PDA

View Full Version : General talk Your opinions on the many shops in ARTARMON

andrewv
26-01-2024, 10:57 PM
It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage shops and brothels, with wall-to-wall places.

I've lost count of the varying qualities and services, as well as how clean the joints are, and which of them has showers in rooms.

If you have had recent (last 6 months) experiences, please name the place and provide your fellow punters with a short review. Not particularly of any specific girl, but the overall quality of the joints.

-Name of shop
-Overall rating of average girls there
-Rooms (walls all the way to ceilings, clean/dirty, shower in room, etc.)
-Service provided and total price for 1 hour inclusive of No 2 and maybe No 3.

Thanks

Sibon
27-01-2024, 12:14 AM
84A: Old shop with old facilities and paper-thin walls. MLs are a hit and miss just like any other Chinese massage parlour. These girls rotate all over Sydney and you'll see them here and there.

The different Mamasans manning the shop are quite friendly. I often cracked a few jokes with them i.e.

"What's your name?"
"Mia."
"Wow wow what a beautiful name."

"You have booking?"
"No. Do you have girls as beautiful as you?"

I spoke to the owner who now had 2 other newer shops in Anzac Parade and Chatswood. Frankly I prefer to spray my genes on the clean new wall there than in Artarmon.

andrewv
27-01-2024, 12:23 AM
84A: Old shop with old facilities and paper-thin walls. MLs are a hit and miss just like any other Chinese massage parlour. These girls rotate all over Sydney and you'll see them here and there.

The different Mamasans manning the shop are quite friendly. I often cracked a few jokes with them i.e.

"What's your name?"
"Mia."
"Wow wow what a beautiful name."

"You have booking?"
"No. Do you have girls as beautiful as you?"

I spoke to the owner who now had 2 other newer shops in Anzac Parade and Chatswood. Frankly I prefer to spray my genes on the clean new wall there than in Artarmon.

Which is the Chatswood place that is more modern/new? Given that Chastwood is next door to Artarmon.

It is disappointing that so many places are so old and run down, and I am kind of over it. Some places have dirty towels I am surprised punters don't get skin infections from them.

fted
27-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Which is the Chatswood place that is more modern/new? Given that Chastwood is next door to Artarmon.

161. Rooms with showers and nice, big massage tables give plenty of room for extras. Haven't been blown away (though I have been blown) by the girls there as yet. Luck of the draw etc. Worth checking out though.

JSteel96
27-01-2024, 09:40 AM
Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket.

pistons
27-01-2024, 10:26 AM
Have tried 84a recently, same owner as 161 Chatswood and most the girls rotate between the shops. Quality of girls varies I think on the day. 1st time wasn’t great but 2nd was fantastic with Ruby. Rooms at artarmon not great and I don’t think they have aircon. Walls are thin and you can hear the train and the girls walking. No shower. The Chatswood shop looks more modern.

Price 75/60mins +50HJ or +100CBJ B2B. Not sure about part 3.

I read 88 supposed to have bigger rooms and showers but the current lineup on WeChat doesn’t appeal. Seems to be well recommended here on Aus99 though. No idea about 126 but again pictures don’t appeal.

116 and 78 and are FS brothels from what I understand. Seems value for money but the lineup looks pretty bad. Chatswood 60 looks interesting.

Keen to follow this thread to see what people’s recent experiences are.

pistons
27-01-2024, 10:31 AM
I understand from the ML that owners are a young Chinese couple - you probably saw that mamasan. The day I went, the mamasan at the front desk was a 70yo lady! I am not kidding. She spoke really good English too. Just a weird sight.

Sibon
27-01-2024, 08:54 PM
....The day I went, the mamasan at the front desk was a 70yo lady! I am not kidding. She spoke really good English too. Just a weird sight.

Did you ask her to service you and see her flashing her toothless smile?

pistons
27-01-2024, 10:09 PM
Did you ask her to service you and see her flashing her toothless smile?

