PDA

View Full Version : My first 'success' from Oasis

project_manager006
23-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Lesson: there is no such thing as a free lunch.

I'd been chatting to this chick from Oasis. She didn't have her photo up and willingly gave me her number without me asking. I treated her as 'low priority' whenever she texted, because I didn't know what she looked like. However, as the messages continued, she started getting a bit friskier, making dirty jokes etc. She sent me a pic of her breasts which immediately made me interested.

I sent her a pic of me, and she sent me a pic of her face from the eyes and up. From what I could see, she was very, very attractive. Next she sent me a pic of her face from the nose and up, and she was still hot. I asked for the full face but she refused. Anyway, she kept making dirty jokes and I suggested meeting up, and it was very clear that she wanted sex.

I began to think, damn, this can't be happening, why is there this totally hot chick after sex...from me??? :confused: Either she had a boyfriend/husband, or this was some scam where I'd get jumped by two guys when I met her. I could just picture myself calling up my folks for ransom money.

Unless...I had hit the jackpot!!!

So I met her and then I realised why she refused to take a photo of her full face - because she was fat. Not chubby, but fat. I wouldn't say she was obese, but she was fat. She had a great personality though, but I really thought it was misleading of her to only take photos of parts of her face which didn't show how fat she was.

Anyway, ended up getting a bj from her. She was really friggin' horny, and surprised me by her horniness.

However, being someone who is used to the slimness and attractiveness of WLs, I was left feeling a bit traumatic after the experience.

Lesson here bros, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

belial
23-06-2012, 08:05 PM
I think it is unfair to compare normal women to the WL's in terms of looks or skill.

project_manager006
23-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I accept what normal or average women look like. But this chick wasn't average, I am afraid to say.

Max Impact
23-06-2012, 08:10 PM
What a coincidence. I had more success at Oasis Massage today and I wasn't even looking for it.

aussiegaigin
23-06-2012, 08:39 PM
What sort of "chatting" did you do to get her number without actually seeing her?

project_manager006
23-06-2012, 08:47 PM
What sort of "chatting" did you do to get her number without actually seeing her?

Absolutely nothing on my part. A few minutes after adding me, she said she was going to get disconnected soon and gave me her number. That was too easy and should've been a sign.

Max Impact
23-06-2012, 09:03 PM

He's talking about Oasis the online dating site!

aussiegaigin
23-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Your fat Thai girl story reminds of an experience last year

I was in Singapore and went to a Thai masage shop near Geylang.

Attractive girl at the front desk took me to the room. I got undressed and lay down on the table, then in walks the fattest Thai chick I have ever seen. WTF? Must have been around 110-120 Kilos. She started the massage, which wasn't too bad, but nowhere near the best I have had. Turn over, wanted $50 for HJ (much more than Sydney, but seems standard ask over there), she took $30. Looking at that fat body, even fully clothed, did nothing for my arousal and I just couldn't get it up. She sensed my problem and figured it might help if she took her top off. It only made things worse I think. Time ran out so decided to cut my losses and get out. Got dressed, and as I was leaving saw another one about the same size walking around. Wonder where they went for meals ??

belial
23-06-2012, 09:33 PM
I accept what normal or average women look like. But this chick wasn't average, I am afraid to say.

Without knowing what this woman looks like, nearly 70% of Australian adults are overweight so I'd have to question what "normal" is.

Having said that, perhaps you shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss her, you might get BBFS :haha:

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 09:36 PM
of course they will give you number, it is oasis dating site ... hahahhaa
loser

Max Impact
23-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Your fat Thai girl story reminds of an experience last year

I was in Singapore and went to a Thai masage shop near Geylang.

Attractive girl at the front desk took me to the room. I got undressed and lay down on the table, then in walks the fattest Thai chick I have ever seen. WTF? Must have been around 110-120 Kilos. She started the massage, which wasn't too bad, but nowhere near the best I have had. Turn over, wanted $50 for HJ (much more than Sydney, but seems standard ask over there), she took $30. Looking at that fat body, even fully clothed, did nothing for my arousal and I just couldn't get it up. She sensed my problem and figured it might help if she took her top off. It only made things worse I think. Time ran out so decided to cut my losses and get out. Got dressed, and as I was leaving saw another one about the same size walking around. Wonder where they went for meals ??

We are soooo lucky in Sydney!!!

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 10:28 PM
We are soooo lucky in Sydney!!!

horrible story ...!
!
!

Charlie123
24-06-2012, 12:18 AM
No such thing as a free lunch perhaps, but you did get a free bbbj - so you cant really complain.

Btw, first time i read your post i thought you were referring to oasis massage in surry hills lol

Lesson: there is no such thing as a free lunch.

I'd been chatting to this chick from Oasis. She didn't have her photo up and willingly gave me her number without me asking. I treated her as 'low priority' whenever she texted, because I didn't know what she looked like. However, as the messages continued, she started getting a bit friskier, making dirty jokes etc. She sent me a pic of her breasts which immediately made me interested.

I sent her a pic of me, and she sent me a pic of her face from the eyes and up. From what I could see, she was very, very attractive. Next she sent me a pic of her face from the nose and up, and she was still hot. I asked for the full face but she refused. Anyway, she kept making dirty jokes and I suggested meeting up, and it was very clear that she wanted sex.

I began to think, damn, this can't be happening, why is there this totally hot chick after sex...from me??? :confused: Either she had a boyfriend/husband, or this was some scam where I'd get jumped by two guys when I met her. I could just picture myself calling up my folks for ransom money.

Unless...I had hit the jackpot!!!

So I met her and then I realised why she refused to take a photo of her full face - because she was fat. Not chubby, but fat. I wouldn't say she was obese, but she was fat. She had a great personality though, but I really thought it was misleading of her to only take photos of parts of her face which didn't show how fat she was.

Anyway, ended up getting a bj from her. She was really friggin' horny, and surprised me by her horniness.

However, being someone who is used to the slimness and attractiveness of WLs, I was left feeling a bit traumatic after the experience.

Lesson here bros, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Travelmate
24-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Projector_mager006 always doing things at his own way!

Mr Crash and Burn
24-06-2012, 01:43 PM
What a coincidence. I had more success at Oasis Massage today and I wasn't even looking for it.

A report on this would be nice !!

Max Impact
24-06-2012, 09:13 PM
A report on this would be nice !!

I have reposted this for your enjoyment from another thread:

Well a Thai girl with full service hmmm.

Today I had promised myself I would be good because I have a big day planned for tomorrow.

I had a couple of hours to kill today and decided on a movie, but there was nothing that took my fancy at the right time. So I thought I would go to my legit Thai massage shop Royal Orchid in Foveaux St. Then little devil Max said why not get a little HJ ending and go to Oasis instead?

So I got the phone out and used the GPS to get to Poplar St. The mamasan invited me into a room and I said "How many girls do you have on?". She said "Three" and I thought "Yippeeee!" and she said "But two are busy". I said "I hope she is good then".

Well a flipping stunner walked in to the room and asked me if I wanted to see her. "ah yes, 45 minutes please" which I later changed to 60 minutes. I estimate her to be well under 25.

I normally share but this isn't an after report so I really don't want to say who it was yet. But when she flipped me over she asked if I would like a suck and sex. It was $30 for a suck and $70 for sex. I went just for the latter. She hopped aboard and I had a great time with a great looking girl.

So in answer to the question of where you could get Thai massage with FS. Oasis.

So much for being good!

Mr Crash and Burn
24-06-2012, 10:33 PM
I love your story maxImpact.

I will endeavour to find out the roster for last sat and narrow your girl down from there!!