PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 J Kiyomi - Poor Attitude. Avoid

ryan_goal
30-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Tried Kiyomi today on the recommendation of the reception and was really disappointed with her attitude and service.

Look: 7 - Actually not bad, cute Japanese student look, nice skin. Very skinny. Maybe A cup but it fit her overall look.

Service: 5 - Laidback. Standard bbbj and sex. Cooperative but doesn’t take initiatives. I have seen worse so don’t want to complain about that here today.

Attitude: 1 - My biggest complaint today. Paid 30 mins upon entry but extended to 45 after seeing her in person because of her looks. A decision I greatly regret. Spent about 5 minutes cleaning upon entering the room, the proceeded to set a timer of roughly 35 minutes. Which I thought was ok after all you do need time for cleaning. However, the alarm started ringing with 10 minutes left on the clock, and she reminded me I need to finish quickly or I will run out of time. I said that’s plenty of time left, and I only need 2-3 minutes to clean. She started arguing she needs more time than 2-3 minutes to clean. At that point I got upset and lost my interest to continue to finish. I dressed up and left the room early.

Upon leaving, I made the feedback to the reception and she said she would pass it on to the owner. No remedies were made.

Will I return? Not for a long while. Will stick to some other shops like Ginza who did an excellent in ensuring I rarely encountered this kind of behaviour and attitude.

grstile
31-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Yeah - if the shop is expecting you and the girl to clean up within your booked time, rather than after it, that's a giant red flag for me.

mutualbenefits1m
25-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Tried Kiyomi at 206 recently, after years of absence (I used to see Grace quite a bit, but this may have been a decade ago).

The girls who I had looked at online didn't quite appear as good in person but I spotted Kiyomi at the back, who who didn't seem interested and wasn't quite making eye contact. I didn't even consider her when looking at pictures online but she was more my type in person, skinny and short. Booked 45.

Very quiet in the room which made me think I had made the wrong choice, but then all of a sudden she start talking a bit more. As described above in terms of looks and service. Nothing that would incline me to choose her again. 10 minute alarm went off and we did accelerate things but I was ready to go so no big deal.