PDA

View Full Version : General talk Do you fuck and forget or stick to your regulars?

Ghost2hauntU
06-11-2023, 10:22 PM
It’s never easy. Especially in the current scene.

Deciding on whether to see your trusted regular for another ‘safe and sure’ punt……or take a plunge into the unknown, where you may end up taking on for the Aussie99 team.

Myself I find the excitement of the unknown most tempting. So when I’m feeling it, I’ll venture into new territory, turf my haven’t explored in perhaps some years and see what’s on offer.

As the Chinese say “a bull requires fresh grass to graze on.”

Hidden Python
06-11-2023, 11:04 PM
If you find a quality establishment that provides a quality weekly roster, why not try them all,

punter-pie
07-11-2023, 12:41 AM
I find its important to always be in the hunt, never know when the regular will disappear

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 01:12 AM
I find its important to always be in the hunt, never know when the regular will disappear

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

If you have the regulars contact app that helps in some cases unless she’s using a burner.

jedibear
07-11-2023, 05:14 AM
I have a regular who I go to as she knows how to turn me on. In between i may punt around....

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Veets
07-11-2023, 07:05 AM
Keep a regular sure thing within striking distance while you take on a new punt and be prepared to walk if the new punt fails the intro test.
If the service sux suck it up and vent your frustration right here!

jedibear
07-11-2023, 07:26 AM
Keep a regular sure thing within striking distance while you take on a new punt and be prepared to walk if the new punt fails the intro test.
If the service sux suck it up and vent your frustration right here!Thing is with regulars, you know what you will get and they also understand what turns you on or off. You also know each time you havent come out with an infection or anything.

I often find sex is better with them as both of you are more comfortable with each other...

RLC
07-11-2023, 07:53 AM
I prefer to keep moving. Only had in 20+ years had 4 that you could say were on any level a regular.

JSteel96
07-11-2023, 07:54 AM
Thing is with regulars, you know what you will get and they also understand what turns you on or off. You also know each time you havent come out with an infection or anything.

I often find sex is better with them as both of you are more comfortable with each other...

100% agree I see my regular every week we both no what to expect from each other and we are secret friends so we actually chat about stuff going on in each others lives after we done the boom boom. For me there is a personal connection. I'm attracted to her and she gives me great BJs cannot ask for anymore. New punts I often don't get the same level of service.

JSteel96
07-11-2023, 07:59 AM
It’s never easy. Especially in the current scene.

Deciding on whether to see your trusted regular for another ‘safe and sure’ punt……or take a plunge into the unknown, where you may end up taking on for the Aussie99 team.

Myself I find the excitement of the unknown most tempting. So when I’m feeling it, I’ll venture into new territory, turf my haven’t explored in perhaps some years and see what’s on offer.

As the Chinese say “a bull requires fresh grass to graze on.”

Although I punt new Asian gals I stick to my Asian lady regular I love it when I am with her in bed and her big tities are in my face. It is easier and especially when new punts are getting more expensive. More over my regular its bareback sex and CIM you name it we do it. She knows how to make me big cry as she calls it. I weekly get message from her 'check sausage today?' She actually lives 10 minutes away from me to so that helps.

xboyx
07-11-2023, 09:58 AM
both I'd say. Some regulars are really good and make you want to go back to them but the new young talents have great pull
We men are not built to ignore new girls

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 10:24 AM
I prefer to keep moving. Only had in 20+ years had 4 that you could say were on any level a regular.

That averages out to 5 years each.

Did they leave you or you left them?

Meng
07-11-2023, 10:49 AM
I'm a fuck and forget kinda guy. There's been a few times where I would see a WL again though but they'd have to be spectacular.

jedibear
07-11-2023, 10:50 AM
I'm a fuck and forget kinda guy. There's been a few times where I would see a WL again though but they'd have to be spectacular.Do you ever get anxious with a new one?

apokalypse
07-11-2023, 12:40 PM
100% agree I see my regular every week we both no what to expect from each other and we are secret friends so we actually chat about stuff going on in each others lives after we done the boom boom. For me there is a personal connection. I'm attracted to her and she gives me great BJs cannot ask for anymore. New punts I often don't get the same level of service.

agreed...comes down to chemistry and attraction. going to this ML for years and never/decline a fuck but she offering.

