinking of seeing someone here soon.

If she is a bloke I'm a hairy assed woman

vanpersi
21-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Is jenny hot as well? What type of girl is she?

croney
24-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Shes on Tour ..... She is well off and does it for fun and extra cash .... See jenny .... she will take care ... watch your head on the clothes line ...

And she is a 100% women ...

Funniest theory I've heard for a while old mate Yellow.
She is an 100% bird I agree.

Van Jenny is a nice Thai girl

newnight
14-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Does Jenny do BBBJ? Thanks.

croney
16-03-2013, 05:11 PM
Is she still there Newnight.Maybe not

Lancelot
16-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Apparently Jenny has gone back to Thailand for holiday. Back in a month or so. Said she was going back for a boob job. Leah has gone back to Thailand as well. Only girls there now are Sarah and new girl Ruby. Have tried either yet but both seem friendly and accommodating.

croney
17-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Gee Leah didn't stay long mate.

Bit of a pity really

Lancelot
17-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Leah is back in town. Joining back with the girls at Granville at their new location, still in Granville. Grand reopening is tomorrow, Thursday 18th.

massagecriticaus
18-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Any contact detail and pricing please.....

Lancelot
18-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Number is at top of thread - 0449574165
$150/hr $90/30min
Private house in Granville, ring and they'll give you address.

pepefirstlove
18-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Is booking require? Or just ring the number once there just pick the girl? That simple?

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2013, 10:08 AM
$150/hr $90/30min

So they provide FS in a private residence ??

IExperiment
18-07-2013, 01:31 PM
So they provide FS in a private residence ??

Yes they did. Your interested or your being a busy bodies :) She is one really hot babe, very hot. I hate the traffic to get there thats say something about the babe, just the place is 1960-1970 old house but clean anough dont know about the new one :) but I still made the effort three day in a row thats say something about the babe it self.

Like Charlie Sheen say to his brother Allan in two and a half man, when Allan was driving on the freeway you do this everyday I would kill my self :)
So the second day I made sure I visit at noon so I wont be sitting in peak hours traffic like a snail (Jesus Christ) 30km take more than an hour even driving semi aggressive.

Face - 9
Body - 9 and quite Tan I ussually dont like Tan girl but she was exceptional and I even made the effort and drove there again but miss it somehow so gave up.
Height - 168
Service - Go check it out your self :) if she work near the CBD I would check her out again.

DrFeelGood
18-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Is Leah back??

IamSam
18-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Guys please show some respect to these girls by not posting stupid questions in a public forum!

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Yes they did. Your interested or your being a busy bodies :) .

Haha, so if I am Not really interested then I can't ask any question ??

Well, to be absolutely honest, yes, I am always interested to know what is out there, then I have to sort out the big tits vs not so big tits. If there are big tits girls then I have to store that information somewhere. If she is a ML, she will have priority over a WL as I usually go RnT!!

Then the location will play a big part, if the shop is CBD, I am more than likely be able to visit, if it is out of town, like Stanmore - it's much harder even when I have so many friendly favourites there!

So it's very complicated ! And I haven't even mention the financial limitation either - well, this week and next I am pretty loaded thanks to the Queensland Team..........lol

So yeah, you are right brother, I probably should save it and not make any comments or ask any question!!

Cheers

:cool2:

IamSam
18-07-2013, 06:15 PM
I probably should save it and not make any comments or ask any question!!

Cheers

Reserve your stupid questions and comments for massage threads!

pepefirstlove
18-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Anyone got lucky today?

IExperiment
19-07-2013, 01:24 AM

Well, to be absolutely honest, yes, I am always interested to know what is out there, then I have to sort out the big tits vs not so big tits. If there are big tits girls then I have to store that information somewhere. If she is a ML, she will have priority over a WL as I usually go RnT!!

Then the location will play a big part, if the shop is CBD, I am more than likely be able to visit, if it is out of town, like Stanmore - it's much harder even when I have so many friendly favourites there!

So it's very complicated ! And I haven't even mention the financial limitation either - well, this week and next I am pretty loaded thanks to the Queensland Team..........lol

So yeah, you are right brother, I probably should save it and not make any comments or ask any question!!

Cheers

I still answer the question so I am ok with the question dont be to sensitive or jittery :) if you wanted more info PM me.

croney
19-07-2013, 04:31 PM
must make a visitation.Nice bird.

