PDA

View Full Version : General talk Grman tourist killed in bus accident ?

bummer
02-07-2024, 05:17 PM
I was informed earlier today that the german girl killed the bus accident in queensland, was a recent tourist working her way around australia.
The mention here, is it seems some of the punters might have met her on her travels !!

Zoobender
02-07-2024, 05:36 PM
Are you saying she was a WL or a ML?

kingwally
02-07-2024, 06:02 PM
I was informed earlier today that the german girl killed the bus accident in queensland, was a recent tourist working her way around australia.
The mention here, is it seems some of the punters might have met her on her travels !!
What makes you say that, was it mentioned somewhere that she was a ML or WL...or do you have a link?

keebab
02-07-2024, 08:31 PM
Kind of feels in poor taste to draw the assumption mate. Its a horrific situation for those involved and this is a forum for punting reviews.

SmithChips
02-07-2024, 09:08 PM
Yea...let's assume all tourists are MLs and all local men are punters. Great assumption

iamthewalrus
03-07-2024, 07:52 AM
I was informed earlier today that the german girl killed the bus accident in queensland, was a recent tourist working her way around australia.The mention here, is it seems some of the punters might have met her on her travels !!

WTF are you thinking???

Totally inappropriate OP assumption regarding a tragic death of a young woman.

Dmam
03-07-2024, 12:17 PM
Can we please remove this thread. It is appalling. It is in very bad taste.

Either OP is taking advantage of a tragedy to make a joke about the death of a poor young woman, or he actually does know something about the identity of this woman and has revealed her identity as a sex worker after her tragic death. The former is very poor taste, the latter is unspeakably bad.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2024, 12:39 PM
Show some respect to the deceased.

RIP 🙏

Kiryu0
03-07-2024, 01:15 PM

This is so depressing. Someone died (a tourist no less on foreign soil, not even in their home country) and the first thing you want to say is they're a WL? There's more to a person than a walking hole...

Abracadabra
03-07-2024, 01:28 PM
What can you say ~ just an irrational and demeaning assumption.

11Bravo
03-07-2024, 02:01 PM
The definition of NO CLASS.

My first thought? That's somebody's DAUGHTER, a life cut too short.

iamthewalrus
03-07-2024, 02:15 PM
Can we please remove this thread. It is appalling. It is in very bad taste.

Either OP is taking advantage of a tragedy to make a joke about the death of a poor young woman, or he actually does know something about the identity of this woman and has revealed her identity as a sex worker after her tragic death. The former is very poor taste, the latter is unspeakably bad.

Agree. Mods please close this thread .

aussiegaigin
03-07-2024, 02:19 PM
Use the "report post" icon in the bottom l/h corner.