PDA

View Full Version : Newtown Massage is here

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 10:23 AM
I'm losing track of which place is better now. You have 501 532, there is a legit looking place a couple of doors down from 532 and also 447

Which has the best looking girls?

Quality varies from time to time.
Some of the gems will come and go.
501 has the best line up in the old days. (History)

Now 501 usually has the more experience and mature type,
532 has the younger ones.
They are the same owner.

447 has changed hands. They are actually quite busy and have more non-Asian customers from late afternoon/evening onwards.
421 has new renovation has business pick up a bit. But cannot compare with 447 or 501/532

On the other end 329A is just a small shop upstairs opposite train station. It is a small operation with few MILF.
It is okay quality with no special stunner or surprise.
I hope this will help

Booking is always good!

329A 0466188779
421 95199606
501 95571830
532 95503822
447 95194555

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Quality varies from time to time.
Some of the gems will come and go.
501 has the best line up in the old days. (History)

Now 501 usually has the more experience and mature type,
532 has the younger ones.
They are the same owner.

447 has changed hands. They are actually quite busy and have more non-Asian customers from late afternoon/evening onwards.
421 has new renovation has business pick up a bit. But cannot compare with 447 or 501/532

On the other end 329A is just a small shop upstairs opposite train station. It is a small operation with few MILF.
It is okay quality with no special stunner or surprise.
I hope this will help

Booking is always good!

329A 0466188779
421 95199606
501 95571830
532 95503822
447 95194555

Super info Brother Mate,

Couldnt agree more!!

Now, please kindly provide your overviews on 711, 741(shop 2 and shop 9), 376, 332, 288, 635, wishway, oxford st BJ......etc

Haha

Thanks

Spindle
19-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Thanks for your speedy replies guys!

Beancounter
19-06-2012, 10:44 AM
I think Travelmate bro summed it pretty well. Really good work. Nice touch with the phone no too.

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Super info Brother Mate,

Couldnt agree more!!

Now, please kindly provide your overviews on 711, 741(shop 2 and shop 9), 376, 332, 288, 635, wishway, oxford st BJ......etc

Haha

Thanks

Haha Ahlungor, you have left a few more behind.
How about 460, 143, 26 Everton, 173 Biggs, a lots more in CBD waiting for your review

Mr Crash and Burn
19-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Yes a report on 26 Everton would be nice

atgf
19-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Why is HJ not included in liverpool shop but included at newtown

AHLUNGOR
19-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Haha Ahlungor, you have left a few more behind.
How about 460, 143, 26 Everton, 173 Biggs, a lots more in CBD waiting for your review

haha, brother Mate,

I dont have an unlimited punting budget like yours, i can only afford one massage a week unless my footie team won, and since Qld & Broncos both lost, i cant afford to try anything new, may be just the one session with the Best!!

Charlie123
19-06-2012, 06:39 PM
If you saw the type of customer that frequents the liverpool store you would understand why the girls demand extra...

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 06:42 PM
If you saw the type of customer that frequents the liverpool store you would understand why the girls demand extra...

yeah, they are real roughie

Charlie123
19-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Some MLs refuse to work in liverpool, most prefer newtown even though they make less tips.

Ive been to bigge st a few times, the store itself is reasonably nice, and the rooms are slightly bigger and more private than the king st ones... A lot of the customers are scumbags and bogans though - you can hear them carrying on in the other rooms

Travelmate
19-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Some MLs refuse to work in liverpool, most prefer newtown even though they make less tips.

Ive been to bigge st a few times, the store itself is reasonably nice, and the rooms are slightly bigger and more private than the king st ones... A lot of the customers are scumbags and bogans though - you can hear them carrying on in the other rooms

I never been to Liverpool shop and refuse to go. It is too far and why do I need to go there while Newtown is close and easy!

GWEILO
19-06-2012, 11:47 PM

I don't think it matters where these girls go, there will always be scum that go with this kind of business but more so in Liverpool.

atgf
19-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Yes a report on 26 Everton would be nice

well 26 everton is interesting. Alice is the shop owner but she stays at the Ashfield shop most of the time. In terms of environment this shop is really run down and crap. Massage from the young ones are average too. the rates off the top of my head are around 60/60 35/30 hj included. However, this hj included rule is not observed by every girl that works here, esp the good looking/young ones who blatantly disregard this rule and demand to charge extra for hj. One example is apple (face look so tired like drug addict) who doesnt give a shit about the rule. They get away with this because the owner Alice is not around most of the time.

Yoyo (nice big tits, face average) is very good service and hj is included. So is Lumia (i shot some cum on her arm accidently one time lol).

atgf
20-06-2012, 12:09 AM
ive walked past snow lotus before as there is a travel agent inside the complex where ive been to. there also seems to be another massage clinic inside that complex next to snow lotus. i wonder if that establishment offers HJ and what are its rates?

atgf
20-06-2012, 12:31 AM
After Report - Molly from 421 kings st newtown

went there a few weeks ago as i was scouting newtown for some talent and was disappointed with david's shops or they mite have been all busy at the time so I decided to give 421 a try. went in and this young girl in a black dress greeted me and whom i eventually choose as my masseur. btw the rates are 30/30 and 50/60 for massage. I then asked her about extras and she said if ur not happy with my HJ you dun have to pay for it. So I thought to myself, fair enough, sounds pretty reasonable and economical ROFL. However, during my other visits to this place the other girls all charge 20 for HJ. Now lets get down to the looks department. height around 160cm, she was wearing low heels, bust average, nothing special, face a bit tanned, once again nothing special, but her legs were not too bad and they looked quite nice with those black heels and matching black dress, so obviously she takes pride in her clothing when at work. overall slim body type but not tall.

Went ahead with massage, told me she is from SiChuan China, studying at uni and comes here to earn living fees. definitly a very talkative type as she did alotta talking during the massage, very sociable person. anyways massage was average as she doesnt have much strength. I paid for 30mins btw. She told me to turn around around the 25min mark. this meant there was only 5 mins left for HJ. her reasoning was that she would try to give me as much massage time as possible whilst also try to finish me off with HJ. however this 5mins was inadequate for me to unload as i wasnt that turned on by her so we had to extend the time by 15mins. I also asked if i could touch her as i wasnt that turned on. so things turned out better as i was feeling her legs up and down and i eventually came. Overall i enjoyed the company as she was quite a socialble/likable person but on the looks department alone she wasnt any stunner but not bad looking.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 01:11 AM

hi brother Charlie,

Sorry to contradict you, the mail i got was quite different, from what the MLs have told me, they all prefer to work at Liverpool, and HJ not included is a big thing, no one ever mentioned about the clients in Liverpool are worst than Newtown and all of them hated to give free HJ as they have No choice. While in Liverpool, since it is Not included, they dont have to jerk off the jerks if they behalf like jerks, it makes more sense to me.