No, but seems like she will fit right in to some of the other $150/60mins FS shops in the area judging from photos lineups…. Yikes.

alphaomega8384
28-01-2024, 02:01 AM
I recently visited 187 Hornsby in Dural street, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality/ cleanliness of rooms. Added bonus is they have recently reduced price to $150 per hour which includes BBBJ from previous $180. Great parking facilities just opposite to shop and usually milfs but they are usually service oriented, similar profile to 116/78 Artarmon shops. Worth a check in, if you guys are after clean shops with matured women.

fted
28-01-2024, 06:57 AM
I recently visited 187 Hornsby in Dural street

That's not really in the vicinity of Artarmon though!

paulgallen
28-01-2024, 08:44 AM
The places are artarmon station are total dump of the lowest quality rooms

JSteel96
28-01-2024, 09:10 AM
As I mentioned Chatswood is better more cleaner rooms etc.

Sibon
28-01-2024, 10:21 AM
The places are artarmon station are total dump of the lowest quality rooms

Even with such condiitons I think 84A has raise its 60 minutes shop price to $75.

Avoid the first room next to reception its massage table creaks and shakes as if it has got life of its own. But some punters may like the synchronizing movements.

I remembered a pussy slide on it had sliped into a full penetration. Fortunately the young small Thai girl didn't complain or push me away.

Sibon
28-01-2024, 10:23 AM
As I mentioned Chatswood is better more cleaner rooms etc.

Please give us some recommendstions.

JSteel96
28-01-2024, 10:56 AM
Please give us some recommendstions.

as per my earlier reply Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket brothel been going there for years. Near the train station.

Howl
28-01-2024, 01:43 PM
as per my earlier reply Try Chatswood 350 have a go at Mimi she's got a nice set of tits very tasty. Generally clean rooms, 45 mins service is generally enough for me. La Petite Aroma often a good mix of ladies there upmarket brothel been going there for years. Near the train station.

What about Chatswood 60, although it is technically in Artarmon? They seem to have some decent Japanese lineups from time to time.

alphaomega8384
28-01-2024, 02:08 PM
That's not really in the vicinity of Artarmon though!

Fair point, I was merely suggesting around the north shore arena, apart from Chatswood. Cheers!

JSteel96
28-01-2024, 02:26 PM
What about Chatswood 60, although it is technically in Artarmon? They seem to have some decent Japanese lineups from time to time.

Yes Chatswood 60 is good to I saw Lolly there not long ago good big tits.

Ixiixi
29-01-2024, 02:10 AM
88a seems to be my to go place. Saw ladies at the waiting room, they're quite young and pretty, with part3 negotiable

The two fs places is milf borderline gilf...

gamer2
29-01-2024, 12:04 PM
As mentioned by others, Chatswood is the next stop up and is a much more 'modern' experience. Artarmon as a suburb is still stuck in the 90s so what can you expect?

pistons
29-01-2024, 02:11 PM
88a seems to be my to go place. Saw ladies at the waiting room, they're quite young and pretty, with part3 negotiable

The two fs places is milf borderline gilf...

@Ixiixi - who do you recommend from 88a? I have never been impressed with photos shown on wechat.

And 100% agreed with your MILF comment....

I like Ruby at 84a - she is young, cute and my type. I am going to see her again soon.

Yesterday tried 161a Chatswood - Caroline. Wonderful service and really really good massage. Good tall body but her face really didn't do it for me. She is supposed to be mixed - but not mixed JAV AV hot.... think Asian with square face and strong nose. I chose her due to really positive reviews on her face... Some might consider her exotic, but yeah.... not for me. 9/10 for massage. 9/10 for P2 efforts, 3/10 for face for me. 8/10 Body.

birch
29-01-2024, 03:21 PM
I've been seeing a regular at Artarmon Marigold Lv 2 104 Hampden Rd for months now. Thai owner mostly Thai ML's from what I've seen. Fully enclosed rooms, front room has a shower. Very discrete entrances especially from the rear lane where parking is easy.

pistons
31-01-2024, 03:32 PM
Keen to keep this thread alive... Any recommended hotties? Young ones?

Went back to 84a and had Ruby again - *chefs kiss*. Met Selina, she has a cute face too, might try her next.

RedFive
31-01-2024, 11:23 PM
I've been seeing a regular at Artarmon Marigold Lv 2 104 Hampden Rd for months now. Thai owner mostly Thai ML's from what I've seen. Fully enclosed rooms, front room has a shower. Very discrete entrances especially from the rear lane where parking is easy.

Last time I went there I was quoted extras start at $80 for a NHJ

AJJ
01-02-2024, 08:54 AM
Last time I went there I was quoted extras start at $80 for a NHJ

Same!! Was quoted $250 for fs from 2 girls now.
Nice shop but just tooooooo expensive!

