PDA

View Full Version : Question Sperm Donor-If asked would you donate?

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 03:23 PM
So after all these punts the bins are full.

Would you ever consider donating?

jedibear
06-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Do i get a choice who gets my cum?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 03:27 PM
Good question, I’d say not allowed. Unless you inseminated a friend surreptitiously

JSteel96
06-11-2023, 03:34 PM
No I don't want to find out I have around 1000 anon kids running around in 20 years :)

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 03:40 PM
You might have prevalent DNA, that could benefit the human race?

Ghost2hauntU
06-11-2023, 03:44 PM
I won’t do it for free but for a 100 bucks I will. Especially if there’s some cute nurse to help me pump it out.

bummer
06-11-2023, 03:45 PM
Years ago many students used to donate, and never be known as per the rules at the time.
Nowadays those rules are out and the kids can find you.
With people able to use easy tests with some of the american companys nowadays, the rules have changed again.
I know I provided privately and produced 2 children, The couples asked and the guys knew I was only going to provide if I fucked their wives.
one day the kids or their children might find me... I dont mind.

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 04:15 PM
I won’t do it for free but for a 100 bucks I will. Especially if there’s some cute nurse to help me pump it out.

A grey ghost for the Ghost! Seems fair.

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 04:16 PM
Years ago many students used to donate, and never be known as per the rules at the time.
With people able to use easy tests with some of the american companys nowadays, the rules have changed again.
I know I provided privately and produced 2 children, The couples asked and the guys knew I was only going to provide if I fucked their wives.
one day the kids or their children might find me... I dont mind.

Pumped their wives?

Ghost2hauntU
06-11-2023, 04:30 PM
A grey ghost for the Ghost! Seems fair.

Extra punting money. I think in the US they pay something.

Hidden Python
06-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Easier said than done, there is probably a strict criteria and and a lot of testing involve,
But I think personally today at 52 I would be happy to donate a few swimmers, but back in my early 20s I would of been hesitant, especially growing up in a catholic maltese household where family values mean everything.

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 04:39 PM
I'm not into donating sperm, whether it's paid or not. I'm sort of public property, many of my people spoke to me about being careful of who gets my DNA.

The girl I want to propose to, she can have it. I heard she's from a prominent family herself.

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 04:57 PM
This brings back a post I made a month ago.

Could someone go through the bins outside a shop and use the contents for impregnation?

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 05:38 PM

Could someone go through the bins outside a shop and use the contents for impregnation?

In a tissue? No chance. Sperm cells die as soon as they are in atmospheric air. Semen isn't just lubricant for these swimmers, it is also a source of life for the very little time they have.

In condom, depends. Most condoms these days are spermicidal, they die as soon as they are trapped in the bag. The non-spermicidal ones have some time to live as long as the ambient temperature isn't too extreme for them.

Besides, it's crazy for someone to use sperm in a brothel/massage shop bin to impregnate themselves. It's dirty, and they have no benefit even if they manage to impregnate themselves, they can't tell who the owner is to make child support claims.

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 05:57 PM
For those interested in how rebirth works:

When you die and have not yet achieved clear light of bliss, you will be in Bardo for several weeks. Bardo is your astral form - you see others but others can't see you. You can walk through walls and stuff during this time.

Depending on your last thought before death, you will see the moment your future parents have sex. Once your future mother gets impregnated, you will dissolve into the egg. This can also be an animal or insect rebirth.

It is difficult to ascertain however, how someone ends up as an IVF baby as many of the biological parents have never met before. Many people have connections to their mothers due to past karma, and maybe that's why they're able to be born even without knowing the father.

Many people I know have had accidental pregnancies, but so far not me. My ex-wife had a condition where her vaginal discharge was too thick, hence the reason why I couldn't get her pregnant no matter how hard I tried. Also it could be my lack of karma to have a child with a person I distrust. Many friends have had to go through the route of havings kids, divorce, losing custody and having to pay child support.

I believe mine is to have kids with someone I will end up cherishing my whole life, and that's why it didn't worked out with the ex.

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Isn’t Bardo out past Dubbo?

