PDA

View Full Version : General talk Does price make a difference on the service?

bistro
12-06-2024, 04:42 PM
A couple of weeks ago, i won money on multibet. Hence i went to try a $300 per hour girl at a shop near me....

It was fantastic time, compared to the one i paid less for...

But, here comes the 1 million dollar question.
Based on every brothers in this group's experience, does more money means better quality and service?

faruk
12-06-2024, 04:48 PM
I find price is really for youth and attractiveness.

The service a girl gives comes down to whether she wants to or not, and the price is independent of it.

CFH
12-06-2024, 05:20 PM
nup. which is why the cheap asian places are so popular.

gamer2
12-06-2024, 05:34 PM
Its more value for money, I've spent $150 with varying results

andrewv
12-06-2024, 05:40 PM
Some girls are service oriented and others are only after the cash. It’s not related to price paid.

trip
12-06-2024, 06:59 PM
I'm fairly new to this and haven't tried many places. Mainly melb - paying higher price often gets more attractive ML who put in more effort in my opinion (JAD And Lissom in melb and Bella Vista bliss) compared to the cheaper traditional AMP (m studio in melb).

11Bravo
12-06-2024, 07:45 PM
My experience, more money buys you a better looking provider but doesn't guarantee better service. The latter is dependent on the two parties involved.

Mr_KB666
12-06-2024, 08:39 PM
My experience, more money buys you a better looking provider but doesn't guarantee better service. The latter is dependent on the two parties involved.

Yep, exactly this!

bistro
12-06-2024, 09:09 PM
I find price is really for youth and attractiveness.

The service a girl gives comes down to whether she wants to or not, and the price is independent of it.

Ooohhh... so, price is indicator for their hotness level, not their kinkiness level (which i actually after lol)

Hedonisticfun
12-06-2024, 10:12 PM
A couple of weeks ago, i won money on multibet. Hence i went to try a $300 per hour girl at a shop near me....

It was fantastic time, compared to the one i paid less for...

But, here comes the 1 million dollar question.
Based on every brothers in this group's experience, does more money means better quality and service?

Sexwise NO ! but better quality as in personal hygiene overall . Have had good cheap punts and bad expensive punts but overall the expensive ones are the ones that are more inclined to be more picky , do less punters a day rather than quantity / turnover

bistro
14-06-2024, 08:08 AM
Sexwise NO ! but better quality as in personal hygiene overall . Have had good cheap punts and bad expensive punts but overall the expensive ones are the ones that are more inclined to be more picky , do less punters a day rather than quantity / turnover

Lol
In reality, there are the type of girl who only wants to be dated by rich man.
In punting world, its WL charging expensive price and only wanted to be fucked by people with money...

Everyone can afford to pay $300 or even $400 though, its just thinking if its worth it or not...

Just like some pretty girls i dated in the past.
Some caused more stress and didnt worth the money i spent, so have to let them go.

Meng
14-06-2024, 05:32 PM
I think it does to an extent. I tried one of those ultra low price brothels. 533 Willoughby. Never again. Felt like I could get a STD from just breathing in that condemned room.

Around 280-300 is the price point you're after. Anything higher is usually due to factors like if the WL is very young or pretty.

WLs that are super popular due to amazing service will also be priced higher.

Also if you're seeing a private the price is also higher due to more overhead in terms of renting places etc.