Two cents from a few MLs

Cheers

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 01:20 AM
I heard the same thing, extra $20 for HJ is huge for any ML. Which is why I hear a lot of them sometimes put up with the travel and the "bogans" to work in Liverpool. Also Liverpool is near Cabramatta which is full of Viet/Chinese people, a lot of them are drug dealers or run successful businesses who tip like crazy for good service.

AHLUNGOR
20-06-2012, 02:31 AM
ive walked past snow lotus before as there is a travel agent inside the complex where ive been to. there also seems to be another massage clinic inside that complex next to snow lotus. i wonder if that establishment offers HJ and what are its rates?

Hi brother atgf,

Sounds like you have never been to Snow Lotus but know of its existence, why are you asking about the shop inside the arcade!!! The SL thread in AR has got 63,000 views and over 800 replies and not enough to convince you to pay them a visit???

What does the shop have to do to win you over as a customer!! And you are interested to know if you can get a HJ in shop 9 who has no thread, no post and no review!!

Its like someone who read all about Newtown 501 and 532 but never give them a try but interested to know if anyone in 447 will do a HJ......WT

This is too hard man!!! I have failed so dismally

Haha

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi brother atgf,

Sounds like you have never been to Snow Lotus but know of its existence, why are you asking about the shop inside the arcade!!! The SL thread in AR has got 63,000 views and over 800 replies and not enough to convince you to pay them a visit???

What does the shop have to do to win you over as a customer!! And you are interested to know if you can get a HJ in shop 9 who has no thread, no post and no review!!

Its like someone who read all about Newtown 501 and 532 but never give them a try but interested to know if anyone in 447 will do a HJ......WT

This is too hard man!!! I have failed so dismally

Haha

Ahlungor, you should review yourself why people are still not convince to give Snow Lotus a try! But keep asking question about the shop inside the arcade....
My logical answer is I am the shop owner of the other shop ..... and take a free ride!
HAHA

slarty
20-06-2012, 07:03 AM

I'll answer this one then :). Yes the shop inside (9/741) is an RNT shop. Rates I believe are $35/30 and $55/60 minutes plus tips. Haven't been there myself since it changed ownership a couple of years ago but reports on other forums indicate it is an asian RNT shop.

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 09:36 AM
I think you guys are probably right - some MLs like linda simply refuse to work in liverpool and i think they all prefer newtown customers, but i guess money talks and theyd rather be earning tips than getting groped and giving hjs to strange men 11 hours a day for $30 an hour in newtown

I hope michelle doesnt quit - what services did you receive when you visited her? Also, would you say she was pretty? I nominated her in 'the prettiest massage girl' thread but there wasnt much support

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 11:28 AM
I think you guys are probably right - some MLs like linda simply refuse to work in liverpool and i think they all prefer newtown customers, but i guess money talks and theyd rather be earning tips than getting groped and giving hjs to strange men 11 hours a day for $30 an hour in newtown

I hope michelle doesnt quit - what services did you receive when you visited her? Also, would you say she was pretty? I nominated her in 'the prettiest massage girl' thread but there wasnt much support

I cannot support because I have not meet with her

atgf
20-06-2012, 12:02 PM

I saw her once, she wasnt that pretty, definiately not in the league of NoNo or Maggie. Miko was fully recommending her to me lol, and was pissed off when i didnt choose her.

Does anyone know if Shirley still works at newtown and which days thanks?

lonely heart
20-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I saw her once, she wasnt that pretty, definiately not in the league of NoNo or Maggie. Miko was fully recommending her to me lol, and was pissed off when i didnt choose her.

Does anyone know if Shirley still works at newtown and which days thanks?

I have to disagree as Michelle by far the prettiest I've seem for a while. Sure look better than Maggie and NoNo. For sure better looking than the SL girls. Note I am just rating this on appearance. She is just to hard to crack and I would not border waste time with her.

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Agree - michelle is not beautiful, but very very cute and pretty. If she provided better services id be a regulat customer

GWEILO
20-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Agree - michelle is not beautiful, but very very cute and pretty. If she provided better services id be a regulat customer

I think her biggest draw card is she is so shy, it's as if she has never touched a cock before but when she gets going it all works out in the end.

Travelmate
20-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I think her biggest draw card is she is so shy, it's as if she has never touched a cock before but when she gets going it all works out in the end.

I do not handle shy girl very well ... hehehehhe

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 06:47 PM

Yep, completely agree. As I said before, she plays with a cock like a school girl on prom night, and the way she catches cum in her hand is pretty special. I'd encourage everyone to see this girl and be generous with their tips to keep her happy and motivated.

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Helen? No.

atgf
20-06-2012, 11:00 PM
this question must have been asked before, so sorry beforehand. but hot receptionist at Liverpool, does she provide service? and no im not talking about david! hahaha

whats her name?

Charlie123
20-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Haha yeh .. I've also got a fetish for receptionists/mamasans which I don't really understand. My latest thing is for sabrina 532. I wonder if she would?

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Haha yeh .. I've also got a fetish for receptionists/mamasans which I don't really understand. My latest thing is for sabrina 532. I wonder if she would?

Charlie123,

you like em big hey? How about Miko the MILF?

The best receptionist Ive ever met and test drove was Vicky from Snow Lotus, mmmm wow...

atgf
21-06-2012, 12:20 AM

Hahahahaah

mate sabrina is suffering from chronic overnutrition, i dun think she would view herself as overly expensive. actually for someone her size to be the attention of a guy she should feel very happy about. shes always very impatient/unwelcoming towards me. thinks im overly picky.

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 12:24 AM

Charlie123,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Michelle yet as Im too busy with my favourite girls Linda and Coco.

In regards to Linda working at Liverpool it has alot to do with the customer types, how much they tip and travelling times to and from work from what Linda has told me.

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Hahahahaah

mate sabrina is suffering from chronic overnutrition, i dun think she would view herself as overly expensive. actually for someone her size to be the attention of a guy she should feel very happy about. shes always very impatient/unwelcoming towards me. thinks im overly picky.