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 06:04 PM
In a tissue? No chance. Sperm cells die as soon as they are in atmospheric air. Semen isn't just lubricant for these swimmers, it is also a source of life for the very little time they have.

In condom, depends. Most condoms these days are spermicidal, they die as soon as they are trapped in the bag. The non-spermicidal ones have some time to live as long as the ambient temperature isn't too extreme for them.

Besides, it's crazy for someone to use sperm in a brothel/massage shop bin to impregnate themselves. It's dirty, and they have no benefit even if they manage to impregnate themselves, they can't tell who the owner is to make child support claims.

Have you ever watched the X files?

Anything is possible.

Even the gubmint might play a black hand in it.

Perhaps punters should walk out at the end of a punt with their swimmers, just to be sure.

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 06:06 PM
I've been to Dubbo, no town named Bardo along the way.

jedibear
06-11-2023, 06:07 PM
one day the kids or their children might find me... I dont mind.Oh nice! Do u still keep in touch with those couples. Natural donation is good

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

jedibear
06-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Pumped their wives?Yes, i think he meant that he fucked their wives

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 06:09 PM
Have you ever watched the X files?

Anything is possible.

Even the gubmint might play a black hand in it.

Perhaps punters should walk out at the end of a punt with their swimmers, just to be sure.

Jurassic Park was even more believable than the X Files. Imagine Neanderthal balls preserved in amber. Turns out that I am 0.0001% Denisovan because my ancestors probably never left Siberia up until 100 years ago. It's in my DNA test. Pretty weird.

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 06:10 PM
I've been to Dubbo, no town named Bardo along the way.

My mistake then. I read “Bardo is your ancestral farm”. Silly me I thought you were talking about the bush?

Are you sure about the place?

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 06:17 PM
My mistake then. I read “Bardo is your ancestral farm”. Silly me I thought you were talking about the bush?

Are you sure about the place?

"Used without qualification, "bardo" is the state of existence intermediate between two lives on earth."

- Wikipedia page on Bardo.

As soon as you type Bardo in Google, that is the first result. One of my foremothers were Tibetan, and that word came from her mother tongue.

jedibear
06-11-2023, 06:18 PM
@Vincent888 reminds me, did u end up banging your neighbour yet?

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 07:15 PM
@Vincent888 reminds me, did u end up banging your neighbour yet?

No. For a few reasons.

Work plus Sex on Monday at N5M
Work
Work
Work plus Threesome on Thursday at N5M
Work.
Work plus Sex at N5M Saturday
Work plus Sex at N5M Sunday
Work

I’ve just done 15 hours and it’s 7pm.

Her and my paths haven’t crossed in the last week. When I say work they’re double or triple what normal people do.

No time to waste chasing an unsure thing. I’ll progress but when the time is right. Besides I still would punt anyway even with her as a GF.

I’d have to do that discreetly of course… in true punter style.

JohnJones
06-11-2023, 07:35 PM
I had a chance to have an affair with a co-worker behind my ex-wife's back many years ago. She was also a married woman. There were many opportunities working in a small office - when everyone else was away at a convention it was just me and her in the office. A thought in my mind formed and wanted me to grab her aside and kiss her to see her reaction, then something else stopped me from doing it.

I told her about what I was about to do to her a few days later. She was shocked but appreciative of my honesty. Later on we would have friendly chats and walks together until I left the company. She was probably into the idea as well but wasn't sure if she's ready to cheat her husband.

It depends on the kind of person you were in past lives. If you were a good person who is disgusted by bad behaviour, it will show automatically in this life. Certain deeds and karmas get carried over.

Banging a married neighbour, even when you're single, may have consequences to the married person. When you're married later on, whether this life or the next, you have to experience the karma.

This is why some of the Mahasiddhas of the past go to brothels instead of banging married women. Back in the past in the Indian subcontinent, brothels are not timed by the hour. Sex workers would spend a whole night with patrons and are very picky of who becomes their client. An ordinary client would treat a prostitute as a sex toy, while a Mahasiddha will make her feel like a woman again. He would let her be herself - she would tease, banter, laugh and feel as if someone had actually liked her not just for her pussy but also her personality as a whole.

steelfreddy2
06-11-2023, 07:46 PM
So after all these punts the bins are full.

