PDA

View Full Version : General talk Strip clubs

Jack222
08-06-2024, 07:18 PM
Any good Sydney strip joint recommendations? sometimes just need to have a beer, see a couple of nice tits and be on me way.

GoldfishMan
09-06-2024, 04:02 PM
This is like going to a gun shop and asking where to buy a water pistol.

EDIT: Apologies in advance for not being helpful.

Double_Adapter
09-06-2024, 08:11 PM
Petersham inn and Ermington pub used to put on a strip shows on Friday arvos.

andrewv
09-06-2024, 08:30 PM
Has Kings Cross run out of strip clubs?

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2024, 08:43 PM
Has Kings Cross run out of strip clubs?

Yeap, all shut down since Covid and none reopened .

Markin
10-06-2024, 05:37 PM
there's also a strip club at sefton but strip clubs are such a bad value compared to visiting an ML (or WL).

since we can legally have a lot more fun here in sydney why would we want to go to a strip club? you can get a pretty notch massage with a fun ending (or just get straight to the fun part) for not much more than you would spend on a frustrating lap dance at a strip club.... . strip club is a waste of time and money.

strip clubs are more of a thing where other forms of sex work are illegal.

Kriskross
10-06-2024, 08:19 PM
Yeap, all shut down since Covid and none reopened .

Nope, Harem and Showgirls is still open in the cross.

Spiral7
10-06-2024, 10:58 PM
Haven't been to a strip club in years, pure platinum and men's gallery used to be pretty good in the city this was years ago, not too sure if they have closed down now. I know velvet underground is still there drive past it whenever I am leaving the city, same as before haven't been in a few years so not sure on the current level of talent

MrPB
11-06-2024, 07:57 PM
I personally don't see the appeal of strip clubs.

You go there, see a whole bunch of topless (admittedly attractive) girls. Buy some alcohol, and look around, potentially pay too much for a private dance and then be on your way with some blue balls.

That being said, I went to Minx about a year ago if you're after that.

RO1312
11-06-2024, 08:01 PM
There was a YouTube clip documented recently that the girls at Sefton charge $100 for a 10 minute private dance that can involve touching from the waist up. Ridiculous in my opinion but some people are into that

Mr_KB666
13-06-2024, 12:37 AM
You could always try Minx - https://www.minxbar.com/gallery

Niceguy11
13-06-2024, 08:36 AM
There was a YouTube clip documented recently that the girls at Sefton charge $100 for a 10 minute private dance that can involve touching from the waist up. Ridiculous in my opinion but some people are into that

Are you serious ? That is crazy ! Better off seeing a ML of WL.

Kizuraz
15-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Men's Gallery has now moved to Oxford St Darlinghurst (former Slide Bar/Restaurant). It's a cleaner, more well presented venue compared to the previous Pitt St location, but I don't think it's as wild as it used to be.
Private shows are $90/15mins. At best you may get a handful of boob or ass depending on the girl. I believe that the strip club legal rule is that they cannot sit on your lap without underwear/g-string.
It's really a different experience, you can spend several hours in the club area drinking and chatting with the girls both before and after the private show, rather than a in/out interaction with a ML/WL.

Scott Phar
15-06-2024, 09:53 PM
Men's Gallery has now moved to Oxford St Darlinghurst (former Slide Bar/Restaurant). It's a cleaner, more well presented venue compared to the previous Pitt St location, but I don't think it's as wild as it used to be.
Private shows are $90/15mins. At best you may get a handful of boob or ass depending on the girl. I believe that the strip club legal rule is that they cannot sit on your lap without underwear/g-string.
It's really a different experience, you can spend several hours in the club area drinking and chatting with the girls both before and after the private show, rather than a in/out interaction with a ML/WL.
No touching allowed for 90 dollars right?

Kizuraz
16-06-2024, 01:22 AM
No touching allowed for 90 dollars right?

Correct. Legally, strip clubs are no touching (from customer hands) at anytime. But that's not to say that some girls don't allow some light fondling at their discretion during a private show.
The girls are there to provide visual entertainment, not to perform ML/WL level acts, therefore you have to treat them as such.

Scott Phar
16-06-2024, 09:49 AM
Correct. Legally, strip clubs are no touching (from customer hands) at anytime. But that's not to say that some girls don't allow some light fondling at their discretion during a private show.
The girls are there to provide visual entertainment, not to perform ML/WL level acts, therefore you have to treat them as such.

Got it. The reason I asked is because after visiting different clubs across Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Queenstown NZ, I have come to realise that there are different rules in each club. Most of them have a base rate and then extra on top for touching - which is openly advertised and so it's not some sneaky extra offered by the girl.

Touching rules are also different in different clubs. Some allow touching boobs bot no booty. Some others allow grabbing ass but no boobs. Usually no girls will allow kissing except in Kittens in Melbourne where in 50 dollars for 10 mins I got lfk and dfk from different girls - the best value for money at a strip club in my view. Minx in Sydney cbd by far has been the most expensive place I have been. $150-175 for 10 min dance and $50-100 on top for touching is ridiculously insane pricing. Will never return.