PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire LIME - skinny fuck puppet.

BigDipper
10-12-2023, 04:50 PM
This one is stats driven - 161cm and 40kg: could be the perfect mini-model figure. First time booking, was cancelled and ended up blowing my money on ML+repeat WL. So as booking time approached I was getting nervous that it would happen again… But after a solid days work I was back at 278 talking to the bloody cute jap receptionist and raring to go.

SCOPING
Knocked on the door and it slowly opened. Funny how the girls always hide behind the door, it’s closed and locked before your eyes have adjusted to the dim lighting… like being caged and trapped!

As my eyes adjusted, before me stood a very pixie-like girl. Long elf-like face, with actually a very pointy nose. Eyes that look more round than almond and pale skin with a few freckles - she could be on the cast of Dark Crystal. Add to that thin shoulders and neck, and stick-skinny legs and arms and she almost looks like a puppet! She was wearing black lingerie with no heels and she already seemed quite tall and lanky.

She came in and gave me a cuddle. She felt tiny in my arms and my hands just sunk in around her waist. We chatted a bit and she took her time. English isn’t the best but it sounds like she is leaving real soon (shit this AR might even be too late). Only staying for a week in Sydney. We also gently kissed while we embraced and her hands moved softly along my arms. As she pulled away I noticed she has quite long fingers and feet.

We both stripped down and I was surprised to find some beautifully shaped and actually decent sized boobs on this one. Hmmm… definitely B cup, maybe even a small C and on touch they feel very real. But on such a skinny body they look too good. Not much meat on her arse and extremely tight torso. Yep… this one is on the line even for me. Closest I can think of is SANA@n5m, but probably not as skinny.

TASTING
In the shower she stood close to me and I reckon she is closer to 165cm. Sometimes her face looks older, I queried about her age but the language barrier didn’t help. She could be late 20’s. Nice touch with the soapy wash and she uses her boobs well keeping some very long perky nipples in constant contact. It was here that the kissing went up several notches.

Once our tongues touched she just kinda unlocked. Pushing herself into me passionately, tongue flicking and twisting with plenty of suction and saliva, passionate but somehow still GFE. When she finally pulled away, she dropped to her knees and promptly slid that mouth of hers over my already hard cock.

Her eyes were wide as she looked up at me and I realised that her mouth is actually really tiny. Not much depth at all, she really only pulsed her lips just below my nob but it felt great cos of the tight fit.

PRE-GAME
Can’t believe we were only now getting onto the bed. Spent ages in the shower… but she still took her time taking with slow deliberate movements. The anticipation made me even hornier, watching her lithe form lightly climb onto the bed and crawl over to me. She lay next to me and pushed her boobs against my chest then looked up and we started pashing again. This went for a while before I found that she was now straddling me and working her way down with light nipple kisses and a trailing tongue to my raging boner. Instead of starting BBBJ though she slowly rotated as she licked till her arse was facing me.

For those who like to DATY you should know she isn’t shaved, more traditional jap style pussy, but not overly bushy by any means. Either way I wasn’t going there. I did some FIP play and just when I started to ease my thumb into what felt like a bloody tight pussy, she started rotating around again to start the serious BBBJ. She paused at this point and said: “sorry if this hurts a little… my mouth is small and you are big.” Wow… first time a WL has apologised before blowing me. Maybe my looks of pleasure are mistaken for pain, but when she took me in, I noticed again how small her mouth is.

Got the full professional slurpy BBBJ cock worship complete with tongue slides from balls up the shaft and circular motions to my tip. But alas hardly any depth… only around the nob. Everytime she pushed a little lower it felt like she hit a wall. Good handwork though… man, her wrists are sooo thin, same width as my cock, I reckon. She paused at one point to tell me it was fine to CIM, but no way… I wanted to fuck.

Which is what usually happens next, but she leaned back to get lube and then lifted herself up and sat on the shaft of my cock… fuck, I thought she was gonna start BBFS, but she also slipped her hand around my cock and began simulating sex using her hand as the pussy. Different…that’s for sure. I think I’ve only ever gotten this kind of service from MLs who don’t do Part3. So despite how good it felt - and it did feel good, I started to worry that she was gonna refuse penetration or something… so I stopped her after a while and asked to fuck already.

MAIN EVENT
There was a pause, a brief look in her eyes and I thought she was gonna reject me but then she reached over for a dom… thank the fuck gods!

So much foreplay… on a bad day I might be losing my boner by now, but instead I could see that my cock was pulsing with anticipation. She lubed up, positioned herself in CG and slowly dropped onto me. Tight… but not overly tight. She didn’t stop halfway but kept lowering until I could feel her bony bum against me. Then she lay onto me in an embrace and I put my arms around her, slipping one hand up to the back of her neck and the other down to cup her arse. This seemed to turn her on cos she began to moan and gyrate on me to a nice rhythm. I reciprocated but quite gently, worried that a strong pelvic thrust could throw this fuck doll right off me.

Quick flip to mish and even though this girl seems like the type that you have to ease in, I couldn’t fucking take it anymore and started pounding as soon as I dropped my weight on her. I think she could sense the urgency and I felt her legs wrap around me and her arms started to run up and down my back manically. Her head was turned up, mouth right next to my ear and it sounded like she was hissing as I continued to pump her to a fast tempo. Every so often I would slow down and do some deep grinding before another set where I let my bum do the work. The noises she made when I ground in there were fucking sexy… had to switch to avoid cumming.

Head down, butt up and buzzer went off literally as I entered her in doggy, which was… well, unfortunately a little uncomfortable. She has very little meat on that arse and even though I slotted right in there easily, had to limit any real heavy pounding cos of the sharp and pointy angles. Best I could do was get in balls deep and kinda draw her into me firmly. Tried flat iron but not getting there so switched back to mish. Was grinding in there when the buzzer went again… so I picked up intensity and pummelled her into the bed till I finished.

AFTERWARDS
Buzzer had gone off twice already… but Lime wasn’t rushing me. In fact she lay next to me while I caught my breath and took her time washing me down in the shower. Buzzer went off again but she chatted to me amiably and even helped me get changed back into my clothes before lingering at the door while I walked out. I turned back to see she was still watching me leave. Very GFE…

OVERALL
Was very excited about this one based on the stats. Sometimes I think what I’m looking for is so specific, that even I dunno what it is. But this girl was just slightly over the line of skinny for me. If she had been a tad shorter or maybe half a kilo heavier, could have been perfect. That aside, her service is top notch and has a little old school jap attention to detail included as well.

Happy Punting