CunningLinguist
17-03-2013, 12:16 AM
How honest should we be in reviews ?

If a girl is ugly, fat, or has some other negative issue, should we:
A. not mention it
B. try to use more vague terms
C. come out and say it
D. other ?

If you choose A are you doing other punters a disservice by not warning them, and not making it harder for the girl to earn an income.
If you choose B it's a bit like A, but some punters may cotton on to the language and be informed.
If you choose C. is it too harsh on the girl and establishment, but should she have been working there anyway.

uber
17-03-2013, 12:53 AM
That a shop might benefit from a good AR is wholly incidental to the purpose of the review. Be honest without being a bastard.

Sextus
17-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I didn't consider it necessary to mention, say, a caesarean scar. That would be mean. I do have respect for motherhood! Who doesn't?

Pretty much everyone knows (after I began a 4 page thread about it) that I don't like pussy hair au naturelle. :burn: Bare preferably. Though I did laugh at a recent review line that described one trim as an "Hitler mustache." :shout: So I definitely mention that, but that is my personal preference that influences what I say, rather than being objectively negative. I'm not a big fan of prominent nipples either, and will mention that, but most like / have no problem with that.

I'm a pretty careful reader of other reviews and looker at available photographs, so I mostly avoid the situations before they even arise.

Any review is always about that one particular session with that one girl on one particular day, but it is the best guide we have.

wilisno
17-03-2013, 02:20 AM
A report or review is a recollection of the session with the girl, not a video recording of the event, so something might be missing if it's not deemed important when I write the report, especially when I write with emotion, it's the feeling that counts. What's important to one might not be important to me, that's why I never recommend a girl in my report, I just told the story, and left it to the readers to make up their minds if it tickles their fantasy.

That said, if the session didn't go well, or there's nothing to talk about the girl, I would simply choose not to write the report. What didn't work for me might still work for some others, there's no point for me to jeopardise a girl's career !

jellyshots
17-03-2013, 03:04 AM
That a shop might benefit from a good AR is wholly incidental to the purpose of the review. Be honest without being a bastard.

Well said uber. I think some things in terms of looks are subjective. And I agree with Sextus in that an AR is only for your particular session with the girl.

I think though that if a shop is selling young 32F and all you see when you rock up is old pork chops, then that is a whole different story. I would write something like... Rocked up, only saw older ladies in their 40's who were size 12 or more. Didn't see their advertised 20 year olds.

It amazes me at how many punters go to some of these places though, see porkers when they are really after young fit girls, inevitably have a bad punt and then complain about it. Just walk out the door...

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2013, 03:31 AM
That said, if the session didn't go well, or there's nothing to talk about the girl, I would simply choose not to write the report. What didn't work for me might still work for some others, there's no point for me to jeopardise a girl's career !

I have a similar view to bro Wil's

I have my usual three favourite shops and I posted lot of reviews in the past year. Most of them you will find are positive and quite a few really top class exceptional MLs among them. Does that mean every session I had in those three shops are perfect! Not at all, and even the very best such as Leng and Coco may have an off day too!

But overall, I think 75-80% of my sessions in these shops are pretty good. If I had a really bad one, no point posting a bad review here, since the owners are my friends anyway, I would rather tell them straight that perhaps that ML is not suitable for the shop, that way you guys won't even have the chance to have the same poor service!!

On the other hand, sometimes you may not have a good all rounder, but she can provide some thing or some services that worthwhile keep the ML in the roster, for example, great big tits, like Amanda, young and sweet like Momo, strong massage like Lisa and Amy and Shelley, great sensual services like the ex SF Lisa.....etc

Then I will recommend them respectively and highlighting their best attributes.

If I say someone is only so so massage and you book her expecting her to fix your back, then whoes fault is that??

But I think so far, the MLs that I rated highly usually always deliver!

Just my two cents

Cheers

jellyshots
17-03-2013, 03:50 AM
I have a similar view to bro Wil's

I have my usual three favourite shops and I posted lot of reviews in the past year. Most of them you will find are positive and quite a few really top class exceptional MLs among them. Does that mean every session I had in those three shops are perfect! Not at all, and even the very best such as Leng and Coco may have an off day too!

But overall, I think 75-80% of my sessions in these shops are pretty good. If I had a really bad one, no point posting a bad review here, since the owners are my friends anyway, I would rather tell them straight that perhaps that ML is not suitable for the shop, that way you guys won't even have the chance to have the same poor service!!

On the other hand, sometimes you may not have a good all rounder, but she can provide some thing or some services that worthwhile keep the ML in the roster, for example, great big tits, like Amanda, young and sweet like Momo, strong massage like Lisa and Amy and Shelley, great sensual services like the ex SF Lisa.....etc

Then I will recommend them respectively and highlighting their best attributes.

If I say someone is only so so massage and you book her expecting her to fix your back, then whoes fault is that??

But I think so far, the MLs that I rated highly usually always deliver!

Just my two cents

Cheers

I agree with you, bro:) for example, Amanda at SF isn't experienced yet and we told others that on a nice way but, her delicious legs and great set of tits along with a good attitude was more than enough to get me over the line.

x11
18-03-2013, 08:41 AM
having said that about Amanda, if you tell or show her what you like in terms of massage (concentrate on shoulders. use thumbs. push harder into the knots etc) then the session becomes much much better

x11
18-03-2013, 08:51 AM
having said that about Amanda, if you tell or show her what you like in terms of massage (concentrate on shoulders. use thumbs. push harder into the knots etc) then the session becomes much much better

Littlewonder
18-03-2013, 09:43 AM
I think you should try and be positive write what you liked about the session and if there was something that you didn't like or was a real turn off mention it.

If there were things that you noticed that didn't have any bearing or effect on you or your punt then its probably ok to just pass on them.

Lets face it if your with a 20 year old you expect everything to be in place not stretched etc if your with a 40 year old then you expect things to be a bit looser and hang a bit freer so it more or less goes without saying.

If something appeals to you then you would probably mention it, otherwise just move on its only an AR not a blow by blow description although some get close to this.

rooter
18-03-2013, 10:36 AM
If you have an issue with a WL try and sort it out with her first in a polite and civilised way.
If that doesn't work let management know and give them some constructive feedback.
If they don't take you seriously, then sure, mention it on the forum.
but before you slander a girl have a think about your own behaviour at the session - it takes two people to make a session successful; dont automatically assume its the girl's fault.
Ask yourself did I turn up looking like a hobo? was i drunk? was I rude? was i rough? did I ask for anything unreasonable? were my expectations unreasonably too high?
If you are satisfied that your own behaviour was correct and it was the WLs or managements fault, and they don't take your complaint seriously, then sure, give them a serve on the forum.

CunningLinguist
19-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Thanks all for some good comments!

jellyshots
19-03-2013, 04:56 AM
If you have an issue with a WL try and sort it out with her first in a polite and civilised way.
If that doesn't work let management know and give them some constructive feedback.
If they don't take you seriously, then sure, mention it on the forum.
but before you slander a girl have a think about your own behaviour at the session - it takes two people to make a session successful; dont automatically assume its the girl's fault.
Ask yourself did I turn up looking like a hobo? was i drunk? was I rude? was i rough? did I ask for anything unreasonable? were my expectations unreasonably too high?
If you are satisfied that your own behaviour was correct and it was the WLs or managements fault, and they don't take your complaint seriously, then sure, give them a serve on the forum.

Great post Rooter. Completely agree with you.