PDA

View Full Version : Question NHJ shop in CBD?

Sendmetheacti
23-06-2024, 11:23 PM
I'm looking for a cheap hand job + massage place with a nude chick in the CBD.
Just want a nice safe, cheap release without risking stds. Bonus for a GOOD handjob, but ones that wont' try to escalate into a BBBJ/Sex, because once it gets to that point I can't really say "no" anymore haha.

Kiki kong
24-06-2024, 07:20 AM
Hey bro, are you new to punting?
Put on your punters hat and decline the offer as you want. I'd suggest choosing visiting reputable shops that are managed well and has some positive reviews. Avoid the shops that aren't reviewed at all, as these shops are quick to turn sour if you don't opt for the extras in the room.

They are shops like SBM, 6 Poplar, Thairapeutic world Square, where the nude happy are included in the price already. It makes it less uncomfortable for punters like you and the more shy girls asking for extra from the customer.

Double_Adapter
24-06-2024, 03:52 PM
Put on your punters hat and decline the offer as you want. I'd suggest choosing visiting reputable shops that are managed well and has some positive reviews. Avoid the shops that aren't reviewed at all, as these shops are quick to turn sour if you don't opt for the extras in the room.

They are shops like SBM, 6 Poplar, Thairapeutic world Square, where the nude happy are included in the price already. It makes it less uncomfortable for punters like you and the more shy girls asking for extra from the customer.

Mostly agree with the above bro, except for the last bit which is somewhat an oxymoron.....there's no fucken way that a chick that sucks cocks all day, tongue fucks an assortment of hairy arses, and strips naked to masturbate a bunch of obese balding ugly middle aged guys can be shy.

Sendmetheacti
25-06-2024, 01:40 AM

Not new to punting but not frequent either. Once every few months maybe.
I don't want to bring anything home though in terms of stds, so i'd like to keep it as safe as possible.

The problem is I went to CBD style earlier, and wanted to just get a HJ, but when she started licking, I couldn't really say no anymore lmao. I don't regret it, but I'd like to go to a place that doesn't have the girls that are so eager/happy to go there with that.

stallionmachine123
25-06-2024, 11:45 PM
197 clarence st is ok however can get pricey based on the girl. Few years ago was Viet mainly however more Thai girls now.

thomassalvado2
19-07-2024, 08:49 PM
I'm looking for a cheap hand job + massage place with a nude chick in the CBD.
Just want a nice safe, cheap release without risking stds. Bonus for a GOOD handjob, but ones that wont' try to escalate into a BBBJ/Sex, because once it gets to that point I can't really say "no" anymore haha.
CBD massage rate quite standard with an hour $75-80 and some rate are included nhj would be $125-$140. Don’t bring more than that if you don’t want any extras.
Agreed with Kiki Kong, shops like SBM, 6 Poplar, Thairapeutic world Square, SGM are those with some reviews you can read before visiting

ColesBag
20-07-2024, 05:39 PM
I seriously just laughed out loud at this post by double adaptor.In public too. 😅