Gday atgf,

youre new here so welcome. What does your name stand for? And what is your preference for ML / WL? Or body type?

I know what you mean about Sabrina, it might just be a problem with her low self esteem? I always try to be friendly and nice to make their day more pleasant. Hopefully after she gets to know you better she might be less impatient and unwelcoming.

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Charlie123,

you like em big hey? How about Miko the MILF?

The best receptionist Ive ever met and test drove was Vicky from Snow Lotus, mmmm wow...

Test drive lol ... She gonna hunt you down for saying that!

Yeh Sabrina, i definately want to, going to ask one of the MLs to organise for me, not sure shed necessarily be up for it though, can be a big step for a regular girl...

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm losing track of which place is better now. You have 501 532, there is a legit looking place a couple of doors down from 532 and also 447

Which has the best looking girls?

There is a legit Thai massage place down the road from 532 Ive been there several times to see a girl named Yum. No joke, its YUM, but pronounced yoom. Anyway Yum gives one of the best massage ever. Unfortunately no HJ or extras but who cares when you can get the best of both worlds by going to 2 different places. This is one of the reasons why I love Newtown so much.

Thai Massage Raksa
9519 4588
Ask for Yum (yoom)

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 01:01 AM
I go to that place several times a week also - it's great

GWEILO
21-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Plenty of girls out there that can provide good massage followed by happy ending, I don't see the need to go to a legit massage shop.

atgf
21-06-2012, 02:05 AM
I go to that place several times a week also - it's great

Can u claim health insurance there?

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 02:07 AM
Ive yet to meet a ML who provides a 1st rate massage ... The best i have experienced so far (probably ada - formerly SL, now SF) was not in the same league as the massage ladies at this joint. Honest truth, just saying..

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 02:08 AM
Good question, never occured to me to try ... Probably.

Can u claim health insurance there?

atgf
21-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Plenty of girls out there that can provide good massage followed by happy ending, I don't see the need to go to a legit massage shop.

I tend to disagree, the better looking the girl, there tends to be a drop in massage quality

proper massage shops survive by providing good massage whereas ML can compensate for poor massage with extra services.
best example is that vicky from taiwan at 501 gave me the shittest massage ever, almost felt like she was just touching instead of putting any pressure, but when i turn around for the dessert i cum really quickly because her body is really top stuff. so there u go.

ive had great massage at proper massage shops, but usually the girl doing the massage is quite bulky so she has lots of strength in her arms

but i wouldnt want someone that bulky give me HJ as they dun look that attractive

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 02:15 AM

Bro Gweilo,

You are right, they can provide a "good" massage but if you want a really great massage you have to go to a legit shop. Its just different styles, different needs and opinions too.

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 02:17 AM
I tend to disagree, the better looking the girl, there tends to be a drop in massage quality

proper massage shops survive by providing good massage whereas ML can compensate for poor massage with extra services.
best example is that vicky from taiwan at 501 gave me the shittest massage ever, almost felt like she was just touching instead of putting any pressure, but when i turn around for the dessert i cum really quickly because her body is really top stuff. so there u go.

ive had great massage at proper massage shops, but usually the girl doing the massage is quite bulky so she has lots of strength in her arms

but i wouldnt want someone that bulky give me HJ as they dun look that attractive

I agree, a perfect example is Vivian from Silver Fox. What an absolute honey, and her boobs yum yum. But as for massage skill? As I said in my review of her, who cares...

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 02:22 AM
Bro Gweilo,

You are right, they can provide a "good" massage but if you want a really great massage you have to go to a legit shop. Its just different styles, different needs and opinions too.

There are a few RnT masseurs who can massage as well as if not better than any legit shop: Ada 376, Yuki 288 and Shelley or Joey from 741!!

Havd you tried?

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Michelle gives a reasonable massage - no technique but focuses on knots and works them. My 2 fave MLs - tiff SL and maggie 532 give awful massages - i ask them both to walk on my back instead, at least then i can feel it

mrcookiemann
21-06-2012, 03:25 AM
There are a few RnT masseurs who can massage as well as if not better than any legit shop: Ada 376, Yuki 288 and Shelley or Joey from 741!!

Havd you tried?

Thanks for your suggestions, I have not tried any of those girls. I have had the pleasure however of having a massage from Vicki SL, and WOW....

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Not a single good masseus in 501/532...

Sometimes when i visit these shops i hear a regular customer (eg. A woman) come in for a remedial massage on some injury, i wonder if they at some point realise they have stumbled into sydneys largest r&t joint (partitioned walls dont always leave a lot to the imagination...)

Beancounter
21-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I have always been fascinated when females walk in and ask for a massage at 501. I dont think I would go there just for the massage.

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I just assumed they were walk ins - the giggling of MLs, grunting of male customers and sound of slapping flesh must be off-putting, dont think they would necesarily come back for a return visit...

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 05:10 PM
I have always been fascinated when females walk in and ask for a massage at 501. I dont think I would go there just for the massage.

Female (legit) massage happens at 741 all the times and because there will be no extra tips to earn, Vicky ends up doing most of them and as a result, a lot of them become regular customers because of the massage skills...... Lol

Cheers

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Female (legit) massage happens at 741 all the times and because there will be no extra tips to earn, Vicky ends up doing most of them and as a result, a lot of them become regular customers because of the massage skills...... Lol

Cheers

Lets be creative.
Ahlungor can work part-time at 741 for female customers only, that will be extra tips to earn . (Exception - he can also work for clive clive clive brother, there is of course nothing gay)
This will en-light a new stream of business.

Travelmate
21-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Damnn... always wanted to ask her, but a bit worried about her reaction in case she really is just a receptionist haha! haha

what is wrong having a conversation and asking a name???
It does not mean she need to provide massage at all

Charlie123
21-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Always best to ask. Worst that can happen is that she will be flattered and say no. Best that can happen is that she agrees, gives you a fantastic massage and bbbj+s.

AHLUNGOR
21-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Always best to ask. Worst that can happen is that she will be flattered and say no. Best that can happen is that she agrees, gives you a fantastic massage and bbbj+s.

Haha brother Charlie,

I like to drink what you have been drinking and visit the fantasy land you live in!!

To go from Not sure if she would even masssge me to receiving a great massage and then BBBJ snd sex!!

Thats purely famtasy man!!

Cheers

Charlie123
22-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Just outlining the range of possibilities.

Who knows what is and isnt fantasy? Its all just speculation until the question is asked.