Hon
01-02-2024, 09:39 AM
It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage shops and brothels, with wall-to-wall places.

I've lost count of the varying qualities and services, as well as how clean the joints are, and which of them has showers in rooms.

If you have had recent (last 6 months) experiences, please name the place and provide your fellow punters with a short review. Not particularly of any specific girl, but the overall quality of the joints.

-Name of shop

Thanks
Good on you bro, started this thread as might give some clues for this area as quite a few shops around hit and missed with some of my visits before.

Sibon
01-02-2024, 01:07 PM

I paid $200 FS for one girl there.

bodog
01-02-2024, 01:23 PM
How long ago? I go semi regularly and it’s always been $50 nhj, $80 b2b, $100 cbj and $150 for fs.
That from Amy and Kate at least. And while we’re at it, DO NOT waste your cash on Linda.
Ugly, lazy with a shit personality. Ran into her once at Sakura in Willoughby rd and tries to charge $50 for a clothed hj and then when questioned about other girls getting naked. I got the “sorry, I’m new here” bullshit.
I walked out when I seen her at marigold.

Amy has legit massage skills too

legs11
02-02-2024, 04:11 AM
Give 350 a go rear back door that is sort of discrete. Clean in comparison to the Artarmon dives. I believe Helen has sold the shop recently…

pistons
02-02-2024, 01:39 PM
Give 350 a go rear back door that is sort of discrete. Clean in comparison to the Artarmon dives. I believe Helen has sold the shop recently…

Anyone you recommend there in particular? Pictures from roster not very appealing. Any young girls ?

Sly22
02-02-2024, 03:39 PM
How long ago? I go semi regularly and it’s always been $50 nhj, $80 b2b, $100 cbj and $150 for fs.
That from Amy and Kate at least. And while we’re at it, DO NOT waste your cash on Linda.
Ugly, lazy with a shit personality. Ran into her once at Sakura in Willoughby rd and tries to charge $50 for a clothed hj and then when questioned about other girls getting naked. I got the “sorry, I’m new here” bullshit.
I walked out when I seen her at marigold.

Amy has legit massage skills too

Hey Bodog, is Cherry still around? I had their Wechat a while ago picked put a couple of girls I liked, Cherry and Kate sent them a couple of questions about ormises and start tines, then got banned! Wtf? Anyway, is stopped me going. Might be worth a phone call or walk up if your I tell is correct.

Sibon
02-02-2024, 08:23 PM
Anyone you recommend there in particular? Pictures from roster not very appealing. Any young girls ?

Young girls always end up in 350 as MILFs after a careeer in a long string of massage parlours. :)

bodog
03-02-2024, 09:31 AM
Hey Bodog, is Cherry still around? I had their Wechat a while ago picked put a couple of girls I liked, Cherry and Kate sent them a couple of questions about ormises and start tines, then got banned! Wtf? Anyway, is stopped me going. Might be worth a phone call or walk up if your I tell is correct.

Hey man. Strange you got blocked hey as the chick who runs the WeChat is pretty good with comms and any questions. I def recommend giving it a crack mate. Some intel below of the girls I’ve seen/remember since 2021

Fafa- real pics on WeChat
late 30/40,41.
Few tattoos, 6/10 in looks but attractive features
Massage ok
Hj too light but will follow instructions. Great arse but poorly done fake D’s
BJ is average. Find it hard come with Dom but still an average bj. Will allow FIP and to be massage if requested. I done this approx half the times I’ve seen her and she legit comes. No fake shit. Started getting close to coming and then starts flogging me off without being instructed. Did not feel transactional at all. Asked about FS and she said she doesn’t but I haven’t seen her in ages.
She was the first I seen here and had about 4-5 sessions with her but then one day I go to see her but as soon as she seen me she says she had a booking. This happened the next few times so I’m unsure wtf happened there. It may have been because I ended up seeing other girls here and she got jelly? Maybe. Because I always respectful and never pushy.
Stopped trying to see her but I would see again so not sure what the go is.

Kate. Real pics on WeChat
Early- Mid 20’s? Looks young
Pretty. Big doe come fuck me eyes. Decent tits. Big ol arse and thick legs with some cellulite.
Good hj and b2b with a terrible bj. She’s young so I’ll give her a pass but will never bother with that again.
Massage is standard rnt style. More rubbing than anything. Will try and adjust pressure if asked. Just not trained imo.
Give her a massage trying to go fip but closed of body language. Fair enough, message received.
Does fs but I don’t do anywhere. Could be good but inexperience. I assume she would take a good hammering.

