PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taking Care Of Them...

apokalypse
07-08-2024, 04:17 PM
i talked to ML and find out large percent of them has been taking care of as Lover not SB...most of these guys are tradies and many are old dudes. for instance one girl has credit cards from 3 guys or payoff mortgage or brought a car, married these chick which end up became Australian. I don't know how these guys feel if they aware these chick still fuck around...few girls i heard still fuck around even tho promise not doing it.

i find it weird not being Sugar Daddy but commitment to these girls as Lover or couple what ever u called it..

andrewv
07-08-2024, 04:41 PM
If you think deeply about this, you might wonder if we are all sinners in the end. Be it the punter who pay for sex or the girls who are fucking for sex and yet have men that "look after them" by way of special allowances or arrangements like SB and SD. We are all in it, and we are all guilty, so please do not worry your mind about rights and wrongs of girls "still fuck around even tho promise not doing it." None of us here should be moral judges.

MasterPaizuri
07-08-2024, 04:52 PM
If you think deeply about this, you might wonder if we are all sinners in the end. Be it the punter who pay for sex or the girls who are fucking for sex and yet have men that "look after them" by way of special allowances or arrangements like SB and SD. We are all in it, and we are all guilty, so please do not worry your mind about rights and wrongs of girls "still fuck around even tho promise not doing it." None of us here should be moral judges.

True slow clap moment 👏🏾

Very well said

rooter
07-08-2024, 05:18 PM
Take care of the girls for the hour that you are with them.
Treat them with the respect and kindness that they deserve as fellow human beings.
But leave it at that. Go home and go back to your life.
Be a gentleman, but don't be a sucker.

mn69
07-08-2024, 05:32 PM
As I said in otther threads, this is a tale as old as time

These girls find some naive Farang sucker to "take care" of them. Farang sends monthly salary to them (these guys are usually White Caucasian men who dont know the game but have a white knight saviour syndrome)

But these girls also have a secret younger, good looking Thai lover on the side which she in turn also gives money to and takes care of. Its like a pyramid scheme. Everyone gets paid, at the Farangs expense.

Footballpunter
07-08-2024, 05:39 PM
As I said in otther threads, this is a tale as old as time

These girls find some naive Farang sucker to "take care" of them. Farang sends monthly salary to them (these guys are usually White Caucasian men who dont know the game but have a white knight saviour syndrome)

But these girls also have a secret younger, good looking Thai lover on the side which she in turn also gives money to and takes care of. Its like a pyramid scheme. Everyone gets paid, at the Farangs expense.

So the moral of the story is not to be the last sucker but the first sucker lol

apokalypse
07-08-2024, 06:18 PM
Take care of the girls for the hour that you are with them.
Treat them with the respect and kindness that they deserve as fellow human beings.
But leave it at that. Go home and go back to your life.
Be a gentleman, but don't be a sucker.

it's more of cost...hearing from these girls how guys spent on him at high cost like them cars and many of these girls do anything for visa aswell. reading from SB thread seems they enjoy it without commitment but for high cost with commitment with these girls..is it worth it? i don't know but the LOVE thing willing to pay anything for the girl you interested in... there's mamasan i know who with this guy almost everyday at the start at high price but she seems tired seeing him 6 days down to 4. days seeing him, this guy always at massage place and seems control...but many guys(who pay 2x-3x to normal price) fuck her all the time.

there's suckers out there who looking after this girl and having COMMITMENT to them....just wondering why having commitment and having relationship? is better to be sugar daddy rather than go this direction being LOVER/BF/Husband?

Shaft
08-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Men always pay one way or the other.

I’ve stopped dating one recently and she’s still hitting me up two months later for gifts, going out etc. She sends me pics every day of all the gifts she’s getting or what’s she’s doing. Still no BF she says but guys are spending on her. I’d only have to say yes and it’s back on but I cannot be bothered wasting time on a journey that has no destination.

At least she’s stimulating the economy amongst other things…

ReginaldBubbles
08-08-2024, 06:42 PM
Men always pay one way or the other.

I’ve stopped dating one recently and she’s still hitting me up two months later for gifts, going out etc. She sends me pics every day of all the gifts she’s getting or what’s she’s doing. Still no BF she says but guys are spending on her. I’d only have to say yes and it’s back on but I cannot be bothered wasting time on a journey that has no destination.

At least she’s stimulating the economy amongst other things…

Just "yes"? No gifts etc?

Shaft
08-08-2024, 10:55 PM
Just "yes"? No gifts etc?

“By their fruits ye shall know them”.

Reggie your question is a good one.

One of the WLs said I should just pay the girl as a test, now you’ve suggest gifting, same same. It’s about really wanting to be with her. The infatuation has waned, the newness, the sex appeal.

I could ask and what if she says yes? I’d then have to go through the dating motions with her once again and for what? Sometimes I think it’s just the cold winter freezing up the cockles of my heart. I tell you what I’ll messsge her and ask.

“If we were to go out on a date would I have to pay you or give you anything?”

Not a romantic way of putting it but short and direct. I’m really only wanting a yes or no answer. The first line in this post may have tainted her response as I’m known for gifting. She may think I’ll bend during the date and that it’s worth a chance going out once more.