Would you ever consider donating?

Yes as long as the nurse helps me wipe off lol

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 01:35 AM
Yes as long as the nurse helps me wipe off lol

Does she have to look like Miyagi San?

Ghost2hauntU
07-11-2023, 02:14 AM
Here’s some blurb on why you can’t get paid to donate in Australia:

https://www.spermdonorsaustralia.com.au/how-to-donate/reimbursement/

ReginaldBubbles
07-11-2023, 02:59 AM

No way dude! Not for you, not for anyone!
Give it up!

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 10:28 AM
No way dude! Not for you, not for anyone!
Give it up!

It wasn’t an ask but a hypothetical.

jedibear
07-11-2023, 11:03 AM
Yes as long as the nurse helps me wipe off lolI would prefer the nurse help me bust out the nut too...

Vincent888
07-11-2023, 03:24 PM
I would prefer the nurse help me bust out the nut too...

Only if a good sort

jedibear
07-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Only if a good sortYeah true...be careful what we wish for right...

priapus1966
08-11-2023, 12:18 AM
I contributed when I was doing post-grad in the UK years ago. Donors (mainly students) were not paid for the donation but were well recompensed for the expenses of getting there + a meal. In those days Donors were not identifiable , now they are, with the result that no-one local donates and they have to import semen at greater cost. It was a fairly clinical procedure and the maximum number of pregnancies per male was set at between 25 and 40.

As the issue was raised, Sperm can survive in air for a max of 15 minutes, only seconds in water particularly hot water, and usually 24 to 48 hours inside a woman. That can theoretically stretch up to 5 days in the pre - ovulation period when it is in a warm and wet environment.

Vincent888
08-11-2023, 01:19 AM
Interesting about the shelf life. Thank you.

Patio
08-11-2023, 02:38 AM
I was thinking of donating sperm few months back but there are lots of questions on mind like:

1.Can I even donate as I'm form a different continent, to be more specific South Asia . As someone with different skin color would they even take my sperm.

2. Medical history; coming from a third world country the medical sector is not great as of a first world country, so I don't know about anything regarding my families medical history.

3. On the screening process the candidate should be clean as in hadn't had sex with a sex worker for at least 12 months.

4. What are the women's like who are going to receive the sperm and what not.

5. Will it effect my life in any kind of manner of future or not.

Overall I wouldn't mind donating if I get the chance.

Vincent888
08-11-2023, 08:00 PM
Having sex with a sex worker previously?

It’s ok to have sex with a GF who may be a player?

Sibon
08-11-2023, 08:50 PM

What they do is to secure your legs and hands on a bed with ropes.

Then they use a big rubber balloon thingy with a nip to insert your little brother in.

They would draw air into it with a motor pump.

When they hear the scream from you. You are over and the process is done.

You won't be able to piss for 3 hours. And of course you won't think of sex for several weeks.

Patio
09-11-2023, 02:23 AM
Having sex with a sex worker previously?

It’s ok to have sex with a GF who may be a player?

No clue It just says no sex with sex workers for some reasons.

Vincent888
12-11-2023, 07:30 AM
So two females in a relationship asked me to donate so they could self inseminate at home.

I declined.

Not sure how I’d stand legally regarding support etc for the mother(s)?

JohnJones
12-11-2023, 01:34 PM
So two females in a relationship asked me to donate so they could self inseminate at home.

I declined.

Not sure how I’d stand legally regarding support etc for the mother(s)?

Ethically they should add the donor as an emergency guardian/contact even if he's not part of the relationship. They should think about the kid's future and what happens if both mothers, biological and non-biological, loses the capabilities to take care of the kid before they turn 18.

There's also the mental health issues surrounding the kid's future when they go to school. They might get bullied by other kids who were naturally inseminated by parents who are couples rather than donors or neglectful parent.

