PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Asumi - so cute and best BBBJ

Rrayjin
31-07-2024, 09:18 PM
I saw Asumi last year when we had a double session with Asuka. I remembered her BJ was really good and that she almost took me in DT so I was keen to see her again.

She is only staying a few weeks in Australia when she comes now she hurry if you want to meet her.

Interestingly, when I try to book her, reception confirmed but then apologised and said I was too big and that I should choose a different girl. It's true that during the double, I remember it was more difficult for her to take me than Asuka. To be honest I respect that the reception care about the girl and I was mostly interested by her BJ so I asked if they would be ok for BJ only and they agreed. Pricy 220 for 30min blowjob but I was still very happy to see her again.

Look: What I didn't remember was how pretty she was. To be honest I had completely forgotten how she was looking and when I saw her in person I was acting a bit surprised. She is very young, short body, long her, beautiful face. Slim but with great natural tits and ass.

English: Her English didn't improve much. Or maybe it did because before she could not talk at all. We could understand each other for simple things but we weren't going to have a deep conversation.

Attitude: Even so her english isn't so good we ended up speaking a lot, she is very happy to talk, me too. I practiced my terrible level of Japanese and we talked half in English and Japanese. I had to watch the clock and move her a bit otherwise I think we could have spoke 30min before getting naked!

She is a bit of a shy girl so it's probably better you take the lead. It felt like GFE a lot, which is nice and cute.

Service: Her kissing started light but we quickly went to DFK and it felt good. In the shower I sucked her tits which were so nice to hold and kiss and she kneeled to suck me too. Indeed, my memory wasn't too far from reality. She can definitely go deeper than most other girls. So for me her BBBJ is in my top 3 at Ginza. That being said I am mostly interested by how deep the girl can go. For an Asian, maybe you won't notice any difference in technique with other providers. She couldn't take me fully (unlike in my memory) but she was still able to go 3/4 which is still a lot.

We continued in the bed with kissing and sucking. She gagged on me as she was trying to go deep. I was able to hold her head and face fuck her a bit while still being careful to stay gentle. Finally cim. It was really good and as she was going to spit it in the the sink, she showed me that some of it when back in her nose as it was pretty deep. She smiled about it which is nice of her. Then hug, smile, shower kiss and I was gone.

Conclusion she was even more beautiful than I remembered and a sure choice for Asian and smaller dick who like gentle girls. Definitely one of the top girls in Ginza!

Rickyon
31-07-2024, 09:50 PM
Out of curiosity, how did reception know how big your dick is? Haha

Rrayjin
31-07-2024, 11:04 PM
I am a regular customer and I believe they saved my number under the name big dick something 😅

hornedbeast
01-08-2024, 08:34 AM
He was dragging his donger up the front step