----------------------X----------->>

BODY
----------------------------X----->>

SERVICE
----------------—-----X----------->>

PERSONALITY
-----------------------X---------->>

FACE
She is definitely very cute GND type like you see at universal studios and very light minimal makeup.

Not the prettiest ever but up there for looks and definitely happy I got a booking with her she’s not beautiful glamour type but cute and pretty innocent uni student type

First and last photos are accurate if she was smiling more during the session more on this in the service and personality section below. Otherwise I can see some angles she looks like the 4th photo minus the swollen puffy cheeks

BODY
I don’t know of it’s because her skin is so white like tofu but her breast and chest area you could see her veins…body pumping from this work maybe or low body fat % not sure haha

Apart from the veins her body is close to perfect like perfect body leg ratio

Mochi mochi bum

Natural large B small C. Cup

Long beautiful hair but it was tied up and ultra smooth skin. Her smoothness is on par with Miwa and futaba and I can only imagine its youth and so firm

Pussy is also the perfect abalone shape and clit pink and wet fully shaved for me to dine on

SERVICE AND PERSONALITY

I think she may be better suited for 45min minimum session and if your looking to see her don’t make the mistake I did and go for 30mins

Well I am not catching my wallet too as I have a few regulars lined up who are leaving soon….

45mins and up recommend to not ruin the session and feel rushed or leave with blue balls!!

Miru was in the hello kitty room and helped me to take off my clothes before I went to get th emotion wash as she stripped down holy shit her body when she stripped is a sore to behold as she stripped near the bedside table with the white light so looks like an angel about to be defiled by Jack Jack hahaha

But when we did mouth wash and into the shower I felt it was a bit too routine and she didn’t really want to talk much maybe language barrier

She gave me routine wash front and back and even between the. I’m before going down for bbbj

Definitely amateur style and green apple material she’s probly experienced IRL but hasn’t quite mastered what guys look and what is a good bbbj you need to teach her

But she is very eager to serve you and get you hard but a lot of it felt like she’s going through the routines and ticking the box like ok shower together yes

Bbbj in shower yes

Dfk and cat bath yes

Bbbj and daty yes

It didn’t really feel like going with the flow again I think I made the mistake for only 30mins so she also felt rushed in her 2nd day?

She was so pretty and skin so smooth but teeth is not the most white maybe smoke or vaping? So I just banged her in a few positions before asking for mish and finished in the dom just looking at her face as she she was not the most tight ok snug fit could also be she overdid the lube…

I didn’t have time for foreplay so didn’t ask about fiv her English is non existent almost lol

She said lube? And I said spit ok or saliva and she goes hmmm fellatio? And positions her mouth next to mini Jack and stuck her tongue out

I was too happy to correct her so just nodded and let her do her thing

30mins was too rushed she did like super quick catbath super quick bbbj super quick hand job jerking and more bbbj and then looks at the clock and goes ok sex?

She seems very stressed about the clock not sure if other customers made her run late and she got in trouble???

You guys staying past the 3rd bell lol….

I can tell she’s pressured with the time and always watching the clock when I nutted before the buzzer went off she goes shower? And I said no

She cos oh by 5mins left on her phone Google translate

I translate back and said relax wait for first buzzer … I come here often I know how the buzzer worked

She relaxed a bit and snuggled next to me but still seem a bit flussered so I rested for a bit and then said ok shower so at least I can run my hand over her body and as I got up first buzzer went off and I just laughed and said see

Jack knows when the buzzer goes off LOL

Overall WIR?

Yes if you want the novely to try a top young girl that’s very very cute looking ultra white smooth skin

As per her profile “SHE IS NOT SERVICE ORIENTED. BUT SHE IS PRETTY AND CUTE.”

She is not service printed but she didn’t REFUSE anything diamond I think just need to go longer session and not expect an experienced girl but enjoy ur time with a super cute young j girl willing to suck and fuck you

I reckon the price might be fair but defs can’t be bumped until she gets more consistency in her service but worth the admission for her body and face

Ymmv treat her well so she’ll come back…

Peace

Cooln
26-07-2024, 07:14 PM
Great report , not sure how to read the new rating chart.

Jack-Jack
27-07-2024, 02:34 AM
Yea thought I’d try new rating scale to use a bar instead of numbers which can be subjective?

I don’t know I don’t get many people replying to my ARs soo I just go with my preference and yea thought of changing it up

But if I was to give scores I think maybe:

Face 7.5-8.5 subjective as I like cute and young over glamours with over the top makeup and noticeable work done eg lip filers

Body 9 so so young and smooth not many in current roster can match this

Service 6.5-7.5 while she did all things diamond I didn’t really enjoy the fact it felt a bit rushed and that she was checking the time… but she is new to this perhaps green apple and as per her profile she not service oriented.

Attitude and personality
Bit mixed 6.5-7.5 simply cos I normally can talk up the j girls and get them to warm up during the session but with miru it was bit hard and didn’t get better during the session

Perhaps 45’mins would be better suited with her so everything not so rushed and she doesn’t have to keep checking the clock to make sure she does all diamond services lol

It actually puts pressure on the guy to perform too lol

It was hard for me to back up after hanami but she’s leaving soon and I can’t go Saturday so just squeezed in a quickie haha

ryanpumper
27-07-2024, 07:10 AM
Sounds like a good time. Young tight and inexperienced works for me

Rooster18
27-07-2024, 02:23 PM
Yea thought I’d try new rating scale to use a bar instead of numbers which can be subjective?

I don’t know I don’t get many people replying to my ARs soo I just go with my preference and yea thought of changing it up

But if I was to give scores I think maybe:

Face 7.5-8.5 subjective as I like cute and young over glamours with over the top makeup and noticeable work done eg lip filers

Body 9 so so young and smooth not many in current roster can match this

Service 6.5-7.5 while she did all things diamond I didn’t really enjoy the fact it felt a bit rushed and that she was checking the time… but she is new to this perhaps green apple and as per her profile she not service oriented.

Attitude and personality
Bit mixed 6.5-7.5 simply cos I normally can talk up the j girls and get them to warm up during the session but with miru it was bit hard and didn’t get better during the session

Perhaps 45’mins would be better suited with her so everything not so rushed and she doesn’t have to keep checking the clock to make sure she does all diamond services lol

It actually puts pressure on the guy to perform too lol

It was hard for me to back up after hanami but she’s leaving soon and I can’t go Saturday so just squeezed in a quickie haha

Appreciate taking one for the team... I'm going to hold on this one.....

Esp if she's already leaving tomorrow or very soon..

putsputs
28-07-2024, 11:49 AM
Great review man, might be a pass for me due to the non-english and experience. But glad you liked her visually

Jack-Jack
29-07-2024, 01:19 AM
Great review man, might be a pass for me due to the non-english and experience. But glad you liked her visually

Yea looks like she worked an extra day than her original plans hahaha this girl really really loves money btw…

Hopefully she comes back with more skills and improve on gfe to make customers happy after her Av Stint and if she doesn’t get sugar daddied in Japan lol