PDA

View Full Version : General talk Shops with Girl pics that match in person or NOT

Kiki kong
10-06-2024, 07:05 PM
I've been noticing that some shops have been using AI or professional photoshop services.

I've been to a few shops where NO editing or less than 10% have doctored the pics.

Whilst other shops that I've also visited that the photos ABSOLUTELY doesn't match the girl at all and in some cases they are a totally different nationality.

I'm hoping punters can at least share the shop and the percentage rate of doctoring they did on the photos of their girls.

Example

Shop xxxx - 20% doctored
Shop xxxx - 50% doctored

It would be a good thread to at least reduce of being catfished or at least know what to expect when visiting the shop knowing the expectation.

It's not about service or attitude as that's a separate topic.

Kiki kong
10-06-2024, 07:07 PM
Practically how a Big Mac is advertised to what it looks like in real life. Some will pass on it and some will still munch on it. I still like Maccas from time to time.

ColesBag
10-06-2024, 08:15 PM
Women not presenting 100% accurate pictures of themselves in order to make them look better than what they are?

I'm as shocked as you are.

blk53
11-06-2024, 12:34 AM
No 5 Marrickville is a good example for me lol. I feel like I’ve been cheated by pics a few times.

faruk
11-06-2024, 01:13 AM
Kyoto and Sakura use real photos but they're highly filtered to the point where you'll almost always be disappointed when you see the girl in real life.

getboogied
11-06-2024, 05:52 AM
Thanks for starting this thread. To be honest with you, I can’t think of any shop that uses og pictures. Almost all of them use photoshop, lie about age and nationality, its a shame they are getting away with it.
I personally found the quality of girls gotten so bad that I can’t be bothered going anymore.

GoldfishMan
11-06-2024, 07:43 AM
AI generated, filtered, Photoshopped, fake photos ripped off from social media, "real" photos of the girl (from 10 years ago!). Nowadays they even have videos that have been doctored to make the girl look hotter. The list goes on. If these girls ever went for a job interview in marketing they can reference what they did on their WL profiles to get the job, lol...

I personally think that having accurate photos is great for the build up before a punt. You ogle the girl's photos getting all worked up to see her and in person she just blows you away. That's a bonus you get if the photos were accurate... The enjoyment even before the punt that becomes real when you see her. Wow!

I can only think of 1 shop right now that uses "real" and recent photos. CBD Style, but it has to be the photos that were taken in the shop, not the ones that look like beauty shots. The in-shop photos have been consistently accurate in my view. And it also means that they actually put the effort into producing the photos themselves rather than just leave it to the girls to provide them. I think that's commendable.

The Ginzas and N5M/42G appear to get the photos from the girls. Lots of old photos and Photoshopped ones on both.

Sydozzie
11-06-2024, 08:09 AM
Yes CBD 360 uses real pics as well as Tokio.

Kiki kong
11-06-2024, 08:18 AM
Yes CBD 360 uses real pics as well as Tokio.

Probably why they get the foot traffic originally. 360/276/80 Erskine, Tokio, 6 Poplar and NS227 seems to match IRL.

SS and Mirage in my experience has some little editing but nothing too crazy.

Kiki kong
11-06-2024, 08:23 AM
Probably why they get the foot traffic originally. 360/276/80 Erskine, Tokio, 6 Poplar and NS227 seems to match IRL.

SS and Mirage in my experience has some little editing but nothing too crazy.

Or atleast mention "similar pic" or something like what 6 Poplar does.

BTW shout out 360 on the styling and lighting of their pics. Probably the best in Sydney. Whilst Tokio and 6 poplar could probably get some styling tips from them LOL

Folcis
11-06-2024, 05:33 PM
NS227 seems to match IRL.

I've only seen 3 or 4 girls from 41 Epping / NS227 but they all matched their photos pretty well.

Wayne
11-06-2024, 06:12 PM
I got caught out recently by Mascot Japanese Massage. Booked Aki on the strength of her photo. The reality was nothing like it. Know it’s silly to get expectations up too high but it does lead to disappointing sessions when working girls are nothing like their advertisements.

