PDA

View Full Version : Question What would you do if the room was... messy?

Sendmetheacti
07-06-2024, 09:59 PM
What would you do If you had an experience where you walked in for a massage, and the massage table was a mess from he previous encounter? Sheets everywhere, wet spots on the massage table, and even a small pool of ambiguous white fluid on the corner of the bed?

1) Would you go ahead? (Eh, what's a little of sum other guys cum on your back, if she gives you a BBBJ you're basically getting some other guys cum pumped into your urethra anyway)

2) Ask for it to be cleaned? (Would you wait for the 10-15 minutes to get new towels/bedsheeting etc.?)

3) Ask for a new room (Maybe you just got unlucky and there was a mixup?)

4) Leave the place (as if they're not cleaning between clients, there's no telling what else they are not doing (STD checks etc.)

Niceguy11
07-06-2024, 10:04 PM
What would you do If you had an experience where you walked in for a massage, and the massage table was a mess from he previous encounter? Sheets everywhere, wet spots on the massage table, and even a small pool of ambiguous white fluid on the corner of the bed?

1) Would you go ahead?

2) Ask for it to be cleaned?

3) Ask for a new room

4) Leave the place.

I have been to some filthy shops. As long as the bed is clean, I’m fine. One time I went to 303 Campsie years ago and found a used rubber on the floor. Weirdly, it turned me on a bit lol

Sendmetheacti
07-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Used rubber on the floor I can understand, I mean, maybe you dropped it, maybe it slid off in the after-action... But man the massage table itself had a puddle of white fluid on it. I just walked out and said no thank you. Girl was very cute looking as well, but there are some lines even I won't cross lol.
Is it normal practice to change the sheets/towels after each encounter?

I asked once and they said they do, but I'm not so sure whether they're just saying stuff. Anyone inside the business care to shed some light on the logistics of new towels/sheets for each new client?

Backdraft69
07-06-2024, 10:42 PM
I have walked into messy rooms a few times.
I normally watch them clean up to make sure the towel and disposable sheet are replaced.
But I can't recall seeing a puddle of spoof on the bed lol.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaus99forum%2Ecom%2Fsh owthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D127468&share_tid=127468&share_fid=2041846&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

schloong
08-06-2024, 08:43 AM
Never happened to me, but I would definitely walk...

hornedbeast
08-06-2024, 01:10 PM
Spend a few more dollars and get out of those flea-ridden doss-houses.

pound4pound
08-06-2024, 03:06 PM
I have walked out of many massage shops if I see a hint of low maintenance not for me bros.

11Bravo
08-06-2024, 08:17 PM
I would give the girl a chance to rectify the situation, especially in an MP given many girls use the same room. MAYBE she was the guilty party, maybe not, but I'd give her the benefit of the doubt. Or walk back to the front desk and ask for another room (same as I'd do in any hotel where the maids hadn't gotten to the room yet).

MetropolitanMale
09-06-2024, 12:07 AM
I've luckily never had this happen in my years of punting. But I would definitely walk.

GoldfishMan
09-06-2024, 12:07 AM
I would clean it up.

blk53
11-06-2024, 11:30 PM
That hole on the massage table where you put face down must be very dirty. Countless guys face down in the same spot. I doubt shop will wipe daily to clean?

Mr_KB666
12-06-2024, 12:22 AM
I would ask for a room that is clean or just walk away. Stale towels are one thing but I have seen places where I would question if they are even changing the washer rag they wipe guys down with between customers. If in doubt, just walk out.