PDA

View Full Version : General talk Bubbly girl with great service

james58585858
22-06-2024, 12:27 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend me a ML or WL that likes to talk and cheerful during the session? I am a guy who dont talk too much so having a chatty girl is nice for me.

The best ML I could give for this example is Pen/Ester at Ss/227 North Strathfield. She is chatty, loves to talk but still focus and provide great services.

Thanks all in advance 🫡

Axeman123
22-06-2024, 07:34 AM
To answer your question, if I was asking myself, K Boa would immediately come to mind. Down to earth, friendly, witty and forgetting sex for a moment a more than compededant massage skill. Remembering sex ..,.no complaints there.

keebab
22-06-2024, 01:34 PM
To answer your question, if I was asking myself, K Boa would immediately come to mind. Down to earth, friendly, witty and forgetting sex for a moment a more than compededant massage skill. Remembering sex ..,.no complaints there.

100% agree with this. Boa is a great time and sexy. Where is she working these days? I haven't seen her on the 42G roster in a while.

My other suggestion would be T Paula at No5. She'll chat and bang you at the same time.

JJBlows
22-06-2024, 01:38 PM
you couldnt go wrong with ABV Dior at ginza, attractive girl that just doesn't shut the fuck up

Axeman123
22-06-2024, 02:13 PM
100% agree with this. Boa is a great time and sexy. Where is she working these days? I haven't seen her on the 42G roster in a while.

My other suggestion would be T Paula at No5. She'll chat and bang you at the same time. I'm not privy to any inside information but for a while now she only appears on Sundays. Yep I roster watch. There you go james58585858 Boa's who your looking for.

ditchtheboss
22-06-2024, 02:53 PM
you couldnt go wrong with ABV Dior at ginza, attractive girl that just doesn't shut the fuck up

Nobody can out speak Dior

Axeman123
22-06-2024, 03:13 PM
you couldnt go wrong with ABV Dior at ginza, attractive girl that just doesn't shut the fuck up I always found Dior (Nicole for me) somewhat of an enigma . Plenty to ponder.

Double_Adapter
22-06-2024, 04:38 PM

What, so not even a thick solid 7 incher buried deep inside her mouth couldn't shut her up?

JJBlows
22-06-2024, 05:53 PM
What, so not even a thick solid 7 incher buried deep inside her mouth couldn't shut her up?

It's the only way to shut her up by keeping her mouth occupied.

I remember sitting on the bed and just looking at her as she jumped into the shower only to stand in it with her head out the door talking to me for 10 mins straight and not even try and wash her self.

GoldfishMan
22-06-2024, 05:55 PM

The one and only time I saw her, she did do some dirty talk during the BBBJ, lol.
And I gotta confess, I ended up not being able to cum when I saw her partly because we chatted too much before the sex (kinda killed the mood) and majorly because her face reminded me of one of my male colleagues who's also a Viet!

LuvJapPusssy
22-06-2024, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone please recommend me a ML or WL that likes to talk and cheerful during the session? I am a guy who dont talk too much so having a chatty girl is nice for me.

The best ML I could give for this example is Pen/Ester at Ss/227 North Strathfield. She is chatty, loves to talk but still focus and provide great services.

Thanks all in advance 🫡

Jessica or Carol from Saigon Princess - ML. Although mostly CBJ now.

And as others said, V Dior from Ginza

All the above girls are bubbly & talkative, especially if you click with them.

Harp0
22-06-2024, 06:24 PM
Blue and Rebecca at the Ginza’s are both very easy to get along with and have good English and great service.

james58585858
22-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Thanks guys appreciate for all the suggestions so far appreciate it. Yeh I have seen Dior once before and she just couldnt stop talking ��
Also, any ML suggestion in particular?

jaquedm1307
23-06-2024, 04:19 PM
I would think Soda would have to near the top as a 'Bubbly girl with great service' have seen her on and off for 2 years and never had anything but a great time with her - fun engaging giving erotic passionate gentle physical in all that she does - truly a one of a kind

rooter
23-06-2024, 05:56 PM
Fujiko at Ginza would be my top pick bubbly girl.
But she is gone.
So next choice would be J Marie at Ginza Empire and K Juju at Ginza Club.
Very positive energy sexy girls.
These girls have a magic energy, as soon as you walk into the room and they say hello you just feel so good. All the worries and stress of the world are gone

Axeman123
24-06-2024, 10:24 AM
The one and only time I saw her, she did do some dirty talk during the BBBJ, lol.
And I gotta confess, I ended up not being able to cum when I saw her partly because we chatted too much before the sex (kinda killed the mood) and majorly because her face reminded me of one of my male colleagues who's also a Viet! Can you come with your male colleague or does his face remind you of Dior......

HitNMiss
24-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys appreciate for all the suggestions so far appreciate it. Yeh I have seen Dior once before and she just couldnt stop talking ��
Also, any ML suggestion in particular?

Since I read you have been in the Strathfield area , suggest going to mays massage Enfield and see Viet Jenny ( only there on Wednesday’s , super friendly lady , great curves with the best treatment .

GoldfishMan
24-06-2024, 12:03 PM
Can you come with your male colleague or does his face remind you of Dior......
Fuck bro, that's disgusting, lollll...

Axeman123
24-06-2024, 12:28 PM
Fuck bro, that's disgusting, lollll... You must admit though it's good to be Aussie n have a laugh at ourselves.