Lancelot
24-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Saw Leah yesterday and she is as stunning as ever. Greeted me like a long lost friend, genuine warmth in her eyes and smile. And damn that bod! SHe was wearing a leopard skin dress and heels that made her legs look like they go forever.
In the room it was pure GFE, DFK, laid her down and just kissed her all over, leading down to DATY,. then she took over with some BBBJ and then moved her into 69. the sight of her easing herself on to my pole was awesome! still one of the best looking chicks i've ever fucked AND felt a connection with, not like a lot of hot looking ice princesses. Anyway finished in doggy wish is always a kodak moment, or instagramatic, which I guess is more up-to-date. and just finshed up with some cuddling and chatting. A great combo, attitude like the girl next store but looks like a magazine model. Totally exhausted. Then mamasan tells me Mimi is back too. My favourite pocket rocket. Will be working with Leah tomorrow. Me thinks double? If I can find the dosh.

Busyboy
26-07-2013, 10:11 PM
So how ladies are at this place?

And what are there hours?

paulgallen
27-07-2013, 11:30 AM
$150 hour

Due to work commitment i was out that way so I swung by. She is tan tall and slim and very friendly. But no BBBJ wtf ??

IExperiment
27-07-2013, 01:38 PM
$150 hour

Due to work commitment i was out that way so I swung by. She is tan tall and slim and very friendly. But no BBBJ wtf ??

Best for you to ask how much for extra, the last time was $50.

croney
27-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Saw Leah yesterday and she is as stunning as ever. Greeted me like a long lost friend, genuine warmth in her eyes and smile. And damn that bod! SHe was wearing a leopard skin dress and heels that made her legs look like they go forever.
In the room it was pure GFE, DFK, laid her down and just kissed her all over, leading down to DATY,. then she took over with some BBBJ and then moved her into 69. the sight of her easing herself on to my pole was awesome! still one of the best looking chicks i've ever fucked AND felt a connection with, not like a lot of hot looking ice princesses. Anyway finished in doggy wish is always a kodak moment, or instagramatic, which I guess is more up-to-date. and just finshed up with some cuddling and chatting. A great combo, attitude like the girl next store but looks like a magazine model. Totally exhausted. Then mamasan tells me Mimi is back too. My favourite pocket rocket. Will be working with Leah tomorrow. Me thinks double? If I can find the dosh.

Yes I called in and saw Leah again recently.She sure is a star alright Lance.Looks as good as ever.Tall classy from top to bottom and treats you like a king.
Well worth a visit if you are at a loose end lads.If you like being treated well and enjoy a nice easy ride she is perfect.She is nearly perfect anyway.
Beautiful eyes,face and a lovely lookin bod.Great to look at when you are chokka block from behind.I'm sure she would be Gold Class at another joint.
Easy place to find now and a much better house too.All the other ladies are super nice and the older lady too.
Lance what about the wheels on the bed on a wood floor.hahahah good fun.Good laugh.

pepefirstlove
08-08-2013, 05:16 PM
$150/hr $90/30min

Do they do eftpos or cash only joint?

Fisher
08-08-2013, 07:19 PM
I will be visiting this place as the last time i missed out with the hours i was working and was real keen on leah.
This is why i love this forum so much information and tips.

pepefirstlove
08-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Just came back, met Mimi. Ok looking but I enjoy the session with her. Seem we clicked from the get go. There another girl name Ruby better looking too. But she was busy, might try her next time. I was seeking for Leah since its her thread afterall and once I was there told she won't be back few days ;(

walterwhite
16-08-2013, 04:12 PM
I received a call from leah herself that she was working yesterday .so i changed my work schedule ! it had been a while since our last session . Still looking fantastic .service was great as always , but i noticed she was a little more busisness like compared to the first time i met her over a year and a half ago .She will be leaving the country in about 1 month . The new location will not be the best for most people , but it appears they are here to stay for a while . The new house is very nice inside , modern and clean .They were kicked out by the realestate of the last location , one of the neighbours complained . Jenny no longer works there due to finding a aussie boyfriend. Mimi has lost a little bit of weight and is looking good . Ruby is smaller and best described as looking like an indian / thai mix , maybe she is next in line for me . I doubt leah will be working everyday until she leaves , so i suggest you get in quick.

johnconnor69er
17-08-2013, 01:10 AM
Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : Granville

Date of Visit : 26/11/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0449 574 165

Rates : $150 p/h

Size/shape : size 8 B Cup/ Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ FS Kissing (Not DFK) DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yes Again

Well decided to come see Mimi again. The new house is not very private, being on a main road but nicely renovated and clean and has a nice bathroom. The strange thing is that there are a whole lot of guys in the house who hang around, for me I don't care but maybe a worry for others.

