PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire 21yo J MONE - TINY, CUTE, NIGHT CLUB GIRL from Shinjuku - so SLIM and PRETTY!

rooter
12-07-2024, 03:08 PM
So many young cute J girls arriving at Ginza this year!
Today's freshly arrived young cutie is Mone and she is as young and fresh, and tiny, and cute as they come.
A perfect little package from Shinjuku Tokyo

LOOKS and BODY
Mone is only 21yo and from Shinjuku, Tokyo.
She's a tiny little thing at only 155cm.
She was still wearing her cute Hello Kitty slides, and apologised profusely for forgetting to put her high heels on for me, but I asked to please keep on the slides because she looked as cute as fuck in them.
Great little body, perfectly proportioned, very slim and fit, but still nice and feminine.
Perky B cup boobs, very narrow waist, small hips and tiny round bum.
Beautiful perfect smooth white skin and shaved smooth pussy.
No tattoos or piercings.
Very pretty face. More than just cute, genuinely and naturally very pretty.
Big eyes, perfect smile, nice lips, perfect complexion and beautiful long hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Mone is only 21yo but she has a bit of experience in Japan, so she knows what she is doing, but still has a fresh feel due to her young age.
She lives and works in Shinjuku, Tokyo right in the middle of all the action an she loves to go clubbing, drinking and partying.
But a Japanese girl is always a Japanese girl so she is super sweet and cute still has that innocent schoolgirl feel about her.

DFK and DATY
Mone started off with some lip kissing and then progressed to LFK, but not full on DFK.
Her kisses were nice and sweet.
Mone's young fresh bald pussy is a delight to DATY and she responds with soft quiet moans with no faking.

BBBJ
Mone has a nice build up with some nipple licking, ball licking, shaft licking and then taking the knob in her mouth and giving a solid 8/10 BBBJ.

FUCKING
Mone is small and tight, but a bit of lube and a slow entry always works wonders and pretty soon we were fucking away very nicely.
She is a nice quiet genuine fuck with no FOAM.

ROUND 2
After a bit of a chat about Tokyo and music and the universe I guided her hand toward my cock and she knew what to do from there.
She has beautiful tiny hands with perfect nails and with a bit of lube started giving me a nice HJ.
I love the way that even though she had lube she still preferred to dribble big globs of saliva on my knob to keep things nice and wet and occasionally gave me a lick and suck.
At this point I am getting right into this HJ and I'm starting too feel too relaxed to fuck.
But the deal sealer is she looks up with that cute angel face and says "finish in my mouth?" and gives me a big smile, and that's it I'm gone, another glob of spit, another lick and a few more strokes with those perfect little hands and I fire off a volley of shots which she dutifully gobbles up, and gives me a big smile. You really can't ask for more than that from a 21yo cute as fuck girl you just met. She made me a very happy man.

OVERALL
Mone is very young, and very pretty and very cute.
She is a tiny little thing with a beautifully proportioned slim body.
She is not the most bubbly J girl at Ginza, but has this quiet sweetness and this desire to please and will do almost anything for you if you ask nicely.
She is a unique mix of cool party girl, sweet angel, and when the sex starts a JAV star, and she is very special. I think I am a bit in love with her ...

Sexybee
12-07-2024, 04:18 PM
I really admire your experience with fresh girls👍

rooter
12-07-2024, 07:10 PM
I really admire your experience with fresh girls��

You will love Mone bro.
Ginza website pics are definitely Mone.
They are filtered as usual but give you a pretty good idea of her cute and pretty looks.
But she is definitely more pretty in real life.
She actually really does have big beautiful eyes in real life, but not as big as the filtered pics.
In the pics she looks a bit curvy, but in real life she is very tiny and very slim.

fairy
12-07-2024, 08:30 PM
Mone hayami and naho give me similar vibes. Can anyone point out the differences?

rooter
12-07-2024, 11:38 PM
Mone hayami and naho give me similar vibes. Can anyone point out the differences?

There are so many cute young J girls at the Ginzas at the moment bro.
You really cannot go wrong whichever one you book.

goldenuse
13-07-2024, 12:14 AM
Who is better?Eri or mone ?

rooter
13-07-2024, 02:42 AM
Who is better?Eri or mone ?

Both excellent girls bro.
You will not be disappointed either way.
I would rate Eri slightly higher, but that's just my opinion.

rooter
13-07-2024, 02:41 PM
In another AR I wrote someone suggested I should include details of how well the girl speaks English, and that's a good suggestion.
So Mone's English is actually pretty good.
Enough to make the session flow smoothly, ask for things, provide feedback etc and also to have a simple conversation. She is a very interesting and fun girl.

rooter
13-07-2024, 06:52 PM
Fun fact about Mone ...
She can have 10 shots of tequila without getting drunk.
WTF? She is only 155cm cm and 45kg ! That's very impressive!
Reminds me of an old joke.
Q. How does a Japanese girl hold her liquor?
B. By the ears? (liquor/licker)

rooter
17-07-2024, 11:21 PM
Mone last day tomorrow!
Wow! That was quick. Such a sexy little thing!