PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dragon tendon massage

wellness
15-12-2023, 11:22 PM
Hey fellow punters, I wanted to get an opinion where is the best dragon tendon massage. I've been to Leichhardt Renwick baby and cantabury massage. Varying quality and not really sure which place supplies a legtin DTM.

Donte07
19-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Hey mate,

Just wondering if you have any recommendations at Canterbury? I've only been to Renwick once, and Croydon Lei Soleil. Croydon has Jessica who is honestly amazing, she is MILF, but decent looking. I think you can go for $150-200 for the massage and rimming/prostate massage, and she'll do it really well.

HarrysReasons
20-03-2024, 12:28 PM
I've been to both and Canterbury just recently. Cheaper at the latter but they're still trying to work out the actual proper routine on how it actually is done.
Very big difference in price though....

Hey mate,

Just wondering if you have any recommendations at Canterbury? I've only been to Renwick once, and Croydon Lei Soleil. Croydon has Jessica who is honestly amazing, she is MILF, but decent looking. I think you can go for $150-200 for the massage and rimming/prostate massage, and she'll do it really well.

aussiegaigin
20-03-2024, 04:31 PM
There have been past threads on this subject. Maybe a search will find some.

c1teh9
20-03-2024, 05:41 PM
Hannah who works at Five Dock Massage on Fridays does this. She's sexy asf too

DueNorth
21-03-2024, 08:56 AM
Not sure it’s the ancient science practiced by expert practitioners. A bit more do this do this. Yeh your now ready to do Dragon Tendon. Same as legit shops. Not a lot of degree level practitioners. Bit hit and miss.

keebab
22-03-2024, 01:34 PM
Try a session with Lori at St Peters. Just be really clear upfront with what you're after. Legit Dragon Tendon can be pretty painful in the moment but you do feel quite good in the days that follow. I've not had anyone better from a massage perspective.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2024, 01:42 PM
I have only had the DTM once at Leichhardt and Tiffany was very good at it. She’s a milf and very well experienced . Which is probably the key.

I doubt if you see a younger ML will have the same results, similar with prostate massage, you really should just go with the more matured and skillfully trained,

Just my two cents

Cheers

Mike_23
27-03-2024, 06:54 AM
nicole at canterbury is amazing with her massage and D. nothing erotic thugh so the HE at the end was hard to get over

hornedbeast
29-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Dragon drilling included?

dewayne
29-03-2024, 02:01 PM
Try a session with Lori at St Peters. Just be really clear upfront with what you're after. Legit Dragon Tendon can be pretty painful in the moment but you do feel quite good in the days that follow. I've not had anyone better from a massage perspective.

Seconded! Lurker here who registered just to post this lol. Lori was fantastic, thanks for the rec.