PDA

View Full Version : i never try double service and I'd like to know what did they do on double service

photo_b
05-07-2012, 11:48 PM
can I buy double service @gf? and how much is it?

pula2
06-07-2012, 12:52 AM
if they do,I'm gonna try with Misha&Amy,it would be a great experience i'll have im my life time

CommanderM
06-07-2012, 03:55 AM
from my experience you should at least budget for and expect double the single FS price - unless you are a VIP card member holder.

so if 1 WL per hour FS = $250 at GF

then 2 WLs for 1hour together FS = $500

you should at least expect this. if you are a frequent visitor to this place and you know the receptionist or manager very well. then only then the price MAY differ. its a management decision - and please be polite.

I have seen doubles happen here previously but the WLs themselves may choose the other WL or say I can only do doubles with XXXXX (I guess some WLs just dont get along with each other). just note this ...

I am not sure but the old Nadira had VIP membership cards - not sure if GF has that - can someone confirm?

splash
06-07-2012, 07:51 AM
They had those pay for 10 get 1 session free cards, not sure if they still use it.

CommanderM
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
yes I had one of those. this would be handy to have if you do have 2 WLs for 1 hour that would count as 2 sessions... I would enquire or contact GF management