Beancounter
22-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Lets be creative.
Ahlungor can work part-time at 741 for female customers only, that will be extra tips to earn . (Exception - he can also work for clive clive clive brother, there is of course nothing gay)
This will en-light a new stream of business.

I would happily accomodate the needs of female customers. There is some awesome japanese porn where girls come for a massage and get a good fuck out of it as well.

GWEILO
22-06-2012, 06:10 AM
I would happily accomodate the needs of female customers. There is some awesome japanese porn where girls come for a massage and get a good fuck out of it as well.

So strange, I sometimes go for a massage and end up getting a good fuck out of it as well. :shout:

Mozilla
22-06-2012, 09:41 AM
i must meet this Ada... ... a good massage is really what we all want right brothers... seriously.. ML means massage Ladies right? or am i wrong.????

Travelmate
23-06-2012, 03:38 PM
i must meet this Ada... ... a good massage is really what we all want right brothers... seriously.. ML means massage Ladies right? or am i wrong.????

yes, ML means massage ladies.
ML is not mean Make Love

slarty
24-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Went today and saw the much talked about Michelle. Cute girl, nice personality and friendly in the room. Massage was ok especially for this place. Fairly extensive use of elbow to do the massage and did a bit of limited back walking. On turn over the tug was quite good too. As others have mentioned no extras apart from the happy ending. I would go back for a return visit no problems.

Charlie123
25-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Its good to hear from other michelle fans ... She doesnt offer many extras, but what she does do (massage, hj, friendly personality) i think she does very well ... Has anyone actually touched her tits yet, or are they still off limits??

AHLUNGOR
25-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Went today and saw the much talked about Michelle. Cute girl, nice personality and friendly in the room. Massage was ok especially for this place. Fairly extensive use of elbow to do the massage and did a bit of limited back walking. On turn over the tug was quite good too. As others have mentioned no extras apart from the happy ending. I would go back for a return visit no problems.

So this Michelle sounds like a hot girl with nice HJ but no nude and no extras so What The........ does she work in 501 as she will be making no tips!!! Any other shop she would at least make $20 per HJ, should someone tell her about this???

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 01:28 AM
So this Michelle sounds like a hot girl with nice HJ but no nude and no extras so What The........ does she work in 501 as she will be making no tips!!! Any other shop she would at least make $20 per HJ, should someone tell her about this???

I know where you are going with this AHLUNGOR, I know your heart is in the right place but bro's before ho's. Ignorance is bliss in my opinion as I would much prefer Michelle working at 501 as it only cost me $50 an hour, if she worked at other shops it would end up costing me around $80 for the exact same service.

Also if I told every hot piece of ass I meet to go work somewhere more expensive then I'm not doing myself any favours am I? It's good that there is a good wide selection for all different kind of budgets, this is one of the reasons I don't post any after reports and the like. Brothers would know where all the best places to go are and make those girls busy or try to recruit them for other shops. For me the whole driving around and hunting for girls is half the fun.

Charlie123
25-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Its not sustainable, if she at least allowed touching of boobs for $30 tip she would be making a lot more money and would be more likely to remain working in the shop ... Like a lot of bros, i dont think shell last much longer unless she takes that step

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Its not sustainable, if she at least allowed touching of boobs for $30 tip she would be making a lot more money and would be more likely to remain working in the shop ... Like a lot of bros, i dont think shell last much longer unless she takes that step

you mean every job she is doing is only 30/2 = $15 or 50/2 = 30??
How much money she can generate per day??? I wonder

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 10:54 AM
you mean every job she is doing is only 30/2 = $15 or 50/2 = 30??
How much money she can generate per day??? I wonder

What I have been told is everything is shared 50:50 at Newtown except for the tips. So Michelle is making $15/30min & $25/60min. My rough calculation is that she is making around $200 to $300 but not sure on the tips.

Mozilla
25-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi bro gweilo... Interesting post...

So u are happy with ready other peoples post and yet u admit u don't like AR so u can keep ur goodies to ur self... Either that's selfish which is against the good of this forum or ur a dickhead. If u want to be shared all the goods and bass of brothers exp here and u don't want to share the hidden gems.. Why bother come here? If not for ur own selfish reason... Again if u do report, my apologies.. But if what u said is true.. Disappointing..

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi bro gweilo... Interesting post...

So u are happy with ready other peoples post and yet u admit u don't like AR so u can keep ur goodies to ur self... Either that's selfish which is against the good of this forum or ur a dickhead. If u want to be shared all the goods and bass of brothers exp here and u don't want to share the hidden gems.. Why bother come here? If not for ur own selfish reason... Again if u do report, my apologies.. But if what u said is true.. Disappointing..

It's true brother Mozilla, I am a dickhead when it comes to the ML/WL asking me not to post due to privacy reasons. Most of them make go money in their opinion anyways so why would I make public where they work so that people on a tight budget only go for the cream of the crop. I'm not against cherry picking but when it makes my favourite girls booked out time and time again even they start complaining, it's happened before and it will happen again so my lesson is learnt. If however the girl is already of notoriety status then I will comment or write an AR.

You have to understand that this is after all a public forum so it is viewable all over the world, some of these ML/WL have gone through hell because of this forum and the negative/detailed postings on this forum so I will not attract unwanted attention to any ML/WL who asks me not to post. I think I'm in the right here and I don't apologise for it.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 11:12 AM
What I have been told is everything is shared 50:50 at Newtown except for the tips. So Michelle is making $15/30min & $25/60min. My rough calculation is that she is making around $200 to $300 but not sure on the tips.

$200 to $300 is very thin, the better ML can make $500 - $600 daily. average one can make $300 - $450

Mozilla
25-06-2012, 11:39 AM
It's true brother Mozilla, I am a dickhead when it comes to the ML/WL asking me not to post due to privacy reasons. Most of them make go money in their opinion anyways so why would I make public where they work so that people on a tight budget only go for the cream of the crop. I'm not against cherry picking but when it makes my favourite girls booked out time and time again even they start complaining, it's happened before and it will happen again so my lesson is learnt. If however the girl is already of notoriety status then I will comment or write an AR.

