PDA

View Full Version : Chill Massage Got tricked by photos again...Nana

Wank_Somemore
25-07-2024, 08:13 PM
When will I stop believing in photos?!! I got fooled by the photos of Nana.

This is a short review as nothing much happened as I was already disappointed as soon as she stepped into the room.

I chose Nana from the photos as she was kinda curvy but slim. In walks a chubby girl, bordering fat, round hamburger face. I was immediately saddened by my own choice. Oh wells, too late at this stage and see how the massage goes. At least her massage was quite decent and had some strength in it, so I did manage to feel relaxed a little.

On turnover, she said $50 for the NHJ, which was done to completion. Nothing much to say as it was so-so.

On payment she looked bewildered why I only handed a $50 dollar bill. She said no, it's $60. I mean come on, $50 and $60 doesn't sound even close. Luckily its only a $10 scam so I paid up and left.

I won't be seeing Nana again. Probably not again at this shop either.

johnny
25-07-2024, 11:00 PM
I agree. Most of their photos are heavily photoshopped. Almost every girl is described as having a ‘beautiful face’ or ‘very pretty’ when in real life they’re average looking at best. I’ve been disappointed quite a few times at this shop when the girl walked in.

blanet
26-07-2024, 12:17 AM
I’ve saw nana months ago and shared your disappointment when I first laid eyes on her. I thought I got bait and switch but let it slide. Massage was unremarkable but still wanted to confirm if the body on the photo matched up so I got a Nhj which ended with being blue balled. Still paid $50 but felt buyers remorse afterwards

Danny801
26-07-2024, 01:36 AM
Its a shame they dont put in more effort, few others that are pushing late 30s are Amber , Maggie and one other TW whose name escapes me. best of the lot is Donna aka Ada ns227. Similar service to Pen / Ester.

jaquedm1307
26-07-2024, 06:03 AM
Guys WALK - even after paying at Reception getting into the room if I don't agree on menu when advertised as 'open minded' or photo not resembling ML I walk - it's the only way to send a clear message - always found quick options to replace via WeChat
Never had a shop not give money back

Rustyman1980
26-07-2024, 09:21 AM
Guys WALK - even after paying at Reception getting into the room if I don't agree on menu when advertised as 'open minded' or photo not resembling ML I walk - it's the only way to send a clear message - always found quick options to replace via WeChat

I agree bro, don't understand why anyone would pay for a service or product without eyeing the goods.

I ALWAYS ask to see the lineup first in person, then when I see the girl I like I ask for her to come back one more time, then I briefly have a chat, feel her vibe and enquire about tips.

spaceace77
26-07-2024, 10:07 AM
Yeah I think it’s always best to ask to meet the girl first if you’re unsure.

blanet
26-07-2024, 02:08 PM
Agree that walking is best but it's harder if you already made a booking vs dropping in unannounced. Makes it harder to secure future bookings as they think you're a nuisance.

One time, the shop owner yelled at me for wasting time as I kept walking out after viewing the line up a couple times (they never posted any wechat pics but I had a few good punts so it was always a dice roll). I never returned after that.

Wank_Somemore
26-07-2024, 05:21 PM
I should add I made a booking prior my arrival, so I think it's unfair for the girl for the possibility she may have lost a booking if I cancelled when I'm in the room already.

If I was a walk-in, I would have passed.

dt333
26-07-2024, 09:22 PM

jaquedm1307
26-07-2024, 10:27 PM
I should add I made a booking prior my arrival, so I think it's unfair for the girl for the possibility she may have lost a booking if I cancelled when I'm in the room already.

If I was a walk-in, I would have passed.

You've been mislead by the shop so it's their fault - to me you're under no obligation to go through with a booking if you feel you've been mislead. Agree being sympathetic towards the ML as I know quite a few don't see the photos or wording advertising them but they'll soon get pissed with the shop.

Be calm and clear to the shop why you're walking and they should learn

Not easy to begin with but it's your hard earned money and you deserve spending it on something you feel you've chosen amd happy to have

jbrowz
27-07-2024, 08:51 AM
That's why I dont visit this shop anymore

Jeaso
05-09-2024, 05:38 PM
Ditto, went there twice based on the photos. First time was way bigger let down compared to the second, but given how run-down this place is as well it is definitely on my AVOID list.

Kawaiionnanoko
05-09-2024, 07:34 PM
Deleted………………………

Incognito
05-09-2024, 10:02 PM
I haven't been to this shop in about 2 years... Lucky I'm not missing out on much. But definitely I've learned from the bros on here to walk off if it's a proper bait and switch. OR make it known that you straight up want a different/young/pretty girl. If they don't have... walk out...

If they try to keep you, low ball the ML for the extras. If the say NO, fucking walk out the door and collect your cash back from the reception.

SeeYahBye

Danny801
05-09-2024, 11:52 PM

Well said! Take a 5 mins walk up the road and you are at 227 Concord road!!
Much more consistent here.

Geoff the playboy
15-09-2024, 07:25 PM
When will I stop believing in photos?!! I got fooled by the photos of Nana.

This is a short review as nothing much happened as I was already disappointed as soon as she stepped into the room.

I chose Nana from the photos as she was kinda curvy but slim. In walks a chubby girl, bordering fat, round hamburger face. I was immediately saddened by my own choice. Oh wells, too late at this stage and see how the massage goes. At least her massage was quite decent and had some strength in it, so I did manage to feel relaxed a little.

On turnover, she said $50 for the NHJ, which was done to completion. Nothing much to say as it was so-so.

On payment she looked bewildered why I only handed a $50 dollar bill. She said no, it's $60. I mean come on, $50 and $60 doesn't sound even close. Luckily its only a $10 scam so I paid up and left.

I won't be seeing Nana again. Probably not again at this shop either.

I think the comments are a bit mean. Nana is a busty girl, so either you like it or not, that is your own preference. But to argue and demeaning a young girl for $10 is a low act. You could have walked upon seeing her face, the boss could have changed the girl for you.

Tarquin
15-09-2024, 08:28 PM
Bait and switch also happens. That's why I dont visit this shop anymore

ThaiHard2
16-09-2024, 07:52 AM
I think the comments are a bit mean. Nana is a busty girl, so either you like it or not, that is your own preference. But to argue and demeaning a young girl for $10 is a low act. You could have walked upon seeing her face, the boss could have changed the girl for you.

I think you should re read the OP...
Where does he demand a young girl for $10?