Many people want kids as soon as they turn 30, but not many are capable of thinking of the future of these kids.

l337dude
12-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Yea I would donate, "spreading my seed" and passing on my genes, leaving something behind when I'm gone, why the hell not, being a Dad without the heavy financial burden (I'm already paying child support atm so that's that).

jedibear
12-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Yea I would donate, "spreading my seed" and passing on my genes, leaving something behind when I'm gone, why the hell not, being a Dad without the heavy financial burden (I'm already paying child support atm so that's that).It's good karma too as you are helping those in need. I do know someone who really wants to have a child but life circumstances means she hasnt had opportunities to find a partner...

I am also all for natural insemination donations so long as it is clear that i am just a donor with no strings attached back to me...

JohnJones
12-11-2023, 08:02 PM
It's good karma too as you are helping those in need. I do know someone who really wants to have a child but life circumstances means she hasnt had opportunities to find a partner...

I am also all for natural insemination donations so long as it is clear that i am just a donor with no strings attached back to me...

Haha, let's see the karma manifesting before someone eats their words.

Buddha did warn about being joyful for the suffering of others. In this case it's the kid that will be born out of your seed.

Merits in this case will only happen if you're willing to also take up the financial burdens on raising the kid that sprouted from your seeds.

And in this case, you're attempting on natural insemination with NSA, which is basically a selfish attitude.

Just imagine being the woman on the receiving end and you'll eat your words.

jedibear
12-11-2023, 08:33 PM
Haha, let's see the karma manifesting before someone eats their words.

Buddha did warn about being joyful for the suffering of others. In this case it's the kid that will be born out of your seed.

Merits in this case will only happen if you're willing to also take up the financial burdens on raising the kid that sprouted from your seeds.

And in this case, you're attempting on natural insemination with NSA, which is basically a selfish attitude.

Just imagine being the woman on the receiving end and you'll eat your words.What if the recipient was a willing single who wanted to become a single mother on her own accord?

JohnJones
12-11-2023, 08:44 PM
What if the recipient was a willing single who wanted to become a single mother on her own accord?

It's like killing the father of a baby and lying about it to the mother I guess. Even stepping on an ant has its own karma.

Don't get the word karma wrong - it's not always "retribution", it's meaning is "actions". If we inseminate a girl who is willing to become a single mother, we should be able to accept that one day we'll be a woman who is willing to have a man inseminated us NSA and disappear, then have life prove us wrong in regards to single mother support.

Creating a kid comes with responsibility regardless of the arrangements. Imagine you becoming that kid - will you sit still knowing that you have a biological father somewhere and not being able to know who he is? That's what happened to me as a kid - I was taken away from my mother when my father remarried. My stepmother keeps telling me she is my real mother until one day I learned she wasn't. I was only 5 years old, and that separation made me have ADHD.

My dad had to go through his karma by dying poor in a motel in front of his 3rd wife and kids. And that's why I believed in karma.

l337dude
12-11-2023, 10:49 PM
Donating sperm gives a woman the "option" to have a child if she so chooses, she may have a strong desire to be a mother by receiving donated sperm, nobody's forcing anyone, at the end of the day it's her consent, imagine if nobody donated sperm in this world, she would probably never be a mother and she would die alone, and the kid? He/she wouldn't even exist...let along worry about his/her biological father.

We do not live in an ideal world and the reality is that there are a lot of single parents out there, and we certainly cannot control how a mother raises her child, I had a tragic childhood myself and grew up with so much pain and trauma but I've learnt to accept it all, I'm just grateful to be alive and try to make the best of it. I do not resent my life, and I definitely do not resent my parents, no matter what they did, I thank them because they gave life to me.

Just because someone donated sperm does not automatically mean the person gets bad karma. They just made the option available to others, how others use it is not something they have control of, if my sperm helped someone create a kid I would be content, and if a stranger kid shows up at my door with my DNA in their blood I would be happy to be part of their life.

JohnJones
12-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Just because someone donated sperm does not automatically mean the person gets bad karma. They just made the option available to others, how others use it is not something they have control of, if my sperm helped someone create a kid I would be content, and if a stranger kid shows up at my door with my DNA in their blood I would be happy to be part of their life.

You can justify however you want, a fish will never be a bird. And just because you saw the fish drowning it doesn't mean you should rescue it by taking it out of the water.