You have to understand that this is after all a public forum so it is viewable all over the world, some of these ML/WL have gone through hell because of this forum and the negative/detailed postings on this forum so I will not attract unwanted attention to any ML/WL who asks me not to post. I think I'm in the right here and I don't apologise for it.

i think my point is not so much about revealing the 'extras' i dont do that either... it's something the ML has to agree for one to promote.. i always let the ML or WL know that if they mind i review and talk about them.. whether in general or a bit more details that i think will bring traffic..

i am with you with regards to keep certain things private. however, if that include finding a nice joint where value is there and hidden beauty are available, we must adopt the mantra of 'sharing is caring'. nothing personal brother so the 'dickhead' comment is a throw away about people who loooves all the reading and get the benefits from others on this forum and yet do not want to share anything. as a 445 poster.. im sure you post enough and contribute enough.

now PM all the details about who does what!!!!!! cheers! lol

Mozilla
25-06-2012, 11:40 AM
$200 to $300 is very thin, the better ML can make $500 - $600 daily. average one can make $300 - $450

I think i was told it was $50 = $35 shop $15 ML... therefore tips are everything. not so sure if its true now

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 11:44 AM
I think i was told it was $50 = $35 shop $15 ML... therefore tips are everything. not so sure if its true now

I still think it is 50/50 for 1hr massage!
$25/$25 between ML/shop

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 12:37 PM

Not sure if there is anyone in the entire world that would work for an entire hour including handjob for $15. Your only a couple dollars off working retail.

Charlie123
25-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Most customers at newtown dont tip, even for the best looking girls.its a sad fact that the majority of the clientele are just dirty old poor men looking for a cheap hj.

I think most of us save our best intel for exchange with trusted brothers via PM. Fuck the lurkers, they are parasites i hate them too.

GWEILO
25-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Most customers at newtown dont tip, even for the best looking girls.its a sad fact that the majority of the clientele are just dirty old poor men looking for a cheap hj.

I think most of us save our best intel for exchange with trusted brothers via PM. Fuck the lurkers, they are parasites i hate them too.

I'm with you on that one Charlie123, good intel is best saved for PM.

Travelmate
25-06-2012, 01:19 PM

Thats is the reason why you got respect from all your favorite girls and vice versa ...

slarty
26-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Its good to hear from other michelle fans ... She doesnt offer many extras, but what she does do (massage, hj, friendly personality) i think she does very well ... Has anyone actually touched her tits yet, or are they still off limits??

For the record I didn't try to touch them, didn't want to frighten the poor girl :). For me its an added bonus if the girl's english is not so good- I get to practice speaking chinese. I asked her for nude but she declined (as I expected) and I said to her in chinese 'you aren't comfortable?' (with nude) and she nodded quickly and said yes. Then apologised. Like I said a nice girl I think.

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 10:25 AM
michelle seems to be a challenge noone can overcome... how come ive never met her.... when does she work? i might have to make a call this week.

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 10:27 AM
michelle seems to be a challenge noone can overcome... how come ive never met her.... when does she work? i might have to make a call this week.

Here comes the man.
He believe everything, including breaking the great wall and the brick wall.

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Here comes the man.
He believe everything, including breaking the great wall and the brick wall.

haha, i shall go where no man has gone before.... and back for more.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 11:08 AM
haha, i shall go where no man has gone before.... and back for more.

OK brother Mozilla,

Here's your challenge at Newtwon: Michelle, Maggie and Linda, pretty sure no man has gone there before with these ladies (in the shop!!), so you will be the no. 1 Alpha male!!

Good luck!!

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 11:17 AM
OK brother Mozilla,

Here's your challenge at Newtwon: Michelle, Maggie and Linda, pretty sure no man has gone there before with these ladies (in the shop!!), so you will be the no. 1 Alpha male!!

Good luck!!

Cheers

How sure your statement is true?

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 12:31 PM
How sure your statement is true?

this sounds like a statement in its self! haha perhaps the 3 ladies may have been conquered before... michelle will be my first target. i shall return as a victor or a failed conqueror ... BUT, battle lost is not a war lost.

Charlie123
26-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Do you speak mando moz?michelle's english is virtually non-existent (the only word she speaks fluently is 'no')

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Do you speak mando moz?michelle's english is virtually non-existent (the only word she speaks fluently is 'no')

i speak mandrin, cantonese, japanese, im ready to tackle all nationality... would love to add Swahili but i dont know how many ML or WL speak that too.....mmmm

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 02:20 PM
this sounds like a statement in its self! haha perhaps the 3 ladies may have been conquered before... michelle will be my first target. i shall return as a victor or a failed conqueror ... BUT, battle lost is not a war lost.

It's quite funny the way you speak, like one of those confident Indian telemarketers that can't sell for shit but still insist on changing my mobile plan.

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 02:42 PM
It's quite funny the way you speak, like one of those confident Indian telemarketers that can't sell for shit but still insist on changing my mobile plan.

705 ooooo yer.... stop making fun of me... i dont want my confidence fucked up before i go in for the kill.

... hey by the way gweilo... i am a sales rep for vodafone... you wouldnt happen to be at the end of your contract for your mobile plan.. i could do a really good deal with iphone 3s..... i only need one more sale to reach my quota. dude, brother, friend? sun q cum gain....

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 08:08 PM
705 ooooo yer.... stop making fun of me... i dont want my confidence fucked up before i go in for the kill.

... hey by the way gweilo... i am a sales rep for vodafone... you wouldnt happen to be at the end of your contract for your mobile plan.. i could do a really good deal with iphone 3s..... i only need one more sale to reach my quota. dude, brother, friend? sun q cum gain....

LOL that's fucking funny man, I thought I smelt some sales in you and the answer is still no on the mobile phone plan. :fire:

Mozilla
26-06-2012, 10:13 PM
rang 501 and got a lady and she told me a list of names... man it was sooo long, by the time she named the last one.. i forgot who was who?? this was for around 4pm tomorrow... man business must be shit these days... with all the attention in the city.

anyway.. both linda and michelle dont work... anyone know when they are on? plus... i havent been out to newtown for months.. any one i should try and worth recommending?

as for the rest of the girls... man, have to say it was about 5 or 6 names.. i didnt even know there were so many rooms? perhaps she included both shops...

oh, i cant try maggie.. dont want to piss one of the brothers here.. haha

Charlie123
26-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Michelle works friday and saturday i think, michelle sunday and monday, maggie wednesday and friday

Thats a joke right? None of those girls are branded with any particular customers name lol!

slarty
26-06-2012, 11:11 PM
I think Charlie meant to say Linda (not Michelle) works friday and saturday.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 11:33 PM
rang 501 and got a lady and she told me a list of names... man it was sooo long, by the time she named the last one.. i forgot who was who?? this was for around 4pm tomorrow... man business must be shit these days... with all the attention in the city.

