PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sydneys current choice of woman is curing my sex addiction!

getboogied
06-06-2024, 12:32 PM
Lets face it

Bait and switch
Supposed F cups that are not bigger than a ping pong ball
Leftist woke entitled attitude
Lies and deception
Exorbitant prices for sub par quality

I’m usually active multiple times per week but reduced it to once per week because I just can’t be bothered throwing money at these skanks!
The woman I’m seeing is also someone that used to work but retired as she is now my sugar baby.

Am I the only one feeling like this?
Just have a look at some of the European websites and the selection of juicy big massive hangers on beautiful feminine woman everywhere for a reasonable price!

Gonna head to Thailand soon to get my fill hopefully!

Folcis
06-06-2024, 03:35 PM
For me right now it is the economy, the quality on offer and the price making it not worth it to have a punt.

Sticking with a long term regular once a week with occasional visits to known quantities.

kpopcity
06-06-2024, 04:49 PM
after a few disappointing punts at high end joints, I have now decided to go back to Western Sydney MILF shops, where good service is guaranteed for less than $160/hr.

rooter
06-06-2024, 05:02 PM
Sydney is awesome for punting right now..
if you are into FS or R&T you cannot go wrong in this city.
So many awesome options.
We are living the dream.
Thailand is a fucking good option too. And Vietnam. And Philippines.
WTF! Being a straight male in the 2020s we are living the dream ... fucking beautiful ... all these fucking incel Andrew Tate Jordan Petersen red pill blue pill men going alone whatever for fucks sake get over this nonsense anger and hatred we are living the dream this is the best time ever in human history to be a straight male homo sapien Enjoy!

joeblow928
06-06-2024, 05:17 PM
after a few disappointing punts at high end joints, I have now decided to go back to Western Sydney MILF shops, where good service is guaranteed for less than $160/hr.

Which shop are you finding Milfs for 160?

11Bravo
06-06-2024, 05:22 PM
So many awesome options.
We are living the dream.
WTF! Being a straight male in the 2020s we are living the dream ... fucking beautiful ... all these fucking incel Andrew Tate Jordan Petersen red pill blue pill men going alone whatever for fucks sake get over this nonsense anger and hatred we are living the dream this is the best time ever in human history to be a straight male homo sapien Enjoy!
Agreed, though, with Thailand, for me, as Sykes said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-LDKl3FOs&t=60s
Agree with the quote and the laugh...

Shoryureppa
06-06-2024, 05:41 PM
I wish shops put down the real age, somehow all WL are in their 20's?

Icegodofhungary
06-06-2024, 08:13 PM
100% agree with rooter.

Last month of punting, average two a week, multiple different girls (a few repeats):

No bait and switch;
All cup sizes pretty accurate to description (as far as I can tell. No F cup but several D and an enhanced E recently);
No leftist woke entitled attitudes experienced (I don’t know, maybe I just treat the working women and shop staff as human beings so it doesn’t come up);
No lies and deception (beyond the usual you get with any interaction with fellow humans);
No sub par quality (yeah, prices are more than I was paying 10 years ago - but I also used to go to some real shit holes 10 years ago, so got sub par quality at reasonable prices).

Calves
06-06-2024, 08:51 PM
I do find having to rely a lot more on this forum. Seems like you can't visit the local anymore and hope to get a good experience.

getboogied
06-06-2024, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the replies.

The best years for me were 2015-19. After covid it went downhill.
I had awesome natural big boobs like shelly from five dock, deepika from north strathfield, fiona from broadway. All young, awesome juicy perfect boobs.

Now there is almost nothing that comes close! Just old hags or really expensive! And always have to jump through hoops when you go with the private ones, having to pay a deposit and shit. The most recent experience was that I was supposed to pay extra in a fs joint for touching tits of a fat somewhat ugly woman in her 30s. Who the hell does a woman like this think she is?

And tbh I find it delusional to not see that. I went to no5 recently and besides some long term gems, most girls there are fake boobs or flat flat flat but in the description it says e and f cup. A PING PONG BALL IS NOT A EFFING E CUP and over!!!!
And then comes the attitude. Aggressive as soon as the woman enters the room. What the eff is the problem? Then the starring at the watch, the pushing to cum quick. Do not touch there do not touch here. No open the hair, not so rough, not so deep, not so long, hurry hurry. What the hell???

Its supposed to be a S E R V I C E!
Like some of the other commenters said, the older ones are at least nice and juicy but oftentimes they have an incredible stench and cellulite or are overweight and gruesome to look at in the wrong light, its a real shame!

Don’t get me started on all the druggies and 40 year old chinese moms in school uniform. How is that supposed to arouse someone??

Anyway my rant is over Thanks!

ryanpumper
07-06-2024, 05:41 AM
Thanks for the replies.

