PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Pitt St

aussiegaigin
05-06-2024, 09:37 AM
Was walking down Pitt St opposite World Square yesterday, and I spotted a council DA notice covering some redevelopment of the buildings where the upstairs massage parlours are (380-400). Might be the end of this entertainment precinct?

Backdraft69
05-06-2024, 10:05 AM
Interesting.
Both 380 and 382a are managed by jesse.
A couple of weeks ago I saw an employee of Jesse's, who normally does reception and spruiking for him.
This time she was spruiking for 2 x new sister shops (24 hour massage shops).
One on George Street and the other around Goulburn Street opposite Tang Spa.
She said they are different owners from the Pitt Street shops, but I am guessing maybe not. Who knows.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Riff888
05-06-2024, 01:42 PM
Was walking down Pitt St opposite World Square yesterday, and I spotted a council DA notice covering some redevelopment of the buildings where the upstairs massage parlours are (380-400). Might be the end of this entertainment precinct?
It's where they invite you to have a go.
I wonder if Shark Hotel will close down as well.
Always a good spot for cute bartenders and cheap drinks.

andrewv
05-06-2024, 06:04 PM
Who we think are the owners are only made-men working for the ultimate owners who’re invisible to most people.

GoldfishMan
06-06-2024, 08:17 AM
The DA will be shot down by 100s of objections, all of them from men living and working around the area, lol...

aussiegaigin
06-06-2024, 10:57 AM

They are a long way from the Shark, It doesn't appear to be part of the DA.

But come on punters, tell the council they will be depriving us of our traditional activities.

Azzkikr
06-06-2024, 11:58 AM
They are a long way from the Shark, It doesn't appear to be part of the DA.

But come on punters, tell the council they will be depriving us of our traditional activities.

Lead the way!! Haha

AHLUNGOR
06-06-2024, 12:05 PM

When the Shark Hotel first opened just before the Olympics, there was a bikini bar in there, those were the good old days !

Icegodofhungary
06-06-2024, 12:48 PM
When the Shark Hotel first opened just before the Olympics, there was a bikini bar in there, those were the good old days !

Ha! Yeah I remember going there during the olympics. Many seedy nights included a visit to the Shark back in the day…

ryanpumper
07-06-2024, 06:43 AM
Ha! Yeah I remember going there during the olympics. Many seedy nights included a visit to the Shark back in the day…

Might have been a combination of factors, me being freshly 18 and the buzz the city/cbd had because of the olympics…but the year 2000 was Sydney’s prime time in my opinion (at least in my timeline, 1981 to present)
Seems like it’s been on a decline ever since the .

Icegodofhungary
07-06-2024, 11:35 AM
Might have been a combination of factors, me being freshly 18 and the buzz the city/cbd had because of the olympics…but the year 2000 was Sydney’s prime time in my opinion (at least in my timeline, 1981 to present)
Seems like it’s been on a decline ever since the .

Yeah, not just you man, there was a fantastic atmosphere in the city that year, especially during the Olympics. Lots of young hotties around too - and back then I was young and ok looking enough to get some hot young action without paying for it lol.