If you're inseminating a billionaire lady then that's fine. Otherwise, there's many other options as well such as adoption or fostering. Trying to have a baby with your own DNA without a father figure present is basic selfishness, and selfishness creates karma. At least adoption and fostering is less selfish - many people want kids made out of their own DNA material just so that they can mould them according to their "image", like how many Asian parents try to make their kids become doctors and lawyers when they clearly don't want to.

Think about it: you're on a punting forum because you punted. And you punted because you wanted some sort of escapism from life, and your current dissatisfaction in life was probably caused by your parents. Even the SWs also faced the same situation which causes them to work in the industry in the first place. If we had so much love and understanding from our parents we might not even think of punting, and our favourite WLs may not have even thought of working in this industry.

Life is life, we are here on this Earth because of our countless karmic debts. Only a very few hundred out of seven billion are actual travellers trying to help people pay off their karmic debts and become free. Pretty sure you ain't one of the few hundreds.

jedibear
13-11-2023, 06:15 AM
Nah I don't punt cos of my parents. I punt cos I have commitment phobia and punting satisfies my cravings for a fuck...

Also works out cheaper than paying for multiple dinner dates and drinks too...

l337dude
13-11-2023, 09:22 AM
I also don't punt because of my parents, I've already accepted them for who they are, they have nothing to do with my personal choices in life, I punt because I'm single atm and I just love fucking, call it a hobby or whatever the fuck you want. :) I've always been a horny little fucker since I was a little kid/baby, it's in my DNA.

Also it's good to know that a sperm donor is a selfish person, I'll make sure to pass on the message.

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 09:28 AM
call it a hobby or whatever the fuck you want.

You're really triggered there, sorry for your reaction.

It's good that you're helping me to spread the word - no matter what people's opinions are the seeds will be planted anyways. It's like being told that eating meat is bad: people will still eat meat even when they feel guilty about it, and the more the guilt consumes them they will either get angry and find stupid ways to justify their actions or finally figure out the reason to abstain or eat in moderation.

l337dude
13-11-2023, 09:39 AM
But consuming too much red meat is bad :), everything in moderation, but yea I get your point. I wasn't triggered btw that's just how I talk lol.

JohnJones
13-11-2023, 11:50 AM
But consuming too much red meat is bad :), everything in moderation, but yea I get your point. I wasn't triggered btw that's just how I talk lol.

My ancestors have been on a diet of red meat and dairy for thousands of years. Where they live there's no vegetables, occasionally you'd find wild carrots and wild onions. However, the trick is that they only eat meat during the winter and eat mostly dairy products during the summer.

Rice and other grains were introduced to us in the 13th century, and it changed our culture significantly. Some of our people started becoming vegetarians as well. Meat we can abstain or eat in moderation but dairy products is a must.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:31 AM
It’s what your body gets used to isn’t it?

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 08:14 AM
Dairy products also help in sperm production for men, and mammary glands for women. It's rich in growth hormones too.

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 06:02 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real-life/article-12741773/AncestryDNA-test-results-trauma-reddit.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR1smnZmqlqsP8LVEWIzAoXiZY-hqZfWhc7f2FelRPE9maleHTFgFnUr6ic

With DNA test kits being widely available it can be traumatizing for kids born from sperm donors to find out who their real fathers are.

I saw a YouTube documentary once about a German scientist who swapped donor DNA with his own and fathered more than 20 kids. Everyone who descended from his DNA were disgusted of him.

jedibear
14-11-2023, 06:33 PM
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan

Well Genghis Khan did well...

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 07:56 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/real-life/article-12741773/AncestryDNA-test-results-trauma-reddit.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR1smnZmqlqsP8LVEWIzAoXiZY-hqZfWhc7f2FelRPE9maleHTFgFnUr6ic

With DNA test kits being widely available it can be traumatizing for kids born from sperm donors to find out who their real fathers are.

I saw a YouTube documentary once about a German scientist who swapped donor DNA with his own and fathered more than 20 kids. Everyone who descended from his DNA were disgusted of him.

Was he a mad Frankenstein type scientist?

He fathered them.