Linda - Fake picture on WeChat and I understand why
Ugly, thick arse and legs. Lazy cunt. Fucked teeth and Fuck Linda.

Amy - Real pics on WeChat
Mid 30’s?
Great pro level massage.id return on that alone regardless of the rest. elbows , knees, srextching. And strong at it. Works at a legit shop in Penrith half the week. Currently back in Thailand since Xmas.
Well built. But of belly but it’s no flab at all so no problem.
Hj great
Bj great
And I assume fs would be there same imo.

Highly recommend

Waiting for her to return tbh

Hope that helps

Geoff the playboy
03-02-2024, 02:54 PM
Unless it s a very young girl, $200 is a bit much. I heard one girl even wanted $500, just say thanks but no thanks.

Sly22
04-02-2024, 09:27 AM
Hope that helps

Mate that's great thanks 👍I'll have to give it a try, the premises looks better than 88a which is the only other Artarmon shop I frequent very occasionally. I'll see if the WeChat girl will take pity on me and reinstate.

Freelove1969
04-02-2024, 09:43 AM
It looks like Artarmon is the North Shore's epicentre for massage and brothels

I just googled “massage Artarmon”. There’s more than a dozen in that area! I’m sure you could rotate through the shops and come back to first base and never leave. Why would you.Great find, wonder how “stiff” the competition is there?

andrewv
04-02-2024, 10:59 AM
I just googled “massage Artarmon”. There’s more than a dozen in that area! I’m sure you could rotate through the shops and come back to first base and never leave. Why would you.Great find, wonder how “stiff” the competition is there?

That’s what got me to create this thread. I was hoping to end up with a simple list showing names of shops and how they rate on a handful of metrics, like how clean the rooms are, if they have showers, if the walls go all the way up to the ceiling, and general rating of the girls (average age, body shape quality, and service quality).

I was not looking for specific list of individual girls because these are always changing, but from my 25+ years of experience, I find the owners/managers tend to maintain a certain level of overall quality.

One thing we all know is we cannot rely on the shops’ websites. Most are basic propaganda.

Freelove1969
04-02-2024, 11:32 AM
I’ll definitely go there and have a look and sample.It’d be worthwhile going to one shop,then have a snack somewhere and go visit another.Knock out two knock shops in the one day…bet the cafes around there do a good trade?On a side note,I wonder what the residents think?most places I guess like to fly under the radar, a cluster could draw attention. Competition must be big.

pistons
12-02-2024, 02:49 PM
Trying to keep this thread alive for the Lower North Shore punters.

Had a session with T Celine at 161 Chatswood.

$135/60m +$50CBJ

Face 7.5-8/10
Body 7.5/10

Quiet an attractive young lady. Photos of her with mouth covered on website and wechat are 98% indicative of what she looks like real life except she is a little bit darker. Photos in Chatswood 161 /84a Artarmon for some reason always photoshop the girls lips... I have seen 60-70% of the girls at Chatswood and Celine to me is one of the better ones.

She is very young, maybe 23-25yo. Skinny body with A cup breasts and flattish bum. Speaks English pretty well but not much of a conversationist so may come across as a bit cold.

Part 1 - from all the ML here, she probably teases the most. A lot of touching of the balls and ass. Really pushes her small tits and tummy into your head when she massages your back. Actual massage pretty good - 8.5.
Part 2 - again no complaint here, allowed some light FIV where she was pretty wet as she was touching herself a bit. Laid down and let me touch her all over. Pretty good pussyslide but she had some regrowth down there (prob 1 week) so it was a bit scratchy. She did this thing where she held my dick deep in her mouth but using her nails to play with my balls - instant cum from me... 9/10 - also forgot she was ok for some light anus play.

Overall - a good experience from a cute girl. Do not expect to have a close connection with Celine but she is submissive and will do a good job. The venue is really good with large shower.

161 has a long roster with some good potential. Next time will try T Alice, C Selina, T Elsa, C Patty - these are the ones that looks good in photos and I havent met.

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE to this community and post your AR.

