PDA

View Full Version : Question Information

xavierwoods
22-05-2024, 08:34 PM
Hi,
There was a receptionist in a massage shop. I wanted to ask if she offers or provides any service. Will I get into any trouble if I ask her?

Cheers,

11Bravo
22-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Hi,
There was a receptionist in a massage shop. I wanted to ask if she offers or provides any service. Will I get into any trouble if I ask her?

Cheers,
How fast are your reflexes? And I'd certainly stand more than an arm's length away...

I'd say ask NICELY (do you fuck? is poor form), and don't necessarily expect an honest answer, especially if you're new to the shop. But if you're polite, throw in a small compliment, you'll never know unless you ask. You WON'T be the first. "Do you only work reception?" is pretty neutral.

xavierwoods
22-05-2024, 09:24 PM
How fast are your reflexes? And I'd certainly stand more than an arm's length away...

I'd say ask NICELY (do you fuck? is poor form), and don't necessarily expect an honest answer, especially if you're new to the shop. But if you're polite, throw in a small compliment, you'll never know unless you ask. You WON'T be the first. "Do you only work reception?" is pretty neutral.

Thank you. Will going to apply this one.

aussiegaigin
22-05-2024, 10:19 PM
You have asked this same question several times.

GoldfishMan
23-05-2024, 11:23 AM
You have asked this same question several times.

He seems to have a mamasan or girl-behind-the-counter fetish. I can totally see that happening in some settings. For example, I've met some really hot pharmacists. One of them gave me my COVID jab if I recall correctly.

BigPedro666
23-05-2024, 11:41 AM
The Bunnings girls bang my gong. Those boots.......

Nelly69
23-05-2024, 11:51 AM
the reception at 130 Botany would.

F0x
23-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Is it just me or is this question been asked an Inordinate amount of times recently?

11Bravo
23-05-2024, 12:22 PM
He seems to have a mamasan or girl-behind-the-counter fetish. I can totally see that happening in some settings. For example, I've met some really hot pharmacists. One of them gave me my COVID jab if I recall correctly.

Forbidden fruit, maybe a middle name of "Adam"...

priapus1966
23-05-2024, 02:38 PM
It's generally a good policy to ask the receptionist occasionally, because many were previously ML/WL's. It's a sort of compliment and the woman hasn't been born that doesn't like to be flattered. Tells them that they've still got "it." Even if you get no more than a smile it's still worth it, because she's that bit more likely to help out the nice client generally than one who ignores her.

aussiegaigin
23-05-2024, 08:12 PM
the reception at 130 Botany would.

I remember going there one evening many years ago. The recep said all the girls were busy, so I asked if she would give a massage. She said she couldn't, but offered me her phone number if I wanted a private session off-site after hours.

JC74
23-05-2024, 11:14 PM
I remember going there one evening many years ago. The recep said all the girls were busy, so I asked if she would give a massage. She said she couldn't, but offered me her phone number if I wanted a private session off-site after hours.
That's even better!

Jimbo1
31-05-2024, 05:10 PM

I recently got the personal phone number of one of the girls I see...I plan on asking her for a private session in her time....might get lucky...