PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Double booked tonight with T Cindy and T Snow

ditchtheboss
02-07-2024, 11:57 AM
I just managed to book a double with Cindy and snow at N5M tonight. I may need a redbull or something.

Anyone has had a similar experience with them? My last double was at RosevilleRose more than one year ago.

keebab
02-07-2024, 04:46 PM
Take the Redbull and a Malaysian Ginseng Candy and strap in.

I've only seen Cindy but she's a great time. I can only imagine what she's like in a double.

Enjoy!

Peter69
02-07-2024, 06:33 PM
Is this ginseng candy available here mate? Sorry if it’s a silly question

Abracadabra
02-07-2024, 06:37 PM
I just managed to book a double with Cindy and snow at N5M tonight. I may need a redbull or something.

Anyone has had a similar experience with them? My last double was at RosevilleRose more than one year ago.

Ahhh, I've seen Cindy ~ you're in for ride!
Just realised you're probably enjoying it right now (earlier?) as they finish at 6pm

Daffy
02-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Seen both separately as I’m not the biggest fan of doubles.

Cindy is great. The only issue is how early she finishes makes it hard to book her.

Snow wasn’t really my cup of tea but I can see how many people here rate her so highly. Be prepared to be basically edged by her BBBJ technique. She had me there for probably 20-30 minutes straight without setting me off.

keebab
02-07-2024, 08:24 PM
Is this ginseng candy available here mate? Sorry if it’s a silly question

Nah, I have to order from Malaysia unfortunately.

Footballpunter
02-07-2024, 11:17 PM
How did it go, bro?

ditchtheboss
03-07-2024, 12:14 AM
The update is that only minutes after I started this thread I had to deal with something at work that wouldn’t finish until after 5. The 2 girls finish at 6 so I would never make it on time. I had to cancel it.

The irony is I ended up still going to Marrickville, parked right in front of n5m but walked across the street to Midas and had 2 hotties on me for 90 minutes. Massage was great, had some time in the spa with both girls and now I feel like a million bucks. All went down hill during the day but ended well.

Tomorrow I am off to Perth for about 10 days and I already have 3 girls lined up to see. They call themselves SBs but they are really part time SWs and get this folks, they only ask for $300 ppm for multiple hours. The sugaring market here in NSW is screwed up. The next 2 weeks for me will be hard work but I will party hard as well.

Wish me luck

Winnerwinter
03-07-2024, 02:56 AM
ooft that sounds amazing! i've seen cindy a few times and she's absolutely amazing, loves to rim <3
i've never heard of this place midas, do you have a link? sounds amazing, spa time with two girls sounds better than an actual double!

rubit moore
03-07-2024, 04:15 AM
ooft that sounds amazing! i've seen cindy a few times and she's absolutely amazing, loves to rim <3
i've never heard of this place midas, do you have a link? sounds amazing, spa time with two girls sounds better than an actual double!

I’ve got a link on how to search for things, here you go cupcake:

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/134479?hl=en

ryanpumper
03-07-2024, 05:20 AM
☝️Haha 😆

OP, keep us filled in on your Perth exploits for something different to read. Go hard!

ditchtheboss
03-07-2024, 09:22 AM
☝️Haha 😆

OP, keep us filled in on your Perth exploits for something different to read. Go hard!

Will do. Last time I went on a bender in Perth I found a Brazilian girl who stayed with me a whole day and we fucked several times. It’s a shame I can’t find her number and she is not on the SB platforms anymore

ditchtheboss
03-07-2024, 09:24 AM

Just google it mate. It’s literally across the main from from n5m. I usually avoid the spas, don’t like thinking how many suckers have left their babies in there but I decided to ignore that yesterday after I picked the girls

Viktorius69
04-07-2024, 12:31 AM
Let us know how it went!
I saw both but separately. Very different styles so curious about the chemistry together.

Cindy is great with Paula & Patty. Maybe theres a path to do Cindy, Paula, Patty & Snow now. Goddam

Rasputin
04-07-2024, 08:37 AM
Let us know how it went!
I saw both but separately. Very different styles so curious about the chemistry together.

Cindy is great with Paula & Patty. Maybe theres a path to do Cindy, Paula, Patty & Snow now. Goddam

The chemistry is very good. My foursomes and fivesomes are a revolving combination of Cindy, Paula, Paloma, Katie, Patty and Snow. Linda and Anna have been involved previously.

Obviously who is rostered on at the time is the deciding factor. They all work very well together and we have a lot of fun and a lot of laughter plus the sex of course…

I’d recommend any combination.

trampslikeus55
04-07-2024, 10:45 AM
The chemistry is very good. My foursomes and fivesomes are a revolving combination of Cindy, Paula, Paloma, Katie, Patty and Snow. Linda and Anna have been involved previously.

Obviously who is rostered on at the time is the deciding factor. They all work very well together and we have a lot of fun and a lot of laughter plus the sex of course…

I’d recommend any combination.
Interesting how you have chosen the user name of a fabled Russian mystic, but you shouldn't be wasting our time by talking to yourself. Let's see if you last the month 👍

ditchtheboss
04-07-2024, 11:32 AM
Let us know how it went!

Mate I had to cancel because of an unforeseen issue at work, real shame. I ended up going to Midas and spending the night with 2 hotties. Ended up ok but a shame I missed the double

Viktorius69
04-07-2024, 12:24 PM
Mate I had to cancel because of an unforeseen issue at work, real shame. I ended up going to Midas and spending the night with 2 hotties. Ended up ok but a shame I missed the double

Aah sh*t I read too fast. Shame mate, hopefully next time!

Since Snow is a possibility I might rest my cock for a week and try schedule that 4 Thai combo. I had done Cindy/Paula/Patty before and that was the experience 😍

lymp
04-07-2024, 12:54 PM
How much does the 4 Thai combo meal deal run you?

Rasputin
04-07-2024, 03:27 PM
Interesting how you have chosen the user name of a fabled Russian mystic, but you shouldn't be wasting our time by talking to yourself. Let's see if you last the month 👍

We’ve never crossed swords trampslikeus55 so why the vitriol?

This is a free public forum and as such it’s permissible to write about punting experiences. The fact that any one of those ladies mentioned above could validate my foursomes or fivesomes with them is now on public record.

Viktorius69
04-07-2024, 03:34 PM

They are ~270-300 / hour and you'd want the full hour to enjoy. So like 1.1~1.2k

Pretty much the going rates of some Scarlet Blue WLs these days and here you get 4 queens at once

Rasputin
04-07-2024, 03:40 PM

Approx $2200 for two hours. To each their own poison and mine is two hours.

dotcumdotinyou
04-07-2024, 05:10 PM
So you've reached 14 posts now vinnie and the tenth wasn't a review...you've got lead by example.