Footballpunter
11-06-2024, 11:32 PM
I'm sure photos are all alter one way or another. Like some of you said, look for pictures that would taken inside the shop. Those tend to be more accurate. However, even then, some light touch ups and filtering are always there. So just remember to curb your excitement and be realistic when you see a 10 in the pictures because good chance she's 6-7, 8 if you are lucky.

tommyb
12-06-2024, 01:30 PM
Kyoto and Sakura use real photos but they're highly filtered to the point where you'll almost always be disappointed when you see the girl in real life.

yeah I agree with this. they photoshop well so you're not too sure till u get there but are always disappointed. most of the time the girls are pretty decent in person so i dont know why they bother photoshopping i'd book them with unedited pics but the edits just always lead to initial disappointment

Dukeduker222
12-06-2024, 09:57 PM
Or atleast mention "similar pic" or something like what 6 Poplar does.

BTW shout out 360 on the styling and lighting of their pics. Probably the best in Sydney. Whilst Tokio and 6 poplar could probably get some styling tips from them LOL

Jacob will be the first to admin he takes the shittest pics. Any camera bros here want to give him some advice, maybe he’ll toss you a discounted punt. Seriously it’s gotten better with the staircase photos but still needs work with lighting, clothing, etc.

Asiandaddy
13-06-2024, 05:11 AM
Jacob will be the first to admin he takes the shittest pics. Any camera bros here want to give him some advice, maybe he’ll toss you a discounted punt. Seriously it’s gotten better with the staircase photos but still needs work with lighting, clothing, etc.

Haha, Jacob does take horrible photos. I've mentioned this to him, and he openly admits his totally terrible. He's photos are spot on though to his credit.

He's acquired a new shop opening soon in the CBD, so we'll wait and see if he gets hired help taking photos for him.

Kiki kong
13-06-2024, 10:08 AM
yeah I agree with this. they photoshop well so you're not too sure till u get there but are always disappointed. most of the time the girls are pretty decent in person so i dont know why they bother photoshopping i'd book them with unedited pics but the edits just always lead to initial disappointment

It's been donkeys years since I've been to Kyoto. It was my first brothel experience. I don't remember her name but it was a good experience. It's worth a punt since it's close to work.

My last visit to 42G was highly disappointed in the J girl i booked. Said she was a size 6 on the description bit was more like a 12. Barely could get it up.

Mr_KB666
13-06-2024, 11:01 AM
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with turning around and walking out if the photos don't match the person. If you had your heart set on a Ferrari, saw the photos picked one out then when arriving at the dealership they tried to convince you that the Toyota Camry they had in the showroom is the same car you would just shake your head and walk out.

There is a standard term used in Australian consumer law called "bait & switch" advertising which relates to exactly what is going on here. I am not suggesting going to ACCC about your local RnT but honestly it isn't going to get better if punters don't start calling places out on these tactics.

If the product isn't as described, walk away - then leave a review so others can steer clear as well. It will quickly send a message to the shops that this isn't acceptable. The real issue is how accessible technology is to modify photos or apply filters. A little bit of a touch up is ok, chanigng a Camry into a Ferrari isn't.

Double_Adapter
13-06-2024, 11:24 AM
I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with turning around and walking out if the photos don't match the person. If you had your heart set on a Ferrari, saw the photos picked one out then when arriving at the dealership they tried to convince you that the Toyota Camry they had in the showroom is the same car you would just shake your head and walk out.

There is a standard term used in Australian consumer law called "bait & switch" advertising which relates to exactly what is going on here. I am not suggesting going to ACCC about your local RnT but honestly it isn't going to get better if punters don't start calling places out on these tactics.

If the product isn't as described, walk away - then leave a review so others can steer clear as well. It will quickly send a message to the shops that this isn't acceptable. The real issue is how accessible technology is to modify photos or apply filters. A little bit of a touch up is ok, chanigng a Camry into a Ferrari isn't.

It's all about perceived expectations and fantasies. You could go to the dealer and get that Ferrari, it looks good, smells new and costs a bit but what if it doesn't drive, handle and perform as well what you had anticipated and expected, Do you go back to the Toyota Camry?

Mr_KB666
13-06-2024, 11:40 AM
It's all about perceived expectations and fantasies. You could go to the dealer and get that Ferrari, it looks good, smells new and costs a bit but what if it doesn't drive, handle and perform as well what you had anticipated and expected, Do you go back to the Toyota Camry?

