PDA

View Full Version : Ginza K Misha - Cheerful, Giggly Ginza Mainstay

slim72
21-06-2024, 07:21 PM
While there have been plenty of ARs on Misha, here's my perspective. I realised that in all my years of seeing Misha, I've never posted an AR of her. I first saw her when she was working as Yuna.

Appearance:
Misha is a beautiful, mature lady. She has a short, bob hairstyle, and has a gym fit body. She used to work as Yuna, and back than, she was ultra-thin and had long hair. She's still slim, but has a bit more curves. Shaved below, a nice, pert, round bottom you cannot help but admire, long slender legs, slim waist, and bolt ons.

Personality:
Misha is giggly and cheerful. She's always smiling, and laughs readily and easily. She appreciates a bit of humour, and does joke around with you. This warm personality comes out in the service too - although her service would very much be a PSE, it's a warm PSE, if there's such a thing! :P

Communication:
Misha's English is fine and communication is no problem at all.

Photo Accuracy:
While there's a bit of a filter applied to the face, it's still obvious it's her. And her body in real life is what you see in the photos.

1 Hour/2 Shot Highlights:
- Misha greets you with a warm hug on entry, helps you with your clothes, and holds your hand as she leads you to the shower.
- Misha is a great kisser - sensual and soft.
- Shower action is BBBJ with great eye-contact, and reverse standing pussy slide, which is a sneak preview of what's to come.
- Ginza rates her the pussyslide queen, and I would have to say it's up there with the best.
- Eye-contact and her facial expression while she blows you are a turn on.
- She offers rimming, but it's not my thing.
- during BBBJ, she somehow gets the condom on without you realising.
- Misha started off by riding me in cowgirl, then with me on top.
- CIM finish for round 1, and she continues to suck without rushing to spit out. In fact, she mucks around a bit and pretends to come in for a kiss with her mouth full. Again, not my thing!
- In between shots, she gave me a massage which was quite good. This transitioned to a bit of a body slide with her breasts, which woke up my little bro for round 2.
- Round 2 was with her in reverse cowgirl, moving to doggie. In doggie, her round bottom to slim waist proportion is a sight to behold! And that got me over the line.

Summary:
Misha has been a mainstay at Ginza for quite some time. Her service is more a PSE, but with a warmth and connection that's different to the PSE you get with Jessie or Rebecca. She has a wonderful slim and slender body. And while it's clear she's not a young girl, she is a very pretty mature woman. One thing to note, she does have a bit of a lower, gravelly voice - not to the point where it's a turn off for me, but YMMV. For me, she's a great WL I'd return to visit again and again.

Umitabi
21-06-2024, 08:21 PM
What age you think?

woodland
21-06-2024, 10:08 PM
32-35 is my guess