anyway.. both linda and michelle dont work... anyone know when they are on? plus... i havent been out to newtown for months.. any one i should try and worth recommending?

as for the rest of the girls... man, have to say it was about 5 or 6 names.. i didnt even know there were so many rooms? perhaps she included both shops...

oh, i cant try maggie.. dont want to piss one of the brothers here.. haha

Haha, i dont think you need to purposely avoid seeing Maggie, even if you dont, plenty of other dudes will anyway and most them probably dont pay tips and treated her badly, surely for Maggies sake, she would much rather see you and me........lol

Ill never back away if time permits

Cheers

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Michelle works friday and saturday i think, michelle sunday and monday, maggie wednesday and friday

Thats a joke right? None of those girls are branded with any particular customers name lol!
don't get upset brother

Charlie123
03-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Have never bothered with half hour sessions, usually one hour, or 90mins or 2 hours... Its a serious time commitment for sure

Several times a week? Do you mean you actually have a massage 30 mins or 1hr several times per week? It seems like alot to me?

Charlie123
03-07-2012, 02:51 PM
The girl from the legit thai massage joint on king st?? Theres also a pretty young thai girl with braces working there called 'pond' who i see on thursdays, no sensual massage Unfortunately but she is very shy and sweet

Charlie123
03-07-2012, 03:19 PM
'Pond' ... Yeah shes prob 18-20, slim, braces, shy and giggly ... She looks like the sorta girl that could be corrupted

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2012, 03:35 PM
It just depends what style of massage you prefer.
The best HJ ever is by Coco the Japanese ML for 501. 10/10 seriously best ever in my life. tiny hot little skinny body too with Acups no extras though....except HJ

Sounds like you have not yet experienced the magical hands from Leng, pity, she is goooooone now, what a memory!!

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 03:48 PM
It just depends what style of massage you prefer.
The best HJ ever is by Coco the Japanese ML for 501. 10/10 seriously best ever in my life. tiny hot little skinny body too with Acups no extras though....except HJ

Coco, are you serious!?!?!? I was there when she start her first day ...
I will not agree at this

rsalcedo
03-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Not sure if there is anyone in the entire world that would work for an entire hour including handjob for $15. Your only a couple dollars off working retail.

True, but with their level of speaking english, retail is not an option.
Also, we're not sure if they have a TFN, or work permit included in visa.
Working in shop is easier than as a cleaner, kitchen hand, or waitress in a chinese restaurant

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Well, as you know Travelmate, we all have different preferences, just like Ahlungor was in love with Sophie and I have absolutely no interest in her. Who is right? We both are, we both have different tastes.

Yeah I am serious about Coco, I saw her yesterday and she gave me the best cum draining handjob Ive had this year. Or maybe longer, her technique is awesome.

yes, I agree with you about different taste .... horses for courses again.

Charlie123
04-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Massage not as strong as yumi ... But still pretty good and obviously far better than any of the 501/532 MLs ... She works wed-sun

Pond? Sounds very innocent... Braces? mmmm yeah... Sound great, right up my alley...

How do you rate her massage?

Charlie123
07-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Any bros got reports to share on Candy from 501/532? Grateful if you could hit me up with a PM yo

Charlie123
07-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Third post on in a row in this thread but whatevs, here goes:

After review on judy 532:

So i've heard mixed reviews on this ML. i met her outside the shop yesterday for the first time and my first impression was that of a pretty, sassy and self-confident young lady so when i discovered she was working today i had no hesitation in booking her.

Looks: judy is young (22 i think) and she has a pretty face, nice eyes, long hair and a lovely smile. She is neither slim nor overweight. Nice butt, ok tits. Overall id say she is quite pretty and my cup of tea. B+

Personality: judy speaks reasonably good english, is chatty and has a good sense of humour. She seems quite outgoing and i got the impression would be a lot of fun with those customers she knows well. B+

Massage: very good. I asked for a backwalk first and she did a fantastic job. Worked on my neck and shoulders and really focussed on the knots. Very methodical approach which left me feeling relaxed and happy. A-

Services: with 15 minutes to go she got down to business with the hj. I knew this was mission impossible and at the end of the session i had not yet released my seed. Not her fault though. Her Hj technquie was very good and given another 10 min im sure i would have cum buckets. Ill reserve my judgement for now on this aspect of the massage.

Overall - pretty girl, lovely and animated personality, very good massage. Looking forward to seeing again. ... B+

Mozilla
07-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey Charlie.... Anything else u want share about the comment... 'met her outside' part.... :o)

Charlie123
07-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Yesterday was the Annual General Meeting of the Australian Massage Girl Association. I attended in my capacity as a punters delegate for the Newtown Branch. It was a great opportunity to meet MLs from all the different shops

Travelmate
08-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Yesterday was the Annual General Meeting of the ?Australian Massage Girl Association. I attended in my capacity as a punters delegate for the Newtown Branch. It was a great opportunity to meet MLs from all the different shops

wft charlie. why i did not see you there.

Charlie123
15-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Visited michelle 501 this morning.

Wow, she really is the prettiest ML in the industry right now (that ive met anyway...) - prettier than cici, maggie, linda, maybe even tiffany. She has a pretty, young and innocent face, and such a sweet sweet smile, shes very much my cup of tea.

And her massage is quite good, although strictly amateur. No technique to speak of but she finds a tense area and works it with great determination. She backwalked for me today, which was also ok. When she massages she does with care and affection, girlfriend style.

A couple of drawbacks with this ML though. First, her english is non-existent, so its extremely hard to build a rapport. Second, ive described her hj as the best in newtown, but i dont think this is true anymore. Sure, she approaches the job with gusto and innocent curiosity, but her technque was way off today and i needed to correct her on a couple of occassions.

And of course, third, she refuses to take her kit off. Ive visited michelle twice before and on both occassions she offered top off (but no touching) for $50(!). Well, that offer is no longer on the table (bad experience with a customer perhaps?). So its a straight up non-nude hj, nothing else.

So, i dont know whether to recommend this ML or not. Shes gorgeous, young, yummy and innocent, and her massage is ok, but shes just so frigid and its really hard to communicate with her, so yeah...

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Visited michelle 501 this morning.

Wow, she really is the prettiest ML in the industry right now (that ive met anyway...) - prettier than cici, maggie, linda, maybe even tiffany. She has a pretty, young and innocent face, and such a sweet sweet smile, shes very much my cup of tea.