I had awesome natural big boobs like shelly from five dock, deepika from north strathfield, fiona from broadway. All young, awesome juicy perfect boobs.

Now there is almost nothing that comes close! Just old hags or really expensive! And always have to jump through hoops when you go with the private ones, having to pay a deposit and shit. The most recent experience was that I was supposed to pay extra in a fs joint for touching tits of a fat somewhat ugly woman in her 30s. Who the hell does a woman like this think she is?

And tbh I find it delusional to not see that. I went to no5 recently and besides some long term gems, most girls there are fake boobs or flat flat flat but in the description it says e and f cup. A PING PONG BALL IS NOT A EFFING E CUP and over!!!!
And then comes the attitude. Aggressive as soon as the woman enters the room. What the eff is the problem? Then the starring at the watch, the pushing to cum quick. Do not touch there do not touch here. No open the hair, not so rough, not so deep, not so long, hurry hurry. What the hell???

Like some of the other commenters said, the older ones are at least nice and juicy but oftentimes they have an incredible stench and cellulite or are overweight and gruesome to look at in the wrong light, its a real shame!

Don’t get me started on all the druggies and 40 year old chinese moms in school uniform. How is that supposed to arouse someone??

40yo chinese mums in school uniform are like weet bix, do enough of them for enough time and you will start to like them.

hornedbeast
07-06-2024, 07:57 AM
Walk down George Street for ample view of miniskirts and bare midriff with g-string straps visible. Will give you raging boner and desire to punt immediately.

Footballpunter
07-06-2024, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the replies.

Which girl at n5m? So we all know

ditchtheboss
07-06-2024, 02:40 PM
Which girl at n5m? So we all know

Mate, T Paula and T Cindy are absolute legends at n5m. T Paula fucked me hard when I saw her and not the other way around. Very hard to book her. She is a real prostitute in every sense of the word, she enjoys her work, her pussy juices don’t lie. Not sure if he is referring to Paula or Cindy but they are great

Footballpunter
07-06-2024, 07:56 PM
Mate, T Paula and T Cindy are absolute legends at n5m. T Paula fucked me hard when I saw her and not the other way around. Very hard to book her. She is a real prostitute in every sense of the word, she enjoys her work, her pussy juices don’t lie. Not sure if he is referring to Paula or Cindy but they are great

Oh I thought he’s complaining about certain girls at n5m so I just wanna know who to avoid. Haha. Yea I’ve seen Paula.

Johny77
07-06-2024, 08:01 PM
Walk down George Street for ample view of miniskirts and bare midriff with g-string straps visible. Will give you raging boner and desire to punt immediately.

Haha and Chatswood. Was there a few weeks ago. Some really good looking sorts walking around.

getboogied
07-06-2024, 10:03 PM
Hey bro, I was not complaining about no5 girls in particular and their performance. I was complaining about there are no fresh big natural tits woman. The ones at no5 like Emma and Maya have an attitude problem. Same with that other chick that used to work there, big boobed japanese, forgot her name. The ones that are putting in effort are flat or have fake boobs was my point.

Patty for example is a legend in my eyes but I can’t get over her fake boobs which is a huge turnoff. I just can’t seem to find woman like deepika and shelly anymore which had everything a man needs!

Also you pay high money at no5 and privates so it should be great services always. I went to wivesonly the other day and that girl julie wanted $50 just to touch her breast after I already paid for a full hour. Like wtf?!

Sleazypeazy
08-06-2024, 05:32 PM
So many awesome options.
We are living the dream.

what about the "Harem" era? :smile:

11Bravo
08-06-2024, 08:12 PM
what about the "Harem" era? :smile:

Great if you were a sheik and could afford it, but rather high maintenance...

GoldfishMan
08-06-2024, 11:56 PM

Not much to look at these days. Fuck, why are Asian women so afraid of cold weather? It's not even cold out, top of 21C today, but geezus there's hardly any bare skin to ogle at in the last 1 month at least.

And it's not only the rugging up that's the problem. I've noticed much fewer lookers out on the street at least for the last 3 months. Wtf is going on, lol...

Icegodofhungary
09-06-2024, 01:04 AM
Not much to look at these days. Fuck, why are Asian women so afraid of cold weather? It's not even cold out, top of 21C today, but geezus there's hardly any bare skin to ogle at in the last 1 month at least.

And it's not only the rugging up that's the problem. I've noticed much fewer lookers out on the street at least for the last 3 months. Wtf is going on, lol...

Some hotties at yumcha in Chinatown today; jackets and scarves at least put aside while inside the restaurant. And an absolute stunner with long legs, very short skirt and heels standing at the light rail stop on George St just down from Scruffy Murphys ... but yeah, much less talent than in the summer.