JSteel96
07-11-2023, 01:04 PM
yeh having chemistry & friendship with them helps you always have a good time. I'll never stop seeing mine. Shes more like an FWB at this point. I like it to when she brings along one of her Asian girlfriends and tells me to fuck the other girl and eat her pussy.

apokalypse
07-11-2023, 03:28 PM
i'm wondering anyone went to legit places seeing legit ML but overtime get extras? i had this thought while at westfield, heard stories some places at Westfield offering it...have legit muscle pain and stuff need legit massage, wondering if keep going same place and overtime could offer more?

not only massage or this kind of businesses but also other business aswell...if know that business for long time become trusted and then things could do off the books or outside of the law like insurances...need to be certain way but sometimes they could take form as credit.

woods23
07-11-2023, 06:39 PM
I only see my regulars every few months some even like every 4 to 5 months. Not sure you can call that a regular haha. I try to keep a few very good one as long as possible.

I like to mix up with new girl....I will dropped a few regulars on the way( normally after 3 visits u know is to keep or not) nd pick up a few, etc...is never-ending things.

jedibear
07-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Oh wow, I see my regular almost every other week...guess i am pretty regular

Jerminator
07-11-2023, 08:49 PM
i see my regular every 2-3 weeks :prettiness:

frisson
07-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Definitely see the advantage of regulars given a recent story I posted

Sibon
08-11-2023, 03:53 AM
Nothing Venture Nothing Gain.

Meng
08-11-2023, 04:11 AM
Do you ever get anxious with a new one?

Yea 100%. There's always that awkwardness during the initial visit but that's the excitement for me.

charmingninjaman
08-11-2023, 10:04 AM
I used to always only stick with regulars whether it be a FS shop or massage parlour- until I ended up getting too close with one of the ML's and started doing her FS in the shop. Eventually started seeing her outside the shops as well.
She then got pregnant and claimed it was mine. Ended up supporting her financially and other ways through the pregnancy and she always got mad when I asked for a paternity test and threatened to leave whenever I asked for one - Obviously I always suspected it wasn't mine, but chose to be around "just incase".

After the child was born, I got the opportunity to do the paternity test - low and behold, it wasn't mine. I was pretty gutted and relieved at the same time to be honest.

Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is. Really sad for the child actually. It's funny as she was quite the popular ML on this forum and punters seem to think she is kind and caring :shout:. If only they knew.

So moral of this story - don't ever get too close to anyone in the industry, better to just see it as a business transaction only. Also - the more reviews and popular the WL or ML, the more likely it is that they engage in deceptive practices and risky behaviour with their clients.

Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it :sweat:

Vincent888
08-11-2023, 11:36 AM
Yea 100%. There's always that awkwardness during the initial visit but that's the excitement for me.

Copy that Meng!

RO1312
08-11-2023, 12:16 PM

Honestly that’s why I enjoyed the punt so much. I chased that rush and you find that with trying new ML’s every time. The down side is quality

I’ve seen the same and only ML for a few months after trying out a new shop out of the blue. Now I know what to expect and which makes it good every time. It’s going to take alot for me to even think about going elsewhere now

Quality will always outweigh quantity in my books

Ghost2hauntU
08-11-2023, 12:44 PM

Yep. And also I find new punts usually a good mindfuck. Even if relatively mediocre, they leave me jerking off for hours or days afterwards craving more. As opposed to regulars who leave me calm, focussed and satisfied up to two weeks.

tkicks
08-11-2023, 02:37 PM
I'm a mix. I have a handful of ladies that I prob see 4 times a year but I also always on the hunt for novelty talent.

But if I have a fantastic punt I never go back as I consider that land conquered...therecis no upside to a repeat, on to the next.

Vincent888
08-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Yep. And also I find new punts usually a good mindfuck. Even if relatively mediocre, they leave me jerking off for hours or days afterwards craving more. As opposed to regulars who leave me calm, focussed and satisfied up to two weeks.

There are some sexually spectacular girls out there. They’re like fish though. You have to hook them properly or they’ll get away. Then it’s start fishing again.

ergoproxy
08-11-2023, 08:18 PM
I think I have a weird ritual that after seeing a WL 3 times, I move on to the next one. Its an unconscious thing that I’ve just realised now after having gone through my wechat

frisson
08-11-2023, 09:13 PM
Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is.