And her massage is quite good, although strictly amateur. No technique to speak of but she finds a tense area and works it with great determination. She backwalked for me today, which was also ok. When she massages she does with care and affection, girlfriend style.

A couple of drawbacks with this ML though. First, her english is non-existent, so its extremely hard to build a rapport. Second, ive described her hj as the best in newtown, but i dont think this is true anymore. Sure, she approaches the job with gusto and innocent curiosity, but her technque was way off today and i needed to correct her on a couple of occassions.

And of course, third, she refuses to take her kit off. Ive visited michelle twice before and on both occassions she offered top off (but no touching) for $50(!). Well, that offer is no longer on the table (bad experience with a customer perhaps?). So its a straight up non-nude hj, nothing else.

So, i dont know whether to recommend this ML or not. Shes gorgeous, young, yummy and innocent, and her massage is ok, but shes just so frigid and its really hard to communicate with her, so yeah...

Hi brother Charlie,

If Michelle no longer take tips for clothes off, she will be doing massage and free HJ with no tips!

Why the fuck does she stay in Newtown, she should work elsewhere where she should at least make $20 for HJ

I feel sorry for the girl, especially if she is that pretty!!

I have never met her, may be i should

Cheers

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Hi brother Charlie,

If Michelle no longer take tips for clothes off, she will be doing massage and free HJ with no tips!

Why the fuck does she stay in Newtown, she should work elsewhere where she should at least make $20 for HJ

Cheers

I am worry now ...

your selling habit will kick in ...

Why is she not working in CBD and earn more???

haha

wilisno
16-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi brother Charlie,

Cheers
You maybe barred from 501 after this post ! Too dangerous to let you talk to that girl ! :miao:

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 12:58 AM
You maybe barred from 501 after this post ! Too dangerous to let you talk to that girl ! :miao:

I hate sales people hard selling to me!!!

If they try to sell me something ... I will tell them I can do better than you mate!!!

... and 100000 reasons why he is not doing the good job ... I will demonstrate how to do his job properly !!!

Charlie123
16-07-2012, 08:20 AM
I gave her a $20 tip anyway .. U should have seen her eyes light up ... Yeah she deserves better

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 10:32 AM
I gave her a $20 tip anyway .. U should have seen her eyes light up ... Yeah she deserves better

poor girl!

I still cannot under the principle.

Once can jerk 20 cocks daily as innocent but cannot take cloth off

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 10:36 AM
poor girl!

I still cannot under the principle.

Once can jerk 20 cocks daily as innocent but cannot take cloth off

Sorry, just a thought, is she flat chested? Could that be she is embarrassed to take clothes off due to lack of tits, may be she was insulted before so she is now lack of self esteem and confidence??

Charlie123
16-07-2012, 10:40 AM
As far as i can tell shes a very busty girl, full and shapely boobs, she has nothing to be embarassed about thats for sure ...

Travelmate
16-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Sorry, just a thought, is she flat chested? Could that be she is embarrassed to take clothes off due to lack of tits, may be she was insulted before so she is now lack of self esteem and confidence??

Ahlungor, you are wrong.

100% pretty face and good figure as I heard from other brothers

AHLUNGOR
16-07-2012, 11:24 AM

Brother Charlie,

You are a true gentleman, wish more punters are like you and then all the ML will be happier.

Keep it up,

Cheers

:smile:

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 12:28 PM
hey charlie... is michelle REALLY that pretty???

back in town for two days...i think i need a good massage. michelle only works on mondays right?? damn shame.

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 12:37 PM
hey charlie... is michelle REALLY that pretty???

back in town for two days...i think i need a good massage. michelle only works on mondays right?? damn shame.

Brother MO, jump and have a visit yourself ...

Charlie123
17-07-2012, 01:26 PM
Sunday and thursday this week.

Yeh she not slutty or sultry, just very young and pretty and innocent, doe-like eyes, very sweet smile...

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Brother MO, jump and have a visit yourself ...

thusday and sunday aint gonna work. im free tue and wed though.. anyone want to go hunting? or was it punting?

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 03:00 PM
thusday and sunday aint gonna work. im free tue and wed though.. anyone want to go hunting? or was it punting?

treasure hunt

wilisno
17-07-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm curious now ...

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm curious now ...

Haha, since when has Brother Wil developed some keen interests in massage girls??

wilisno
17-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Haha, since when has Brother Wil developed some keen interests in massage girls??
Maybe Tiffany's fault !?! ;)

Mozilla
17-07-2012, 04:18 PM
turn to the darkside my brother... i think i mentioned to charlie last time that i use to hangout (not literally) with some brothers and head to a suburb and go punting hop.. from one shop to another both window shopping and 30min tasting runs.

it would take us a good decent part of the night just going in and out to checkout all the ladies on offer and then tap them 30min at a time... with some rest in between... and i remember by the end of the last punt, we were all pretty dry...

ahhhh... that would have been a few years back....

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 04:20 PM

Curious is not equal to keen interest ...

To me there is difference ...

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 04:45 PM

And Have you ever tried??

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Curious is not equal to keen interest ...

To me there is difference ...

Please explain??

wilisno
17-07-2012, 05:18 PM
And Have you ever tried??
I will give my virgin session 失身 to Tiffany ! :-(

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 05:28 PM

And make sure you go all the way.......................but wait, this is only for massage, B2B and HJ, shit, I better keep my mouth shut...........haha

I'm sure once you try, you will be hooked..........lol

Cheers

Charlie123
17-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Thursday and saturday for me this week i think ..

Anyone good available tue and wed? Maybe cici or lisa from SF?

Mr Crash and Burn
17-07-2012, 08:11 PM

And a report is a must as well!!!!

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:08 PM
And make sure you go all the way.......................but wait, this is only for massage, B2B and HJ, shit, I better keep my mouth shut...........haha

I'm sure once you try, you will be hooked..........lol

Cheers

I am not too sure about that!!
I hope so!

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 10:08 PM

You will give "Your Daily Virgin Session" to Tiffany!

rsalcedo
18-07-2012, 02:17 PM
oi mates, this is newtown thread and you keep posting about SL, Foxy, etc
this is making the forum messy, although now i'm getting intrigued by that Tiffany
would really wanna try but it's above my budget.
enjoy!

wilisno
18-07-2012, 02:22 PM
this is making the forum messy, although now i'm getting intrigued by that Tiffany
enjoy!
Sorry, it wasn't done deliberately, it's just a natural course of the conversation leading to that.

