PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Kara

asiafever
12-03-2013, 10:35 PM
So, it is well known I am a frequent flyer at 22. Since xmas my punting has slowed down considerably, I've only been 4 times. Once with Cherry (who was delicious, realy sexy girl), once more with Jay, which was almost a carbon copy of my pre-xmas session, and once more with a girl whose name I forgot, which was decent enough. Turned up today, one available, the great man Roger recognised me and intro'd Karla. She's not small, she's a larger girl (by asian standards, probably size 10 at most, little bit of extra around the middle but nothing too bad), awesome boobs, cute face, I was sold.
Kara said she was half japanese half korean and I saw litttle reason to doubt it, we spoke at length about Tokyo. The session itself was quite standard, CBJ, cowgirl, missionary to finish. Admittedly it was a 30min rush job, so would like to spend longer to see what mischief I could get up to. She was a little shy/hesitant at times but by the end seemed to be getting into it more, he moans sounded less 'false' and she seemed less like she wasn't sure where to put her hands etc, so I am guessing she's relatively new to the industry.
Perhaps I wouldn't go out of my way to book her again, but at the same time I would happily choose her again for more of the same depending on who's available.

(Sorry, typo in the header, Karla, not Kara)