PDA

View Full Version : Tiktok new thread.

Sydboii
07-10-2024, 10:54 AM
Mainly cos we are all sick of scrolling through so many pages of details.

thunderdome
07-10-2024, 11:31 AM
Should be separate threads for nu dah and carina. Different owners.

Who Killed Tangerine
07-10-2024, 01:12 PM
Should be separate threads for nu dah and carina. Different owners.
Given one situation maybe new owners there again.
This thread will die anyway. No info at all.
At least the other has tons.

harry444
07-10-2024, 05:27 PM
But Sydboii is correct. The other thread has loads of of info. But 90% of it way out of date.

Who Killed Tangerine
07-10-2024, 08:02 PM
But Sydboii is correct. The other thread has loads of of info. But 90% of it way out of date.

Out of date information is better than no information, as this thread has to date.
If you are gonna start a new thread, have something to say.

Mr Robot
07-10-2024, 08:31 PM
Mainly cos we are all sick of scrolling through so many pages of details.

I know this was started by Holly but it's a stand alone TTN thread

If you are doing this why not TTC only and add a review to kick it off

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?115509-Tiktok-Nundah

the gelding
07-10-2024, 09:40 PM
ttc is the 5 star b team. enough said.

Gentleman20
08-10-2024, 06:03 AM
Yes - a new thread with just reference to the Nundah shop - good idea ! .............. does anyone know what's going on there atm ? the Locanto ad vanished over a week ago so to find out who is on we have to text ?

VFlowers
08-10-2024, 01:21 PM
Yes - a new thread with just reference to the Nundah shop - good idea ! .............. does anyone know what's going on there atm ? the Locanto ad vanished over a week ago so to find out who is on we have to text ?

There should be separate threads for TTC and TTN - different businesses, different owners, different pool of MLs.

Both, TTN and TTC publish their daily roster reliably in WeChat moments. TTN even with photos.

BrisbaneSwede
08-10-2024, 10:41 PM
TTN has gone to shit last few weeks since Holly left.

Locanto not updated. You message and you get absolute dogshit attitude. Then when you finally get the roster, it's the D team.

Zag Dez
09-10-2024, 01:42 AM
Been to TTC a few times and had good sessions with Poppy

JohnRoscoe
09-10-2024, 03:53 AM
Has anyone got intel on Selena (China) and Kiki (Thailand) from TTN?

Dr Grafton Everest
10-10-2024, 02:30 PM
I tried , this morning, several times to establish contact by phone and by text. No response. So.... You have to use WeChat? Or walk-in? I've spent a lot of dough at TTN over the years, and TBH I'm close to just giving up. Whoever owns this place ought to get it together

VFlowers
10-10-2024, 04:16 PM
I tried , this morning, several times to establish contact by phone and by text. No response. So.... You have to use WeChat? Or walk-in? I've spent a lot of dough at TTN over the years, and TBH I'm close to just giving up. Whoever owns this place ought to get it together

This is exactly why I gave up going to this place.
You make a booking enquiry, and by the time you receive a reply - if you receive one at all - you're already midway through a session elsewhere...

BrisbaneSwede
11-10-2024, 11:02 AM
I haven't been able to get onto wechat since they changed the registration confirmation thing. Haven't been able to download an old version so I just gave up.

Texting them usually isn't too bad. It's just right now they're not responding for hours.

SushiDelight
11-10-2024, 12:34 PM
I agree, while not outstanding a session with Poppy is enjoyable

LoveHarleyx
14-10-2024, 05:52 PM
This is exactly why I gave up going to this place.
You make a booking enquiry, and by the time you receive a reply - if you receive one at all - you're already midway through a session elsewhere...

Hey 👋
I’m Harley and I work at TTN.
It was incredibly sad seeing Holly leave as she really did keep the place running smoothly.
I can confidently say the day you were reaching out and not getting a reply, we were unfortunately closed due to lack of staffing.

We still have quite a few girls who have been here for years however they are working a little less now. As we are able to roster ourselves on for the days/hours we want, it sometimes means the shop only has 1-2 (or even no) girls working on less popular days.

The owner of TTN is responsible for updating our locanto daily with the roster but has been fairly inconsistent recently. She also accidentally took home our physical roster so we can’t confidently advise on who is working what days when you reach out.

The girls on shift run the shop and we really do try our best to pick up all calls and respond to messages in a timely manner. However when there’s only 1 girl working and we are in hour long bookings it can be a bit of a wait :(

Hopefully the inconsistent staffing / lack of roster is a temporary issue and we get back on the ball come holiday season.

Love,
Harley x

LoveHarleyx
15-10-2024, 12:50 PM
Has anyone got intel on Selena (China) and Kiki (Thailand) from TTN?

Both Selena and KiKi still work here as far as I’m aware :)

VFlowers
15-10-2024, 06:41 PM
Hey 
I’m Harley and I work at TTN.
It was incredibly sad seeing Holly leave as she really did keep the place running smoothly.
I can confidently say the day you were reaching out and not getting a reply, we were unfortunately closed due to lack of staffing.

We still have quite a few girls who have been here for years however they are working a little less now. As we are able to roster ourselves on for the days/hours we want, it sometimes means the shop only has 1-2 (or even no) girls working on less popular days.

The owner of TTN is responsible for updating our locanto daily with the roster but has been fairly inconsistent recently. She also accidentally took home our physical roster so we can’t confidently advise on who is working what days when you reach out.

The girls on shift run the shop and we really do try our best to pick up all calls and respond to messages in a timely manner. However when there’s only 1 girl working and we are in hour long bookings it can be a bit of a wait :(

Hopefully the inconsistent staffing / lack of roster is a temporary issue and we get back on the ball come holiday season.

Love,
Harley x

Hi Harley,

Thanks for your explanations and welcome to the forum, but your confidence is somewhat misplaced.
The incidents when I made booking enquiries and either got no, or inappropriately late replies were all in the second half of last year, at least on three separate occasions, and after that I stopped bothering.

I am sure you all try your best.
However, when I have a window of opportunity for a shop visit, I need a reply within 10 minutes, after that I move on. And as per the above, if I get no or late replies several times in a row, I'll stop contacting that shop.
We all have busy lives and getting a reply to a booking enquiry at a time when you actually want to be on the massage table already doesn't work for some folks.

There are plenty of well organised shops in Brisbane which reply promptly and provide a good service, so why should we bother with a shop that can't properly manage rosters and bookings?

As stated before, TTN could, no actually SHOULD be the top shop on the north side.
If the owner has no interest or ability to properly manage the place, maybe she should sell it, or perhaps you girls need to move on - as quite a few obviously have already.

Cheers,
VF

Bed Wrecker
15-10-2024, 09:59 PM
Like sands through the hourglass…..
If I want drama, I will turn on my TV.

Can we get back to talking about the ladies and service?
If this shop no longer wants to be relevant, so be it. Plenty of shops on the way up.

ZheYellow
15-10-2024, 10:42 PM
I am very interested and also keen on running it well,
If anyone knows the contact information of the TTN Owner, please DM me