ChuckWow
13-02-2024, 04:52 PM
thanks for the intel bro pistons ,appreciated !

c1teh9
13-02-2024, 09:34 PM
Have you tried Christine at 160 Pistons?

pistons
14-02-2024, 01:45 AM

No I haven’t tried her but I saw her in a line up. Very thin and tall - must be popular with the other girls as I saw her coming into work that morning and all the girls in the back were happy to see her. In terms of looks - not really for me…. From what I recall, very thick makeup. And I apologise if I offend, her face reminded me of a trans? Or maybe it was the way she put on make up… just very sharp features… I know a lot of Thai that have this “look”.

I am sure she is a great girl, just not for me.

c1teh9
14-02-2024, 11:56 AM
Thanks for info mate

HardCockInSyd
15-02-2024, 12:42 PM

What / where is 160 Pistons?

pistons
15-02-2024, 02:40 PM
What / where is 160 Pistons?

Apologies - Christine is at 161 Victoria Ave, Chatswood.

c1teh9
15-02-2024, 11:14 PM
My bad - meant to say 161 in original post.

pistons
19-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Had a good session with T Alice at 161 Chatswood recently. Picked her as I thought she had the best face in 161's roster photos.

$135/60mins inclusive of HJ, FS for extra $100

Face - 7.5-8/10 - T Alice has a pretty face, features are cute which suits her outgoing personality. She would be around 25-27yo. Photos on wechat are definitely her as she wore the same black dress. Skin tone have been heavily photoshopped though, Alice is proper "Thai Tann'ed", which is fine with me.

Body - 8.5/10 - Wechat description says supermodel body which I'd argue to be somewhat misleading. Alice is quite thicc, there's no fat on her but she has a bigger frame vs most typical Asian girls. I'd describe her as athletically build and toned. Hard to tell with her dress on but shes got some pretty impressive, solid C cups tits. Tits are almost too perky and firm to be real but I couldn't find any scars, nice big nipples. Skin is smooth and she has really nice soft butt. Shaved pussy.

Part 1 - 9/10 - nice proper Thai massage, no body stretching but plenty of elbows and knuckles. She positioned my arms next to body so there wasn't
a lot of opportunity to touch her body, also most of the massage was done with her standing (vs some girls that sits on your back or pressed their legs/body against you). So not much funny business first 20-30min, just a nice relaxing massage with a few brushes on balls/ass. Last couple mins of part 1 Alice turned up the dial to 11 and just basically cupped my balls and basically gave me a HJ with me facing down. Nice.

Part 2 - 9/10 - By this stage I was horny as F and by the time I turned over she was already naked. Asked what extra I wanted, I told her BJ. 30secs later, she climbed onto the massage table, tits in my face and hand on my dick and asked again if I wanted anything more than a BJ. I caved and asked her how much for FS, she said $150... I told her no thanks I only bought $100 extras with me and she agreed to give me a "special price"... As I lied on the massage table, she cleaned my dick with some wet wipes and put on a condom. She also gave me a wipe to clean my hand and fingers and put some lube on my fingers. She guided my hand to her pussy and I lightly fingered her while she gave me a CBJ - she was on my left side so I wasn't able to use my dominated hand =) Her BJ was really good, really sloppy and good action. We fucked CG and damn she had a tight, warm pussy. She had really strong and thich, inner thigh tendons and she fucks really deep. Alice is definitely a pro, talked dirty, loud and a horny girl . Maybe too much woman for me as I only lasted a few mins, not my proudest moment, but my mission completed. After this, she cleaned me up, put a towel on me like a blanket whilst she took a quick shower. When she came back, she put her dress on and gave me a head / neck massage.

Overall, a sold 8/10 - a great punt with a beautiful, shapely Thai lady. She's a pro and will suit those with stronger stamina and will power =)

pistons
19-02-2024, 09:13 AM
I'd also add that T Alice and T Celine are on top of the 161 beauty pecking order from my experience.

Celine has a more innocent, shy, cold look - where as Alice has more the party girl look.

Celine is more submissive type while Alice is more confident/ dominate type.

Personally I like Celine's face more - and she would be a solid 9/10 face if she wore better make up - but no tits. Body wise, Alice is something special and she is wild as F. Told me after her work she was going into the city to party.... damn - I am too old for this shit!

Again, please contribute to the community! Cheers

boofhead
20-02-2024, 10:59 AM

-Name of shop

Thanks

To me Centrefolds still tops in terms of rooms go. The best I have seen across oz. Even better than other western shops in the city. Top notch interior, cleanliness, room size, beds that are firm, that dont squeak, etc.

