PDA

View Full Version : General talk What’s your preferred body shape on a WL/ML

Ghost2hauntU
04-11-2023, 02:54 PM
Anorexic, skinny, slim but fit, athletic, average, plump, round. Fat, fatagram??

My preference is anywhere from anorexic to average.
But if I only have one choice, it’d be slim to average cos there’s often more to explore.

Youse?

RLC
04-11-2023, 08:56 PM
Anorexic, skinny, slim but fit, athletic, average, plump, round. Fat, fatagram??

But if I only have one choice, it’d be slim to average cos there’s often more to explore.

Youse?

Slim with obviously unnatural boobs.

JSteel96
04-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Average with at least D cup tits and Asian.

Hidden Python
04-11-2023, 09:01 PM
My perfect girl description
Height 170cm perfect height for kissing
Dress Size 8 so not to skinny not to fat
Weight 55-60kg so she’s not to heavy to throw around on the bed,
Bra size 34d so her boobs size makes her look like a woman and not a broom
Panties size small so she’s got a skinny waist so it makes her boobs look bigger,
Shoe size 9 anything bigger you be questioning if she was a man
Hair length long, as girls with short hair look like boys from a distance
Glasses she needs to wear those sexy black frame secretaries style that just screams fuck me,

Vincent888
04-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Insectoid. Like something out of District 9.

She’d be a cheap date.

Just a few bugs.

Ghost2hauntU
04-11-2023, 11:36 PM
My perfect girl description
Height 170cm perfect height for kissing
Dress Size 8 so not to skinny not to fat
Weight 55-60kg so she’s not to heavy to throw around on the bed,
Bra size 34d so her boobs size makes her look like a woman and not a broom
Panties size small so she’s got a skinny waist so it makes her boobs look bigger,
Shoe size 9 anything bigger you be questioning if she was a man
Hair length long, as girls with short hair look like boys from a distance
Glasses she needs to wear those sexy black frame secretaries style that just screams fuck me,

Yeah I didn’t go to that much detail but agree with you on the feet size. The smaller the better.
And the cum glasses, hot as fuck if you can find one.

frisson
04-11-2023, 11:39 PM
Insectoid. Like something out of District 9.

She’d be a cheap date.

Just a few bugs.

Do you become an alien if she squirts at you?

Ghost2hauntU
05-11-2023, 12:58 AM
Image one day in the future when punters will have a choice of human or non-human WLs to fuck.
Fuck that would be a trip..

Hidden Python
05-11-2023, 03:10 AM
Yeah I didn’t go to that much detail but agree with you on the feet size. The smaller the better.
And the cum glasses, hot as fuck if you can find one.

I have a few spare pairs of glasses at home, might tip a W/l extra just to squirt all over her face while wearing them.

Hidden Python
05-11-2023, 03:14 AM
Image one day in the future when punters will have a choice of human or non-human WLs to fuck.
Fuck that would be a trip..

Lol bags not being the service guy who has to clean out all the mouldy baby batter deposits that have built up and left behind, due to the lack of quality cleaning service.

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 06:28 AM
Do you become an alien if she squirts at you?

Anything’s possible. As long as she doesn’t take you out during sex. That really would be “coitus interruptus”….

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 06:32 AM
I have a few spare pairs of glasses at home, might tip a W/l extra just to squirt all over her face while wearing them.

Had a BDSM mistress at Annandale give me the golden shower routine. It was something different. She had the capital letter A tattooed above her pussy. I’ve seen it on other girls online. Not sure what it means.

earl9122
05-11-2023, 01:14 PM

Youse?

I personally prefer a slim to average body type as well. I think that having an athletic physique is great, but it all depends on the individual and what works for them. Being fit and staying healthy are most important, no matter the size or shape. Too skinny can be unhealthy, and so can being overweight - it's all about finding that balance

woods23
05-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Atm, I'm fascinated at platform diver girl. To me, the prefect proportion of the body fit, toned, Like Kate miller etc....

Farkersfolly
05-11-2023, 04:25 PM
Tall 168 cms
Size 8
Bust D
50/55kgs
Korean
Vietnamese
Chinese
Japanese.....in that order of preference

Vincent888
05-11-2023, 04:29 PM
Atm, I'm fascinated at platform diver girl. To me, the prefect proportion of the body fit, toned, Like Kate miller etc....

Agreed. Hard to find one that services punters for a living though.

94wreckers
06-11-2023, 08:37 AM
athletic to muscular for me. so hard to find though :(

CFH
06-11-2023, 03:35 PM
at the moment plump, round or fat

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 03:41 PM
at the moment plump, round or fat

Do they charge by the kilo?

steelfreddy2
06-11-2023, 08:15 PM
My ideal date would be fair sized breast maybe a 34B-36C, with a slim waist, no flabby tummy. nice shaped ass and a well rounded long legs.