No surprise there. You are always only one punter amongst many many punters

Main message. Wear a condom always with an ML, WL. Always

Ghost2hauntU
08-11-2023, 09:33 PM
I think I have a weird ritual that after seeing a WL 3 times, I move on to the next one. Its an unconscious thing that I’ve just realised now after having gone through my wechat

I think it’s a good ritual you have. Saves you getting hung up on any one girl and keeps you open to exploring.

Ghost2hauntU
08-11-2023, 09:35 PM
There are some sexually spectacular girls out there. They’re like fish though. You have to hook them properly or they’ll get away. Then it’s start fishing again.

And what do you propose to use as bait for these? I can only think of cock and what cash is in my pocket.

ColesBag
08-11-2023, 09:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKCep-h3Bw

frisson
08-11-2023, 09:59 PM
I think it’s a good ritual you have. Saves you getting hung up on any one girl and keeps you open to exploring.
Is there also a biological law that after 3-5 sex sessions with any lady, it gets stale?

l337dude
08-11-2023, 10:07 PM
Fuck and forget for me, for a WL to be a regular she has to be exceptionally good which I haven't been lucky enough to find yet, there mostly good, bad, or average ones. Plus I believe life is all about experiences and variety, plenty of fish in the sea gotta try them all right? :P Life's short.

I can see the advantage of a having a good regular (if you can find one), guaranteed good punt etc, but after a while I imagine something will be missing, the excitement or thrill of seeing someone new, I call it the "X" factor, seeing a new WL gets me all pumped up and excited, eager to see what she has to offer...

jedibear
08-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Yep. And also I find new punts usually a good mindfuck. Even if relatively mediocre, they leave me jerking off for hours or days afterwards craving more. As opposed to regulars who leave me calm, focussed and satisfied up to two weeks.So true...thats why i like regulars

Danny801
08-11-2023, 10:54 PM
I used to stick around and see the same 1/2 ml as regular 1- 2 times a week. Benefits i found was easier to convo, do what you want when uve already familiar. Found regulars would provide a cheaper service- so they do everything for $100-120, as they want to keep u as a regular as well.

blackpearl
09-11-2023, 01:36 AM
I used to always only stick with regulars whether it be a FS shop or massage parlour- until I ended up getting too close with one of the ML's and started doing her FS in the shop. Eventually started seeing her outside the shops as well.
She then got pregnant and claimed it was mine. Ended up supporting her financially and other ways through the pregnancy and she always got mad when I asked for a paternity test and threatened to leave whenever I asked for one - Obviously I always suspected it wasn't mine, but chose to be around "just incase".

After the child was born, I got the opportunity to do the paternity test - low and behold, it wasn't mine. I was pretty gutted and relieved at the same time to be honest.

Turns out she was also screwing a number of men at the same time and also getting $$$ off them as well, I don't think she even knows who the father really is. Really sad for the child actually. It's funny as she was quite the popular ML on this forum and punters seem to think she is kind and caring :shout:. If only they knew.

So moral of this story - don't ever get too close to anyone in the industry, better to just see it as a business transaction only. Also - the more reviews and popular the WL or ML, the more likely it is that they engage in deceptive practices and risky behaviour with their clients.

Oh, and if an ML tells you that they are only "doing it" with you or "going out" with ONLY you - don't believe it :sweat:

Is she Vietnamese ?

jedibear
09-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Is she Vietnamese ?Worked in the CBD too?

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

charmingninjaman
27-11-2023, 08:07 AM
Is she Vietnamese ?

Yes, she is Viet. How'd you know?

Vincent888
27-11-2023, 07:33 PM
I had a regular once. New one on the horizon now.

dvu420
01-12-2023, 02:03 AM
I had a regular before I got into a relationship. Pretty much been having one off sex this whole year.

JSteel96
01-12-2023, 06:51 AM
I had a regular before I got into a relationship. Pretty much been having one off sex this whole year.

so why do you need to punt when your already in a relationship? Does she not give you enough sex or she does not do everything a WL does?

Vincent888
01-12-2023, 07:17 AM
so why do you need to punt when your already in a relationship? Does she not give you enough sex or she does not do everything a WL does?

Variety.

From my elocution lessons as a child, half a century ago:

“Nothing beats Variety says our old cat

A little bit of this for me, a little bit of that…”

Perhaps I was inadvertently brain washed at an early age! Still remember the recital.

