PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Cherry - a long lost mammary

L_Kun
14-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Just wanted to post and say how much I miss Cherry’s Spanish lessons @ 227NSM

I hope retirement is treating her well and that her milkers still smooth, now that we are no longer moisturising them with our loads.

erectified
18-03-2024, 09:44 AM
Yep me too bro
still check 227 roster in case she shows up again

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2024, 11:57 AM
Cherry 🍒 Cherry 🍒 baby , my undisputed no. 1 girl.

Will long live in my memory.

https://i.ibb.co/TrHx2Vr/Processed-with-MOLDIV.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/hG1Km4Fr/City-Special-Nude-massage-from-70-including-bbj-happy-ending-11.jpg

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2024, 12:17 PM

I hope retirement is treating her well and that her milkers still smooth, now that we are no longer moisturising them with our loads.

Hey brother Kun,

No need to feel sad after one super star’s retirement from the scene, they all do eventually.

Coco from 208 Stanmore is already a worthy replacement for yours truly. We all have to move on.

Cheers

Ps. Her dirty talks in Cantonese speaking is worth half the entry fees already. But that’s just me.

11Bravo
18-03-2024, 06:24 PM
Coco from 208 Stanmore is already a worthy replacement for yours truly. We all have to move on.

Ps. Her dirty talks in Cantonese speaking is worth half the entry fees already. But that’s just me.

Cantonese, Mandarin, it's all the same to me, just noise. On the other hand, Coco is fantastic at Spanish, and her trick of putting on the condom with her mouth, when you don't even feel it going on, is a magician's slight of hand. Icing on the cake, she's just a really nice person regardless of language(s) spoken. Her only downside? The hour with her just passes all too quickly.

ChuckWow
20-05-2024, 03:00 PM

I hope retirement is treating her well and that her milkers still smooth, now that we are no longer moisturising them with our loads.Cherry`s Spanish lessons were heaven! And such a nice pretty lady.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

critical brain mass
21-05-2024, 01:27 PM
Miss her for sure and I haven’t been able to find a suitable replacement in terms of her looks, service, skill and of course her perfect fuckin tits

L_Kun
22-05-2024, 06:35 PM
Hey bro Ahlungor,

I went to visit Coco today. Will post a AR later when I’m home. She’s a delight and a great Spanish professor. When another punter used the world Voluptuous I was curious, but when I saw her I was thinking “yep, voluptuous is the right word”

I tried to describe you to her but I think I did a shitty job at that. She’s like “but they’re all horny. And they all love my big balls (direct translation from canto)” hahaha

L_Kun
22-05-2024, 06:36 PM
I’m guilty of that too bro