I honestly think there is a trifecta here which is a balance between looks, price & performance. Sometimes you have one or two but rare to have all three. They all have some correlation to each other though and are totally subjective, performance can even vary between drivers using the same car on the same day. If someone takes your Ferrari out and thrashes it and it's not maintained its not going to perform as well for the next driver. Personally I am not a fan of Ferrari's they look good but the upkeep is hideous and they just aren't practical ��

To answer your question though, there are plenty of cars on the market - just got to find the one that suits and keep an eye out for dodgy used car salesmen ��

Double_Adapter
13-06-2024, 12:04 PM
I honestly think there is a trifecta here which is a balance between looks, price & performance. Sometimes you have one or two but rare to have all three. They all have some correlation to each other though and are totally subjective, performance can even vary between drivers using the same car on the same day. If someone takes your Ferrari out and thrashes it and it's not maintained its not going to perform as well for the next driver. Personally I am not a fan of Ferrari's they look good but the upkeep is hideous and they just aren't practical ��

To answer your question though, there are plenty of cars on the market - just got to find the one that suits and keep an eye out for dodgy used car salesmen ��

So true about striking a balance between looks, price, performance, maintenance and dodgy/reputable dealerships and salesmen.

Though if we are talking about Ferraris, technically we are referring to European models. Perhaps we should be using Toyotas, Hyundais, BYD, Mazda, Mitsubishi etc to describe our marketplace.

Mr_KB666
13-06-2024, 12:10 PM
:D absolutely on point with using Toyotas, Hyundai's & the like to describe the marketplace!

Now we just need to find someone who is willing to dress up like the Stig from Top Gear and attend some shops looking to take a test drive :D

c1teh9
13-06-2024, 12:11 PM
Le Soleil Massage have great roster pics. Not too touched up, good quality, full length and usually 3 photos for each girl

Jeaso
13-06-2024, 01:25 PM
I got caught out recently by Mascot Japanese Massage. Booked Aki on the strength of her photo. The reality was nothing like it. Know it’s silly to get expectations up too high but it does lead to disappointing sessions when working girls are nothing like their advertisements.

I feel like that place has a long way to go to begin with...

I only ever trust pics from Mirage, SBM, N5M, Savannah/200Stan, those are the only few that provide accurate pics in my experience.

Double_Adapter
13-06-2024, 06:57 PM
:D absolutely on point with using Toyotas, Hyundai's & the like to describe the marketplace!

Now we just need to find someone who is willing to dress up like the Stig from Top Gear and attend some shops looking to take a test drive :D

This is the closest Stig lookalike you'll get from this joint.

Sydozzie
13-06-2024, 07:53 PM
This is the closest Stig lookalike you'll get from this joint.

Hahaha, that's about right. I'm sure the suit does come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

dt333
13-06-2024, 11:14 PM

stallionmachine123
14-06-2024, 12:39 AM
Ffs got catfished at poplar massage like 2 months ago they recruited her off WeChat "apparently" they got catfished to.
After I complained via text they told me they got rid of her was still shitty as myself and others would of been dudded before they booted her.
She was overweight and way older, did 6 poplar get new management around that time?

Icegodofhungary
14-06-2024, 01:02 AM
I mostly go to Mirage Massage these days, photos are mostly pretty accurate. Many of them taken in the shop. Some are touched up or use filters, but generally pretty close to life. I've been disappointed with reality vs photo probably only twice and actually in both cases when I looked back at the photo I don't think there was much touch up - just flattering camera angle and/or good use of clothing to conceal not as good body. In at least a few cases I would say the photo does not at all do the girl justice!

GoldfishMan
14-06-2024, 08:08 AM
It’s a given that girls will try to promote themselves with better photos. It’s their bread and butter. They do it same as you would embellish your CV when looking for a new job. Better to learn how to spot potential catfishing in the photos then look for perfect matching photos.

For example, grainy/very low quality ones point to very old photos taken many years ago when phone cameras were still shit quality. Or phone model being very old when you can see it in the photo, that’s another telltale sign.

Double_Adapter
14-06-2024, 08:59 AM
It’s a given that girls will try to promote themselves with better photos. It’s their bread and butter. They do it same as you would embellish your CV when looking for a new job. Better to learn how to spot potential catfishing in the photos then look for perfect matching photos.

For example, grainy/very low quality ones point to very old photos taken many years ago when phone cameras were still shit quality. Or phone model being very old when you can see it in the photo, that’s another telltale sign.

I disagree bro, photos that are grainy, taken with a 1970's camera using a shitty backdrop eg a mattress with a stained bed sheet and/or massage table with a broken desk lamp is more believable (ie no effort being made) then those embellished filtered photos with bikini clad WLs with a ton of makeup posing in exotic tropical locations.

As the saying goes....a picture tells a thousand words but with photoshop it tells a thousand lies.