Moreover, I think we have helped to bring this thread back to life ! ;)

Travelmate
18-07-2012, 03:44 PM
enjoy!

I do not have a problem with that.
Most brothers realize this is Newtown thread and focus will remain in Newtown.
It is difficult to avoid some side-track discussion ...

AHLUNGOR
18-07-2012, 05:36 PM
enjoy!

Hi Brother,

Good point, I am probably the usual offender, but in forum discussions, sometimes you just couldn't help it but have to make cross references.

I think every time when it was discussion about best value massage shop, Newtown 501/532 always got mentioned and brought up as the bench mark of the industry, so I guess that would certainly even things up.

Oh, BTW, Tiffany is a most try and she is starting out on her own now and she is NOT with either SL or Foxy............haha, Oops, I did it again......lol

Cheers

Ollie
18-07-2012, 06:13 PM
turn to the darkside my brother... i think i mentioned to charlie last time that i use to hangout (not literally) with some brothers and head to a suburb and go punting hop.. from one shop to another both window shopping and 30min tasting runs.

it would take us a good decent part of the night just going in and out to checkout all the ladies on offer and then tap them 30min at a time... with some rest in between... and i remember by the end of the last punt, we were all pretty dry...

ahhhh... that would have been a few years back....

Now that sounds like a whole lot of fun haha

Ollie
18-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Hi Brother,

Good point, I am probably the usual offender, but in forum discussions, sometimes you just couldn't help it but have to make cross references.

I think every time when it was discussion about best value massage shop, Newtown 501/532 always got mentioned and brought up as the bench mark of the industry, so I guess that would certainly even things up.

Oh, BTW, Tiffany is a most try and she is starting out on her own now and she is NOT with either SL or Foxy............haha, Oops, I did it again......lol

Cheers

501/532 seems the cheapest for just the standard included service but for nude hj isn't the price around $100 for an hour? Meaning not much different to anywhere else!?

AHLUNGOR
19-07-2012, 11:25 AM
501/532 seems the cheapest for just the standard included service but for nude hj isn't the price around $100 for an hour? Meaning not much different to anywhere else!?

The going price for nude HJ at 501/532 is $30 added to the massage price = $60/30 min or $80/hr, if you pay all up $100 at Newtown, you may get a bit more extras - which varies from girls to girls.

Cheers

:question:

Ollie
20-07-2012, 12:26 AM
The going price for nude HJ at 501/532 is $30 added to the massage price = $60/30 min or $80/hr, if you pay all up $100 at Newtown, you may get a bit more extras - which varies from girls to girls.

Cheers

Ahh thanks bro Ahlungor for the clarification. A wealth of knowledge like no other haha

ethanmarkovic
08-08-2012, 11:24 PM
this thread has fallen so far ..
any new girls here?
i stopped going after Mia left :(
i miss her!!

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 11:28 AM
this thread has fallen so far ..
any new girls here?
i stopped going after Mia left :(
i miss her!!

Yeap, many people would have felt the same, Mia, Sophie and most recently Maggie, what a lost of special talents.

This thread had fallen behind because I think brother Charlie has started a new thread in the AR section called Newtown Girls. But thanks for digging this legendary thread back up, it's only a matter of time.

So where have you been going these days brother ethan??

Travelmate
09-08-2012, 11:43 AM
There are still plenty pf names around, just no one care to share after report.

I am sure there are punters visiting everyday, otherwise business should not be there.

Nono, Tina, Susan, Coco, Eva, Michelle, Candy, Judy, Sasa, Ada, Lily,

AHLUNGOR
09-08-2012, 12:39 PM
There are still plenty pf names around, just no one care to share after report.

I am sure there are punters visiting everyday, otherwise business should not be there.

Nono, Tina, Susan, Coco, Eva, Michelle, Candy, Judy, Sasa, Ada, Lily,

And Linda!!

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 11:10 AM
And Linda!!

and There is a new Angela there for about 2 weeks now.

One of my friend report to be she is just a size of a "good handful"

AHLUNGOR
10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
and There is a new Angela there for about 2 weeks now.

One of my friend report to be she is just a size of a "good handful"

Does he have BIG hand or small hand?? That could be the difference between a b cup and a D CUP!!

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Does he have BIG hand or small hand?? That could be the difference between a b cup and a D CUP!!

normal hand ... and my friend also recommend me not to visit Angela.

That will be below my standard.
She is not bad but not outstanding either

His favorite is Linda

Charlie123
10-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Linda is a good choice - nice tits, pretty face, massage is not bad either... works saturday and sunday in 532.

Travelmate
10-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Linda is a good choice - nice tits, pretty face, massage is not bad either... works saturday and sunday in 532.

Thanks Charlie

Thejapguy
11-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Think Sophie is back

Travelmate
11-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Think Sophie is back

Ahlungor, please go tomorrow at 10 am and check out!

AHLUNGOR
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Ahlungor, please go tomorrow at 10 am and check out!

Just put the rumour/facts to bed, yes, Sophie was there this week, and yes, she had filled in to do a couple session, whoever you are, you guys are bloody lucky and should but a lotto ticket today!!

And NO, Sophie is NOT back, unless you can catch her next time she comes in to the shop to have a chat with Miko. You should leave Miko with a $50 tip and you phone number...........lol

I was so excited this morning, so, no reunion with my beloved 38 F Cups, may have to go to Burwood to settle for me the next best - 38 C Cups.

Just my 38 cents

Cheers

:love:

powermail93
05-09-2012, 01:38 PM
What happen??? It is no post in the last 3 weeks.

Any suggestion for any new girls in 501?????

Travelmate
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
There are always some good new blood joining,
Brother powermail, why not go and have a look and tell us something??

AHLUNGOR
06-09-2012, 12:01 PM
What happen??? It is no post in the last 3 weeks.

Any suggestion for any new girls in 501?????

Nothing happened!!

Brother Charlie started a new thread on girls of 501/532 in the AR section, so all the latest intel are there.

Cheers

Leppon
07-09-2012, 05:48 PM
lol, just google search 3/501 and street view there u got an old dude either going IN or just finished coming OUT....

phoenix555
07-09-2012, 07:32 PM
lol, just google search 3/501 and street view there u got an old dude either going IN or just finished coming OUT....

Based on the direction he facing, I would say he is going IN. lol

IamSam
12-07-2013, 12:57 PM
Nudge wink bump!!

Travelmate
12-07-2013, 05:13 PM
where is brother charlie123? Is he happily living with sister "Beautiful Flower" together at the moment?