Anyway got the front room and Mimi was wearing some nice underwear. We made out for a bit before she stripped off and she got me down on the bed for some massage. The best part of the massage was that she did a pussy rub where she slid her pussy up and down my cock. Felt awesome. Time for some fucking so on with a condom and went through a lot of positions before I pulled out in missionary and blew a huge load all over her pussy. I wish I had taken a photo and it looked lovely seeing my cum all over her pussy lips.

Anyway more of a massage, and then some bbbj. more sex before the dreaded knock on the door. To her credit she tried and tried to get me over the line as we fucked for an extra 10min but it was not going to happen.

PS a BBBJ was an extra $20.

croney
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Shes on Tour ..... She is well off and does it for fun and extra cash .... See jenny .... she will take care ... watch your head on the clothes line ...

And she is a 100% women ...

Hi Yellow , what makes you say this?But I think you could be 100% right looking back.

She should be playing for the EEls at halfback she is so slippery.You'd never pin her down:slobber:

pepefirstlove
28-09-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm no writer for AR, so will try my best to do it as template form. Much easier to read IMHO

I will copy bro "johnconnor69er" for the easy template below

Person's Name : Leah

Date of Visit : September, 2013

Establishment : Granville/ Call them for more details

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : SMS BOOKING > 0449 574 165

Age : mid 20s or late 20s? Who care?!? Especially with that hot tan body of her!

Size/shape : size 7 (no fat), B cup might made to C for firmness, 170m + with those long thin legs

Nationality/Communication: Thai, her English are good as well for just chat.

Services Provided/Feedback:

Light Kissing (Not DFK), DATY, CBJ, real GFE & PSE when we engaged, plenty of positions that she won't say no. She always asked really nicely and with a smile, nice white teeth, beautiful face/nose/eyes/smooth tan skin, great bum for grabbing and viewing pleasure with doggy. Most intense cum I've ever experienced especially summer starting early. The room ain't helping without A.C, but bearable when you lying next to this beauty.

Value for money/recommend?:

HELL YEAH this is my 4th visits and my heart still beating. Hoping to build more spark in next visit ;)

Too bad now this hottie not roster every week as she come and go. But that's okay as I need to find more dough while she's on a break. Just hope she still stick around for much longer to come.

secondcuming
23-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Is this Granville place still in business? I have been there a few times before but recently they don't pick up the phone. Does anyone know if they have changed the phone number? Thanks.

pepefirstlove
23-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Is this Granville place still in business? I have been there a few times before but recently they don't pick up the phone. Does anyone know if they have changed the phone number? Thanks.

I haven't been there for weeks now. So no idea what's happening.

Busyboy
24-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I haven't been there for weeks now. So no idea what's happening.

I called last week and mamasan said Leah is on holidays wouldn't tell me when she's coming back. She did say she had a girl by the name of Gigi, I asked for her description she said size 8 and nice body with busty breasts.

Didn't book wanted to see Leah so went to 45 George instead. Will probably try Gigi sometime soon tho.

pepefirstlove
24-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Keep us updated mate. My last visit with Leah were on 3rd Sept. Still blossom as always.

Gigi sounds hot....hmmm

Busyboy
19-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Person's Name : Gigi

Date of Visit : 19/11/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : woodville road Granville park on one of the side streets 0449 574 165

Size/shape : size 8 C Cup

Services Provided : BBBJ FS Kissing (Not DFK) DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Most definitely

Not sure if I should have started a new thread or not considering I dialled this number.

Ok so the cat is out of the bag now. I have seen Gigi 4 times now and had kept her to myself.

First off I called this number in search of Leah about a month ago but the mamasan said Leah is on holidays and wasn't sure when she will be back. She said come and check out Gigi. I didn't wanna go to a shop so I thought why not this mamas an has always had decent talent. I made an appointment and saw Gigi, wow she was an great experience so much so I didn't want to share. But since I've gained so much insight from this forum I decided it was selfish of me so here is a review of Gigi from only just 10 minutes ago.

