PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Marie - My Goodness

spi
05-08-2024, 10:42 PM
A bit of a late AR, don't usually post too much but will try to add my input a bit more. Saw her just over a week ago. She's already left but she said she will be back for a bit longer this next time around - sometime in the next week or two.

Face - 9, pics on the website are fairly accurate. When I saw her she wasn't "dolled up" like the pictures but she was still very pretty.

Body - 9, nice slim body with nice hips and ass

Service - 9.5, Still figuring out when kind of format I want to go with my AR's, might just go with dot points as I feel I've blabbered too much in previous posts.
- Found her really friendly from the get go, she was quite keen on talking and getting to know me. Again like others have mentioned her english isn't the best, but I found it to be not that bad - maybe she's been slowly learning and getting accustomed to the language.
- Started off talking a bit while she was preparing everything (bed + mouthwash) which continued on while we both undressed and hopped into the shower. At some point she flipped a switch and just started at me in a trance like she was some horny nympho about to eat her prey. And then she DFKed the heck out of me. Washed me up and then pushed me against the shower wall before giving me a decent blowjob.
- Dried off and lay down and she went straight for DFK again before going down for an even better sloppier, messier blowjob and handjob combo.
- Then while looking at me with the horniest look she aggressively grabs my hand and shoves my middle finger into her mouth and I could feel her throat clamping on it. Knowing where this was going I slowly inserted my finger into her pussy and she got super dripping wet really damn quickly.
- She started DFKing me again but this time even wilder than before. She pinned both my hands down and kissed my lips aggressively, she then went down and nibbled on my neck and then my biggest biggest weakness, she started to lick in and around my ears whilst moaning really softly but really seductively. I don't know what it is but I am super sensitive to this it sent multiple strong tingly shocks down my spine and she could see I was reacting to it pretty intensely.
- She then asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth and I said yes please. She went down for another sloppy blowjob, and even went deepthroat on me (again like my previous posts I aint that big, about average). Eventually after a few minutes I emptied a huge load into her mouth which she took like a champ - even felt like I was cumming for a very long time. After she emptied it out she laughed and said "so many".
- Had a nice conversation with her during this rest period. Found lots of common ground things we both have interest in and found we both clicked pretty well during this time
- After a while she started touching me all over again followed by another intense DFK while she stroked me and I was hard in an instant. She went down on me again with a nice sloppy deep blowjob before coming up again to nibble around my neck my ears again to which she realised I enjoyed a lot. Lay her on her back this time and immediately grabs my finger again. You know the drift, super passionate super suction DFK whilst fingering her until she's dripping wet.
- Wanted to return the pleasure by going down on her after this but she pleaded to me saying "please fuck me". Really would've wanted to eat her out but since she asked really nicely, on with the dom and straight into mish. Went through a few variations of mish, going fast, slow, teasing her by pulling all the way out just so the tip is touching pussy before going in balls deep, legs out like a frogleg, legs hanging from my elbows, legs on my shoulders, etc.
- Swapped over and now she's on top riding me like crazy. First she went from grinding on me really hard - could really hear and feel the wetness here, to her bobbing up and down and then slamming me hard in asian cowgirl (my favourite position :))). By the way all of these positions thus far, we hadn't stopped kissing for even a second mind you.
- Finally turned her over for doggy and like others have mentioned the hip to ass ratio is pretty damn nice. I pounded her pretty solidly in doggy and all she could do was grip at the sheets and moan like crazy. I started ramping up the strength of the thrusts slowly and at one point I thought she was crying and I was hurting her so I stopped abruptly but it turns out she was enjoying way to much as she was like "no no no dont stop, more harder please". And so I continued on for quite a few minutes before I felt that tingle and shot another huge load but this time in the dom.
- By the end of it we were both drenched in sweat and she was all smiles. She gave me a high five and a little bit more of DFK before she cleaned me up. And right on time the buzzer went off. Had a little bit more of a chat and then washed up in the shower.
- Final note, compared to other reviews who have mentioned about how it all felt like a routine, had a complete opposite experience. Or maybe she did and it was something that I didn't pay attention to too much, everything seemed to flow pretty well from start to finish. As with everything in punting, YMMV. Will definitely return to see her again during her next stint.