PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 40 Nancy - PRC

sexru
22-06-2012, 11:42 PM
After work meetings went to the local pub for a nice Friday Happy Hours. Drop in to my favorite joint to bonk this gal Nancy that caught my attention few weeks back, called and make appointment with her. When I got there the reception confirm about my booking, he mentioned about her wild sex appetite. She will suit me because I'm fast cummer. :cry:

This time round I paid the reception, and told to wait for her at waiting room. few minutes later to she came fetch me to the room. As we enter out of the sudden, she turn wild when we reach the room, we didn’t chat much and her hand already start to stroke by brother. She is real wild FL, suitable for me or those who prefer unlimited shots.

1st, Proceed to clean up and she start with BBBJ me and I would said her skill is good. Take her own sweet time to blow me, until I cum. yahoo, first time cum in mouth. Take few mins rest before next shots.

2nd, She start to BBBJ me again until my brother hard like rock, she ride me wild. I haven't had a wild cowgirl for a long time and that really make me want to cum soon. I must take charge and told her to stop and I missionary slowly, proceed to doggy and cum to my glory.

3rd, she start handjob me. Then she capped me and rides me but this round I really fuck her hard as I sense I can’t cum so fast. She rides for about 6-7 minutes, then she request me to missionary. I bonked her kao kao from fast gear to low gear and fast again. After bonking for about 10 minutes, I still not feeling like cumming. Then I request her to ride me again, she agreed. She rides me for another 10more minutes, then she feel tired.. She attempt to HJ to finish me but I request her to BJJJ until for another CIM...oh ya, my 3rd short with CIM. :slobber:

Name: Nancy
Race: PRC
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: C cup
BBBJ: 10/10,

EvolutionTroll
06-12-2012, 05:16 PM
What a stallion bro sexru!

windmill
06-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Have had the experience with Nancy and as you can see from previous posts it can be great or crap!
Seen her twice 1st pretty good and the promise of more next punt BUT 2nd was shit.
Maybe she was overworked or not in the mood?
Will not try to find out.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Nancy is a hard, little bitch. She is a natural whore; the sort of mean, little slag to be found in the back alleys of Kings Cross and William St. Cheap root that she is, she's less half her price, if that.

Hi brother Grygor,

I can see you are angry with this WL, fair enough, did you recently have a session with her, judging by how angry you are, it seems the girl didn't just stuff you up once.

So what I don't understand is, why don't you tell us about what happened! I believe if you spell out the events you got everything off your chest you may feel better.

But why dig up a 6 months old review on the girl?? And a pretty damn good one too, you try to make a point, try to contradict ?

Just curious?

Cheers