It’s still a meh moment, an exercise in futility.

I’ll keep you updated.

Quick response, 30 seconds, I’m impressed.

Ha! She sent back 😢

I’ve just told her I was hoping for a yes or no answer as I’m not good with emojis.

Zoobender
08-08-2024, 11:10 PM
“By their fruits ye shall know them”.

Reggie your question is a good one.

One of the WLs said I should just pay the girl as a test, now you’ve suggest gifting, same same. It’s about really wanting to be with her. The infatuation has waned, the newness, the sex appeal.

I could ask and what if she says yes? I’d then have to go through the dating motions with her once again and for what? Sometimes I think it’s just the cold winter freezing up the cockles of my heart. I tell you what I’ll messsge her and ask.

“If we were to go out on a date would I have to pay you or give you anything?”

Not a romantic way of putting it but short and direct. I’m really only wanting a yes or no answer. The first line in this post may have tainted her response as I’m known for gifting. She may think I’ll bend during the date and that it’s worth a chance going out once more.

It’s still a meh moment, an exercise in futility.

I’ll keep you updated.

Quick response, 30 seconds, I’m impressed.

Ha! She sent back 😢

I’ve just told her I was hoping for a yes or no answer as I’m not good with emojis.

Spanky.. Vincent? Is that you?

sync3d3d
09-08-2024, 02:25 AM
lol I was thinking the same thing . 100% it’s him. Same story over and over

Shaft
09-08-2024, 07:02 AM
So I’ve just checked my messages and still have no response since the crying emoji.

I’d guess it means a NO, that she expects something. She’ll fade off into the sunset soon enough then. I was going to comment on her behaviour but at least she is honest, well as honest as an emoji can be.

I wonder is she compares gifts received with her other sex worker friends? Like a competition.

Regarding who I am, past, present or future, why the interest? I’m still living my life and you yours, that’s all that matters.

Changing the subject I have another on the back burner, a post op TS. This will be my fourth.

After a while you build up a library of women you can choose from. It’s just a matter of deciding if you can be bothered with a new interest and whilst the weather is cold I’m not feeling that interested.

Zoobender
09-08-2024, 08:12 AM
So I’ve just checked my messages and still have no response since the crying emoji.

I’d guess it means a NO, that she expects something. She’ll fade off into the sunset soon enough then. I was going to comment on her behaviour but at least she is honest, well as honest as an emoji can be.

I wonder is she compares gifts received with her other sex worker friends? Like a competition.

Regarding who I am, past, present or future, why the interest? I’m still living my life and you yours, that’s all that matters.

Changing the subject I have another on the back burner, a post op TS. This will be my fourth.

After a while you build up a library of women you can choose from. It’s just a matter of deciding if you can be bothered with a new interest and whilst the weather is cold I’m not feeling that interested.

Oh no. It's him. He is back.

ryanpumper
09-08-2024, 11:58 AM
Oh no. It's him. He is back.

He’s back, and fucking trannys too haha

Footballpunter
09-08-2024, 02:24 PM

What he needs is to go fuck himself

dotcumdotinyou
09-08-2024, 06:13 PM
out of a choice of vinnie and the video poster baz...I'll take vinnie

Shaft
09-08-2024, 09:47 PM

Always have, nothing new, interesting thing is there are not that many Thai ones… her name was mentioned once on this forum when I stumbled across it but I’ve tried looking it up a few times again and no luck, she does use a few different names though.

What he needs is to go fuck himself

Another happy punter!

out of a choice of vinnie and the video poster baz...I'll take vinnie

The $5 is in your letterbox.

At least Vincent888 provided a modicum of entertainment, intellect and was a contributor of over 2000 posts. It’s a shame some accounts are not reinstated. Anyway we all move on.

I still see there’s some angst about the number of SWs that I’ve tucked into casual relationships. I felt a need to tell you about them as this IS a punting forum. I don’t know why everyone wants to know their names but I have to respect their privacy as they work to satisfy you guys and I don’t want to jeopardise their income stream. Fair enough I think.

I’d just like to say that numerous times I’ve written posts and then deleted them. I still read almost everything on this forum and feel I could contribute again but for some strange reason I’m always banned. Not even given a chance so I sit on the side.

I’ve joined the other punting forums, months ago actually, but in all honesty I’ve never logged in after joining. Couldn’t be bothered. I like this place and even if I’m not around much I still like to read all the gossip.

Maybe when things warm up and I’m not so busy I’ll write a few reviews…

apokalypse
14-08-2024, 12:25 PM
i'm wondering how many of you guys in relationships with them? most of them ask for money...

Tarquin
14-08-2024, 04:22 PM
Sponsorship of massage ladies and golf caddies is very common in Thailand. I was told (by a golf caddy) that about half of the working golf caddies have a sponsor. ( not Callaway or Titleist). The sponsors, who provide a monthly salary, are generally Thai and it’s a common occurrence up there. The lady is available for service at call. If the lady is an ML, of course they say the they don’t give FS to customers. Some Uni students also have sponsors. I'm not surprised that some MLs in Australia seek a similar arrangement.