11Bravo
14-06-2024, 09:04 AM
My solution is simple: I use a sliding scale:

Photo
No match ------------------------------ Match

Remove glasses --- Keep glasses on

Icegodofhungary
14-06-2024, 11:44 AM

Photo

Good system! I’ll keep that in mind…

Mr_KB666
14-06-2024, 12:11 PM

Photo

God, I wish it was that easy - I have been to places that the ladies they bring out are 20kg heavier and 20 years older than the photos, I would need to be legally blind to proceed :D

Nelly69
18-06-2024, 02:41 PM
I had to post this one.

I saw 161 Chatswood posting a new sister shop in Liverpool, upon checking the girls pic. I come across Elina, at first I thought, she has big nipples and nice set, but the photo next to it has small nipples and boobs. totally failed shopshop job... I had a laugh anyway...

Icegodofhungary
18-06-2024, 03:02 PM
I had to post this one.

I saw 161 Chatswood posting a new sister shop in Liverpool, upon checking the girls pic. I come across Elina, at first I thought, she has big nipples and nice set, but the photo next to it has small nipples and boobs. totally failed shopshop job... I had a laugh anyway...

“I’d like to see Elina with the big nipples, not Elina with the small nipples.”

Sydozzie
18-06-2024, 03:18 PM
Visited their Kensington shop and seen Dora.... I was highly disappointed she was 20yrs older than advertised. Service was ok and reasonable with pricing, but the shop has lost me as a customer 😕.

NC3
18-06-2024, 04:29 PM
I believe Tokio is number one. Yoswer photos are raw, organic, authentic, amateurish [in a good way] style. Shops should take ideas from him.
Then 227NS/41E and of course 6Poplar.

11Bravo
18-06-2024, 09:56 PM
I had to post this one.

I posted the same here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?130044-French-Hotty-Elina&p=3068944&viewfull=1#post3068944

What I find interesting is the subsequent posts, from the shop, blissfully ignoring the discrepancy and forging ahead with their publicity. On their webpage roster, same variable photos. Don't they realize that it calls into question all their photos and their interest in accuracy? Guess it's any publicity is good publicity... I'd think they're probably spot on when counting your money...

Kiki kong
19-06-2024, 05:49 AM
I posted the same here:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?130044-French-Hotty-Elina&p=3068944&viewfull=1#post3068944

What I find interesting is the subsequent posts, from the shop, blissfully ignoring the discrepancy and forging ahead with their publicity. On their webpage roster, same variable photos. Don't they realize that it calls into question all their photos and their interest in accuracy? Guess it's any publicity is good publicity... I'd think they're probably spot on when counting your money...

You could say that the agency who's doing their photo editing just got canned LOL.

GoldfishMan
19-06-2024, 09:01 AM
I had to post this one.

That looks like a problem with the lighting...

Geoff the playboy
19-06-2024, 05:32 PM
That looks like a problem with the lighting...

It s more than just lighting, the filter they use madea girls 20 years younger and 20 kg lighter. Better off just ask the boss who is young and skinny. After awhile they get the drift and will give you the right girl.

GoldfishMan
19-06-2024, 06:24 PM
It s more than just lighting, the filter they use madea girls 20 years younger and 20 kg lighter. Better off just ask the boss who is young and skinny. After awhile they get the drift and will give you the right girl.

I was being sarcastic bro. That was clearly a web page admin fail.

94wreckers
19-06-2024, 11:52 PM
110a drummoyne photos are 100% accurate
LSM Croydon only the photos actuallly taken in the shop are accurate
SBM photos inside shop accurate

I just wish these shops understood that you are dealing with people... and not all people want the same thing. There is no need to try and change a photo.

Example, changing nipple sizes. Some may like small nips but some like large. why change it ? just makes no sense really.

Kiki kong
28-06-2024, 08:52 AM
110a drummoyne photos are 100% accurate
LSM Croydon only the photos actuallly taken in the shop are accurate
SBM photos inside shop accurate

I just wish these shops understood that you are dealing with people... and not all people want the same thing. There is no need to try and change a photo.

Example, changing nipple sizes. Some may like small nips but some like large. why change it ? just makes no sense really.

I drive past drummoyne every week. I'll sus out there roster. Any recommends bro?

Warriorking
28-06-2024, 12:03 PM
You can actually pay attention to the background of the photo to see if it was taken in the real shop. At least we can confirm that this is a real person, even if Photoshop has made some changes, it's still this person. I have a few shops WeChat, I can see the different in their photos. In some stores, the girls' photos seem to come from different places, while in others, they are all taken at the same location with the same background.

