PDA

View Full Version : Question Foreplay?

Sexybee
15-07-2024, 10:28 PM
I often meet some girls who are very beautiful and good fit and Proportional body, I started enjoying kissing their lips, ass, pussy, toes, feet and legs, which takes me ten minutes or more to do it, the issue is my cock become soft and soft, I regrettably take CIM to finish my missionary. Do you have same problem?

GoldfishMan
16-07-2024, 08:47 AM
I'm the opposite. If I'm stuck in a position where I can only get a BBBJ and very limited access to foreplay on her, I can go soft if too much time is spent there. I dunno, my mind just wanders if I don't have anything to play with, lol...

On the other hand, I can get harder only from doing foreplay on her, without BBBJ. Particularly if I'm getting good reactions and it's a great view.

I guess for your case, Sexybee, try to get into 69. That way you get to do foreplay and she can blow you to maintain your erection.

Sexybee
16-07-2024, 10:02 AM
I'm the opposite. If I'm stuck in a position where I can only get a BBBJ and very limited access to foreplay on her, I can go soft if too much time is spent there. I dunno, my mind just wanders if I don't have anything to play with, lol...

On the other hand, I can get harder only from doing foreplay on her, without BBBJ. Particularly if I'm getting good reactions and it's a great view.

I guess for your case, Sexybee, try to get into 69. That way you get to do foreplay and she can blow you to maintain your erection.
Haha, I would like to try any kind of ways to make my dick erect. Thanks bro

Viktorius69
16-07-2024, 11:41 AM
It happened to me recently with a WL that was really my type. Prob went 20min foreplay with her and then couldn't get lil bro up so we ended up HJ/BBBJ+CIM

Following booking I had with her I just did the opposite and started fucking her straight away. Then after sex we did the kissing, hugging, massaging, so more of a postplay 😅