Girl wise; only Kendall is one i would recommend. The others I wouldnt waste my time with. Afaik $350/hr FS.

pistons
23-02-2024, 10:09 AM
Some of you have been asking about who I like around Artarmon... my recommendation is Ruby - a write up below. I have been seeing her at least 8 times now and can recommend her if you are ok with no FS. She reminds me of a young Jane March from The Lover.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126702-84a-Artarmon-Ruby-9-10-every-time-%96-my-favourite-R-amp-T-masseur

c1teh9
23-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Some of you have been asking about who I like around Artarmon... my recommendation is Ruby - a write up below. I have been seeing her at least 8 times now and can recommend her if you are ok with no FS. She reminds me of a young Jane March from The Lover.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126702-84a-Artarmon-Ruby-9-10-every-time-%96-my-favourite-R-amp-T-masseur

Brilliant, thanks mate

Dansimp9
23-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Has anyone tried centrefolds artarmon?

personaa
23-02-2024, 05:05 PM
Been there twice but I think the had a change of management? won't try them again, the girl was just lazy.

andrewv
23-02-2024, 06:20 PM

Isn’t that shop is mainly Caucasian women?

bonpopp
23-02-2024, 07:57 PM
Had a good session with T Alice at 161 Chatswood recently. Picked her as I thought she had the best face in 161's roster photos.

$135/60mins inclusive of HJ, FS for extra $100

Face - 7.5-8/10 - T Alice has a pretty face, features are cute which suits her outgoing personality. She would be around 25-27yo. Photos on wechat are definitely her as she wore the same black dress. Skin tone have been heavily photoshopped though, Alice is proper "Thai Tann'ed", which is fine with me.

Body - 8.5/10 - Wechat description says supermodel body which I'd argue to be somewhat misleading. Alice is quite thicc, there's no fat on her but she has a bigger frame vs most typical Asian girls. I'd describe her as athletically build and toned. Hard to tell with her dress on but shes got some pretty impressive, solid C cups tits. Tits are almost too perky and firm to be real but I couldn't find any scars, nice big nipples. Skin is smooth and she has really nice soft butt. Shaved pussy.

Pistons, T Alice sounds awesome mate. Thanks for the intel! Q: does T Alice do DFK?

pistons
23-02-2024, 09:27 PM
Pistons, T Alice sounds awesome mate. Thanks for the intel! Q: does T Alice do DFK?

Yes there were some DFK involved.

boofhead
26-02-2024, 07:54 PM

Yep one of the best looking rooms/interior around Sydney if not Australia. See my recommendation above

RodgHerMoore
02-03-2024, 07:14 PM

Thanks brother pistons for the intel. Every time I go past Humpthem road I am tempted but jaded from the grannies and average punts in the past.

You made me curious about Ruby and I went to see her today but out of luck as she was running late.

Instead I saw Vicky at 84a who I highly recommend. She caught my attention with her hot face and body. I don't like HumpThem road nor 84a but Vicky is very service oriented, hot in bed and I left a very happy and satisfied man which made up for the environment.

Here's my experience and thx again for contributing.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?127080-84a-Artarmon-Vicky-hot-minx&p=2972202#post2972202

pistons
04-03-2024, 10:44 AM
Thanks brother pistons for the intel. Every time I go past Humpthem road I am tempted but jaded from the grannies and average punts in the past.

You made me curious about Ruby and I went to see her today but out of luck as she was running late.

Instead I saw Vicky at 84a who I highly recommend. She caught my attention with her hot face and body. I don't like HumpThem road nor 84a but Vicky is very service oriented, hot in bed and I left a very happy and satisfied man which made up for the environment.

Here's my experience and thx again for contributing.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?127080-84a-Artarmon-Vicky-hot-minx&p=2972202#post2972202

@RodgHerMoore thanks for the update. Have not tried Vicky before, I think she was working more at Chatswood store but took some time off last couple of months. She sounds nice though, will add to list. (You rate her a 9/10 for face huh? interesting.... :slobber:)

Shame you missed Ruby (I dont think she usually takes the earliest slots?) - I definitely like her a lot but she won't offer part3 so will be a different experience from Vicky.

pistons
04-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Separately, had a session with V Mika at the Chatswood store over the weekend as she was highly recommended from the owners.