They’re alive because of him.

They shouldn’t be disgusted, unless he looks like that old guy from “ back to the future”?

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 08:02 PM
https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan

Well Genghis Khan did well...

Many of them are still disputed unfortunately. All of the Chinggisids had large harems but a pregnant harem girl won't do good.

Chinggis Khan's tomb is still hidden up until today, so there's no actual DNA evidence to link to those who claim descent from him. There are others who claim to have descended from his brothers and they make up only around 2-5% of the total population of the world - these people live mostly in Russian (Kalmykia and Buryatia), Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Inner Mongolia and parts of Hungary.

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Was he a mad Frankenstein type scientist?

He fathered them.

They’re alive because of him.

They shouldn’t be disgusted, unless he looks like that old guy from “ back to the future”?

Sorry he wasn't German but actually Dutch.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/europe/jan-karbaat-fertility-doctor-scli-intl/index.html

22 of his kids are trying to file for legal action, but not sure who is the recipient of the legal action.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 08:09 PM
Many of them are still disputed unfortunately. All of the Chinggisids had large harems but a pregnant harem girl won't do good.

Chinggis Khan's tomb is still hidden up until today, so there's no actual DNA evidence to link to those who claim descent from him. There are others who claim to have descended from his brothers and they make up only around 2-5% of the total population of the world - these people live mostly in Russian (Kalmykia and Buryatia), Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Inner Mongolia and parts of Hungary.

It’s a very long story so I won’t bother to tell the full tale.

Imagine a six hut village on the very steep rocky steppes of Kazakhstan. There is no vegetation just volcanic rocks and a goat track running between the huts.

They married in the one room hut in that village.

Then he bought her here.

There’s a fourty plus year age gap. He fathered a child. The wife’s gotten a degree now.

They’re happy.

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 08:14 PM
It’s a very long story so I won’t bother to tell the full tale.

Imagine a six hut village on the very steep rocky steppes of Kazakhstan. There is no vegetation just volcanic rocks.

My mate brought a lady from that village here.

There’s a fourty plus year age gap. He fathered a child. She’s gotten a degree now.

That's a long trip to find a wife.
He must've had to convert to Islam and circumcise in addition to the trouble of crossing through the Kazakh steppe. They're simple people, you can pay for the dowry with horses and some food ingredients if you're outside a city.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 08:22 PM
He must've had to convert to Islam and circumcise in addition to the trouble of crossing through the Kazakh steppe. They're simple people, you can pay for the dowry with horses and some food ingredients if you're outside a city.

Without saying too much.

He’s an ex jockey and on his days off over there rode horses on the grassy plains playing a sort of football game with an animal bladder or goats head?

I can’t remember the exact details.

But he got a lotta respect for his no saddle horse riding ability and that got him an in.

It cost him $60k all up to get her here.

What the breakup was I couldn’t tell you.

We crossed paths when I’ve helped him out a couple of times and he told me his story complete with photo album of pics etc.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 08:25 PM
Consequently he fell off one horse over there and was three months in hospital, then got moved to China then to Australia to get sorted out after the fall.

That’s why he came back here with his wife.

He would have stayed there most probably?

A very tough old buzzard is how I’d describe him.

Vincent888
14-11-2023, 08:32 PM

I don’t know his religion but he was an Aussie. No doubt circumcised like a lot are here already?

So it’s only the religious conversion if needed.

JohnJones
14-11-2023, 09:25 PM
I don’t know his religion but he was an Aussie. No doubt circumcised like a lot are here already?

So it’s only the religious conversion if needed.

Oh definitely needed there. They're not strict like Arabs but to marry their women you definitely need to follow their religion.

The goats head game. It's a Turko-Iranian thing. A waste of meat unfortunately but I don't criticise their culture. We do things differently since the Siberian steppe is such a huge area, only similarities is that we're all nomads.

Some parts of Kazakhstan they're still blue-eyed and blonde haired like their ancestors before Chinggis Khan made them submit. Some of their girls are quite the beauty but you don't want to mess with Kazakh women - they will cut your balls off if they caught you cheating. And probably play table tennis with whatever that's left of your balls.