Rasputin
28-06-2024, 11:23 PM
From what I’ve observed there’s a woman who takes photos for about eight different massage shops. Sometimes she leaves the link to her folder open if you know how to find it you can see all the photos past and present.

Incognito
29-06-2024, 11:58 AM
This is a helpful thread thanks OP. I makes it easier to find a shop that has promise in terms of looks.

Farkersfolly
29-06-2024, 02:06 PM
108 massage has a problem with boob sizes
Their D cup is most B Cup in reality

raym011
29-06-2024, 03:59 PM
The new pics of soda at 69Savann/227NSM, look phenomenal and no doubt she has big tits, but they definitely appear to be touched up abit. In reality she's got a bit more meat on the bones 😕

Sydozzie
29-06-2024, 05:08 PM
6 poplar is starting to post up girl vids. Very good strategy with untouched photos but vids as well, cudos to the bloke.

TasteTester
29-06-2024, 07:22 PM
Videos should become the norm

Endo123
30-06-2024, 04:19 AM
Nowadays they even have videos that have been doctored to make the girl look hotter.

I was gonna say, as per the 2 posters above, that videos can be more accurate until I saw your post. In what ways can you doctor a video (besides say filters but they rarely show the faces anyway)? Also its harder to doctor a video in the same way as a photo right?

Incognito
30-06-2024, 11:58 AM
I was gonna say, as per the 2 posters above, that videos can be more accurate until I saw your post. In what ways can you doctor a video (besides say filters but they rarely show the faces anyway)? Also its harder to doctor a video in the same way as a photo right?

Apart from using filter apps, I don't think most shops are that tech savvy to doctor videos and are way too tight to splash to dollars on paying someone to do it for them.

GoldfishMan
01-07-2024, 10:12 AM
Apart from using filter apps, I don't think most shops are that tech savvy to doctor videos and are way too tight to splash to dollars on paying someone to do it for them.

Not the shops. A lot of the photos and videos that you see on the shop websites have been supplied by the girls. And I tell ya, girls are fucking geniuses at making themselves look good. Just take a look at social media like tiktok and insta. Lots of videos of girls with extra long legs that you can tell have been doctored to make the legs look longer.

Incognito
01-07-2024, 10:49 AM
Not the shops. A lot of the photos and videos that you see on the shop websites have been supplied by the girls. And I tell ya, girls are fucking geniuses at making themselves look good. Just take a look at social media like tiktok and insta. Lots of videos of girls with extra long legs that you can tell have been doctored to make the legs look longer.

I know which insta/tiktok vids you are referring to. It's where super really unattractive girls get dolled up, spending 4 hours to do the whole face including inserting or applying plastic sheets over the face. It's a full catch fish and half.

But I stand corrected and will agree that those vids are supplied by the virus themselves.

Kiki kong
01-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Videos should become the norm

If only bro, it will make things easier for the girl to get more bookings and the shop to get more business.

Kiki kong
01-07-2024, 01:50 PM
6 poplar is starting to post up girl vids. Very good strategy with untouched photos but vids as well, cudos to the bloke.

Yea noticed he's put up more vids of the girls from his shops roster. This guy is pretty aggressive with his marketing, but we punters benefit 😉 from it.

Kiki kong
01-07-2024, 01:54 PM

Brooo those make up vids are scary. Just before they start slapping on 1000 products and materials on their face to look glamorous. My goodness imagine if that's your wife or gf. You need to tell her 6hours ahead that you guys are going out to dinner. Fmd

Axeman123
01-07-2024, 03:05 PM
The lengths that women go to to get to blokes that she despises,wallet.

Warriorking
01-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Shop owner is becoming an advertising expert

TasteTester
01-07-2024, 05:54 PM
Noticed asians at Smithfield also have videos on their website now. Win win for all.

Incognito
02-07-2024, 05:45 AM
Noticed asians at Smithfield also have videos on their website now. Win win for all.

I checked it out and whilst not all girls have vids. It's a great start from some shops to start and continue.

asheton
05-07-2024, 02:54 PM
Shame they're not in my stomping ground but having a look at the sites for 239 Liverpool and 161 Chatswood and I'm blown away by how good the photos are. Looks like they're all in-shop, good res and most importantly, you can see their eyes.

/salute

dt333
05-07-2024, 05:36 PM

JacobPapasan
05-07-2024, 07:38 PM

Thank you Duke for the big up!!
Hahaha, it's one of my current weakness but I'm slowly trying to learn the trade of taking better photos.
I will promise to only use current and real photos. Un doctored and legit, more videos of the girls to come also.

Jacob