Mika is super young, low 20s. She has a Japanese look with big eyes, reminds me of a maid cafe hostess. Slim but has a natural thicker body frame, B/C sized tits... flattish bum. Beautiful smooth and light skin. She speaks perfect english and a very very good talker. By far the smoothest talker I've met in this industry. She will make you feel good about yourself thats for sure.

Actually an amazing part 1 massage, was using her elbows and knuckles to get my knots out!
For part 2, I opted for CBJ for extra 50 (total $185). She tries hard but not particularly skillful - just up and down, but deep. But best part was she was very "accessible" - didnt mind me touching and grabbing her everywhere and was comfortable spreading her butt right next to my face. No pushback from some light anus play from me too.

Would recommend. I understand she is usually rostered for the weekend as she has a 9-5 job elsewhere.

pistons
04-03-2024, 12:46 PM
Pictures online are not her (Mika) though. Completely different person.

c1teh9
07-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Pistons did you get a chance to see Kitty? Tanned, hot, prob in her mid 20's with some tats ok her body.

I saw her my first visit to 161 and regretted not taking up FS when offered as she had an absolutely smoking body.

Can't see her on the roster anymore though

pistons
08-03-2024, 08:36 AM
No haven’t seen Kitty on the roster in the last couple months. 161/84 seems to get a lot of return MLs though, I have seen a lot that were gone for 6-12mths and just randomly pop back on roster… hopefully she comes back for you.

c1teh9
08-03-2024, 10:39 AM
No haven’t seen Kitty on the roster in the last couple months. 161/84 seems to get a lot of return MLs though, I have seen a lot that were gone for 6-12mths and just randomly pop back on roster… hopefully she comes back for you.

Thanks mate.

Abby has just returned so I'll book a session with her.

ParramattaRiver
08-03-2024, 10:21 PM
I’m super keen on Amy from 161 and 84a. Thanks for the intel guys.

stefprou
10-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Separately, had a session with V Mika at the Chatswood store over the weekend as she was highly recommended from the owners.

Mika is super young, low 20s. She has a Japanese look with big eyes, reminds me of a maid cafe hostess. Slim but has a natural thicker body frame, B/C sized tits... flattish bum. Beautiful smooth and light skin. She speaks perfect english and a very very good talker. By far the smoothest talker I've met in this industry. She will make you feel good about yourself thats for sure.

Actually an amazing part 1 massage, was using her elbows and knuckles to get my knots out!
For part 2, I opted for CBJ for extra 50 (total $185). She tries hard but not particularly skillful - just up and down, but deep. But best part was she was very "accessible" - didnt mind me touching and grabbing her everywhere and was comfortable spreading her butt right next to my face. No pushback from some light anus play from me too.

Would recommend. I understand she is usually rostered for the weekend as she has a 9-5 job elsewhere.
Mika is so young and pretty. Probably the best girl i’ve seen there in my opinion . Have you seen Noa ? she is cute too

ParramattaRiver
13-03-2024, 10:56 PM
The WeChats for 84a and 161 have gone dark.
Roster still on Locanto though.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_5248225370/Best-Massage-In-Sydney-Lower-North-Shore.html
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6526122053/Best-Licensed-Erotic-Massage-Parlour-Sydney-Lower-North-Shore.html

Backdraft69
13-03-2024, 11:14 PM
Roster still on Locanto though.

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_5248225370/Best-Massage-In-Sydney-Lower-North-Shore.html
https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_6526122053/Best-Licensed-Erotic-Massage-Parlour-Sydney-Lower-North-Shore.html161 is still working.
84a is now using a back up wechat.
And you will also get the following message.

"Important Notice: this wechat account is for booking only, any sexual related questions will not be answered and he will be blocked and deleted from the contact list immediately!"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ParramattaRiver
13-03-2024, 11:56 PM
161 is still working.
84a is now using a back up wechat.
And you will also get the following message.

"Important Notice: this wechat account is for booking only, any sexual related questions will not be answered and he will be blocked and deleted from the contact list immediately!"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ha! Maybe I got blocked. That’s a first.

Ninja unicorn
16-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Roster still on Locanto [/url]
Just on this, do shops have to pay WeChat to post their girls pics?
Another shop on there are not posting their daily girls "menu", i'm wondering if they've just stopped doing it or if they haven't paid and WeChat are not allowing it?