PDA

View Full Version : Question Information about Wechat id

xavierwoods
11-06-2024, 12:06 AM
Hello,
Does anyone have WeChat id of Chinese therapy Clinic or Dungeon? Willing to visit tomorrow.

Cheers,

aussiegaigin
11-06-2024, 12:01 PM
There are 100s of Chinese Therapy Clinics around Sydney. Try being a bit more specific?

11Bravo
11-06-2024, 12:16 PM
Hello,
Does anyone have WeChat id of Chinese therapy Clinic or Dungeon? Willing to visit tomorrow.

Cheers,

For the Chinese Therapy Clinic, Anzac Parade, aka the Dungeon, yes, I have. What I don't have is her permission to share. So I suggest you follow my lead: visit, punt, then ask for the WeChat. QED. Or you could try this phone number: 02 9344 8288 (old, but when I visited, they did have a land line. Google Maps, street view, 2 years old.) No roster on WeChat, but good for messaging.

xavierwoods
20-06-2024, 03:43 PM
For the Chinese Therapy Clinic, Anzac Parade, aka the Dungeon, yes, I have. What I don't have is her permission to share. So I suggest you follow my lead: visit, punt, then ask for the WeChat. QED. Or you could try this phone number: 02 9344 8288 (old, but when I visited, they did have a land line. Google Maps, street view, 2 years old.) No roster on WeChat, but good for messaging.

Thank you 11Bravo.