Gigi is a size 8 Thai girl with enhanced c cups but overall a fit body, she has a sweet and cute face nothing to write home about but definitely not ugly.

I pay my fee of $150 for the hour and go for a shower. Now this is a house and the shower is in the back. I don't mind the mamasan seeing me shirtless lol.

Come back from the shower and I sit on the edge of the bed and Gigi sits next to me and we start light DFK. Her DFK is very much GFE. Still on the edge of the bed Gigi cat baths me all the way down to my member and proceeds with some of the best BBBJ. I reach over her back and start fingering her. After a few minutes of this I get her in doggie while she is expecting me to dom up and pump away I start DATYing her, she is quite tasty and I get right in there that she can no longer stay in that position and squirms to lay flat and walk to the other side of the bed and shove my member down her throat again. Not to long after I lay down and told her to ride me and she doms me up and reverse cowgirls me under I unload.

Now normally I would just lay down with the girl and talk a little but this time round I took up her offer for a massage. Her massage isn't anything special but good enough to past the time. With about 20 mins to go I turn over and said I want to go again.

Gigi straight away puts my cock in her mouth and before long I'm all guns blazing. I get up and out her in doggy but laying down and am slamming her using the bed to bounce me up and down. I just kept going for almost 15 minutes until I let out a roar and blew my load.

Now this is my typical experience I've had with Gigi and every time she has been a good sport and aimed to please. She is a little shy to start with but even then always good attitude.

I hope new punters review her as I will as I'm sure reading her reviews will get me going and give me flashbacks lol

pepefirstlove
19-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Well done taking this punt and great AR of Gigi. Have you experience Leah before? Was she the only working girl there?

Busyboy
20-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Well done taking this punt and great AR of Gigi. Have you experience Leah before? Was she the only working girl there?

Yeah I've seen Leah a couple times before ... amazing. Gigi did mention another girl does work here one week on and off, didn't ask for the name though

Aznlovn
21-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Person's Name : Jiji

Date of Visit : 21/11/2013

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : woodville road Granville park on one of the side streets 0449 574 165

Rates : $150 p/h but I went 130 for 45

Size/shape : size 8 C Cup

Services Provided : FS Kissing (Not DFK) DATY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

I'm not sure of this is the same Gigi that has been reviewed but when I messaged I was told Jiji. From memory the last review said her boobs are enhanced this Jiji however definitely had natural ones.

This girl looked good not hot, very girl next door look

Not going to go into too much detail so ill just lay out the good and bad.

Good
She gave a nice slow cbj and really got into sucking and massaging the balls

Did abit of cock sliding from cowgirl which was dangerous as I was getting tempted to slide it in.

Sex was good she can really spread her legs I was in awe for like 5 mins while I pounded her. This also allowed really deep penetration in missionary which is good.

Her encouraging spanks while I pounded her to get me to go harder.

She is a nice girl

Massage is ok

Not so good
She didn't really have much eye contact not that it is off putting for me but I just noticed it that's all.

Her pussy didn't have a very pleasant smell but I only noticed it when my cock slipped out mid sex and after putting it back in my hand didn't smell very nice :(
I also noticed abit when I did a little daty which didn't last long.

She looked abit tired.

Edit: sorry talking to her afterwards she mentioned that Leah is back in Thailand and maybe for good. She also said there is another new girl heading over next week but not sure when

Cooly88
27-11-2013, 09:15 PM
ah I'm not sure if any other WL would know what this girl is up to.Fairly secretive.

I reckon one day we will see her again.You see Leah loves two things,money and cock.
Now one bloke may have enough dough to keep her going but I very much doubt he could keep up in
the cock department.
So I live in hope that she will be back for some Sydney based cock one day.And in particular mine hahah

Having said all that Leah is the nicest bird I have ever met.And I've met a few.A pure 10/10.

I've seen Gigi and she is a little cracker too.GFE sort and a lovely young soul.
Well worth a trip to Granville to see.Adios

pepefirstlove
17-12-2013, 11:11 AM
Anyone got lucky at this premises lately? Try sms booking but no reply.

Busyboy
17-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Your probably best to call I've never had luck with sms

Busyboy
17-12-2013, 07:04 PM
Also noticed they are advertising in the local papers again under the same number listed here

pepefirstlove
18-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Thanks. Will give them a call

Lazor Zap
05-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Any news or updates about Leah, last time I saw her she said she was going to Melbourne to visit a girlfriend. That was around 3 years ago.