PDA

View Full Version : General talk B2B what to expect

Skidmark
03-06-2024, 08:49 PM
Hey Brothers,

I’m fairly young in punting years so limited in experience and expectations I just wanted to hear from some veterans about what to expect if a shop says they accommodate this service such as Chanel at home I havnt been to another place that offers it in the package so to speak and was sort of let down to tell you the truth look forward to hearing from the brothers.

Gentle
04-06-2024, 03:30 PM
Hey Brothers,

I’m fairly young in punting years so limited in experience and expectations I just wanted to hear from some veterans about what to expect if a shop says they accommodate this service such as Chanel at home I havnt been to another place that offers it in the package so to speak and was sort of let down to tell you the truth look forward to hearing from the brothers.

I know a lot offer it but half the time they just bend over and go through the motions.

gamer2
06-06-2024, 04:07 PM
Ive paid for B2B and have ranged from just lightly pressing their boobs against my body on the massage table (them still standing, just bending over) through to fully lying on theassage table/in bed. Something thats difficult to get a feel for by an ad alone.

Also, unless the shop is known for communicating what each ML is good at, theyll say all their girls are good at everything. Ive been told by reception that a particular girl does fs and when I got to the room, she said she didnt. Good idea to speak with the ML before the session begins and outline what you are looking for. This way you can negotiate without being naked and having had already received part 1.

11Bravo
06-06-2024, 04:20 PM
I know a lot offer it but half the time they just bend over and go through the motions.

And that's why you do the homework, reading the AR'S, to learn from others. As always, YMMV.

Good idea to speak with the ML before the session begins and outline what you are looking for. This way you can negotiate without being naked and having had already received part 1.Really the only way, best chance at avoiding disappointment*

*disappointment: the difference between your fantasy and reality