JSteel96
01-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Variety.

From my elocution lessons as a child, half a century ago:

“Nothing beats Variety says our old cat

A little bit of this for me, a little bit of that…”

Perhaps I was inadvertently brain washed at an early age! Still remember the recital.

Yes Variety so you can also compare different women to your partner. I think I have always gone with WLs when in relationships.

Vincent888
01-12-2023, 06:59 PM
Yes Variety so you can also compare different women to your partner. I think I have always gone with WLs when in relationships.

No partner and no need to compare. I’m currently comparing WL’s that’s enough.

andrewv
01-12-2023, 09:40 PM

Your experience makes condoms priceless.

frisson
01-12-2023, 11:42 PM
Sorry, but men paying for child support without a DNA test is hard to understand

I can understand that happened in the dark ages of the pre1990 era which technology wasn't available. I'm sure 100 000s of men were duped in the past

Trusting a women in the sex industry to be telling the truth is a huge assumption to make (just like a WL shouldnt trust a punter)

Vincent888
02-12-2023, 04:59 AM
Trusting a women in the sex industry to be telling the truth is a huge assumption to make (just like a WL shouldnt trust a punter)

Trust a punter?

You can’t be serious. There are genuine people around, myself included who are people of their word. Maybe a very small percentage but they’re around.

I refuse to be called untrustworthy. I may mix with them but I’m not one of them. Like going to a pub. You never know who you are talking to.

Just because I pay for sex when I want it doesn’t make me untrustworthy. I buy my pleasure because I can and it suits me.

End of story.

ColesBag
02-12-2023, 01:39 PM

No shit Sherlock. Heh.

Mitch97
06-12-2023, 07:20 AM
I don’t get the point of having a regular, need to try as much as you can and get a taste of everything

frisson
06-12-2023, 09:24 AM
I don’t get the point of having a regular, need to try as much as you can and get a taste of everything

It's all about maximising punts with quality, and avoiding dud punts

Kiryu0
06-12-2023, 09:51 AM

Why is it so hard to understand some people just likes to see a regular that provides consistent service? Doesn't mean you don't try others or necessarily means just see them exclusively...

Abracadabra
06-12-2023, 11:04 AM
It's all about maximising punts with quality, and avoiding dud punts

Yeah, same here. I don't have a regular for the sake of having a regular, in fact, in past 4 yrs have only had 2.
My approach is if a regular provides a really good time I return, but alternate it with newbies to give some balance. If the newbies are average/ duds, at least the regular delivers.

11Bravo
09-12-2023, 07:49 PM

Well, if all your punts are duds, then you won't understand. And in my limited 3 decades worth of experience, every female I've experienced has had the same basic equipment. It's just nice to be able to continue the banter without having to start from zero.

hadog
10-12-2023, 12:42 AM
I think variety is the spice of life...

However in saying that, its always good to have one or two that you know what your getting.

Double_Adapter
10-12-2023, 09:40 AM
I think variety is the spice of life...

However in saying that, its always good to have one or two that you know what your getting.

Sex and food are one and the same bro, when you're starving even the shittiest food looks good.

A regular should form part of a punters balanced diet.

Occassionally your body will crave for Chinese, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese etc. To deny your body what it craves is criminal.

Eating someone out is an important part of a punters balanced diet.

A bloke that is addicted to sex is the equivalent of a bloke with an eating disorder.

Food that is off, not fresh or has cross contaminated can lead to diarrhoea etc, this is the equivalent of an STI/STD.

The adage of 'I licked it so it's mine' does not apply to sex.

Preparation and cooking is the equivalent of foreplay. The more time spent on prepping and cooking the better the food will taste.

It is often said that Indian women resemble Indian food.

Kmk23au
11-12-2023, 04:20 PM
I had regular WL. great F all the time. Contacted outside as well. She suddenly stopped all contact, when her bf found out she was fking other guys. Lol

frisson
11-12-2023, 04:49 PM
I had regular WL. great F all the time. Contacted outside as well. She suddenly stopped all contact, when her bf found out she was fking other guys. Lol

Did her BF check her phone and take down all the numbers. Did you send dick pics for her man to find on her phone?

Do you get knocks on your door at night?

Ensure everything is well lit outside your place if you are getting those knocks on the door