PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Shasha - My girl next door

ethanhunter
16-03-2013, 05:36 PM
What a genuinely sweet girl I've found today! That was Shasha of MOC. So shy, so pure, that is the type of girl I like to take out for a dinner date and then an overnight love affair.. if I can afford that :shout:

Shasha is very pretty, a girl so young usually will look pretty, lol, maybe her youth has got something to do with it, or we automatically give higher marks to younger girls. Anyway, she was pretty

The highlights of her beauty are: lovely oval shaped face, big eyes, lovely mouth with bigger bunny teeth, she looks better with mouth open, she has a full and sexy upper lip, very attractive when open in a triangular shape, inviting kisses :miao: She's got lovely boobs, fresh A/B cup, very proportionate to her slim body, long and slender, very attractive

She tried very hard to please, even tried to take off the clothes for me, but at the last piece, she hesitated and said she felt shy, haha, I gave her a big kiss and said don't worry, that's what I lke about you, then she relaxed and pulled down my brief. After that, everything went smoothly and passionately, she's never far from me, DFK always ready, body and eye contact the whole time

BBBJ was done with great attention, the fun part was 69, because she was so sensitive. Moaning from a young girl always turn me on big time, genuine moaning I mean! With Shasha, there's no doubting her moans are geneuine, because not only was she wet, her tiny little pink pussy actually oozed out milky liquid, and her nipples hardened in an instant, it's just so adorable

The main event was even greater, she didn't hide that she's enjoying it, she pulled me down for DFK when I pumped harder, when I was out of her reach, she grasp and pulled on the pillows and sheet with her head turning from side to side, the sight should make every man perform his best. After we rest, I asked her how she felt, did she enjoy it, she gave me a big kiss and snuggled up in my arm, then confessed that she cum every time so far, haha

Hope she won't get tired out soon! :shout:

MyOutCall Australia
16-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Thanks Ethanhunter brotha for your good review! It has been added up to collection!

Please check out MOC BIG Gals next time!

MyOutCall.COM

ethanhunter
16-03-2013, 08:32 PM
I'm a softie for girl next door type!

Gucci2012
16-05-2013, 06:06 AM
My experience pretty much mirrored yours. I don't think anyone else in the CBD has 18yr old WL who does DFK+bbbj. Hot little body with hot! services.

the wizard
16-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Nice Review Ethan
18yr old you say....wow