PDA

View Full Version : General talk I am not a bargained man who like to discuss extra services

Sexybee
27-10-2023, 10:50 PM
I didn’t try WL at massages and but punters at this forum posted the stories they were enjoyable. I decided to have a try at massage shop around croydon which looks great today.

I felt embarrassed by discussing with WL about FS, extra services (extra dollars), I was asked to pay more dollars when I tried to do light kisses about $30, and sucked boobs a little bit longer, which I was supposed to pay 💰 for generous.

In fact, I paid it Because I try to be a respectful gentleman.

However, I’d like to pay package for FS rather than paying out little by little. I think this trying maybe is my last time.

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 03:26 AM
If it’s the same place I’ve been to half a dozen times then you cannot just walk in the front door and say I want full sex.

Even after going there as a regular it’s not the done thing. They will not say “go to room four and I’ll send the girl up to service you”.

It’s a massage shop and once you’ve paid for your time for a massage then what happens afterwards is up to the girl in the room with you. If she wants to just do massage only then no discussion. If she wants to go further then she will tell you a price.

I made the mistake of thinking as I was a regular there I could walk in and fuck whoever I wanted.

The girls advertised look great. And I’ve seen six or so times but it’s still extras by negotiation if and only if they want to go further.

Now I go to a brothel. Pick a girl, make a booking, pay and get what I want.

Big difference.

I’ve been very happy ever since.

Hope this helps.

aussiegaigin
28-10-2023, 10:11 AM
Do you know the difference between a WL and ML?

l337dude
28-10-2023, 11:10 AM
Not gonna lie but this is one of the reason I frequent mostly FS shops these days (if I'm after sex only), although there are advantages of going to RnT shops (more girls to choose from, massage etc), but as a seasoned punter I've seen my fair share of crap, all's good when you choose the right ML and extras negotiated properly before the start of the session, but there's never any guarantee, some girls may not offer the same extras to everyone, may be on period, not feeling like it etc, so if you are just after "FS package" then FS shops are definitely easier, you know what to expect, no guess work etc, especially if you're "shy" at negotiating extras...

11Bravo
28-10-2023, 12:34 PM
I didn’t try WL at massages and but punters at this forum posted the stories they were enjoyable. I decided to have a try at massage shop around croydon which looks great today.BIG difference between a ML and a WL. It's why reading here with comprehension is so important.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?87640-Sydney-Massage-Shop-Guide&p=1637055&viewfull=1#post1637055

Kissing is considered quite intimate so a lot of ML's don't, unless they know (biblical sense) you. And, as anywhere, a mark will be treated as such. Most ML's, if they're interested, will offer upgrades. Or you can ask, but do you fuck? is considered a bit rude with an ML. You can make a general inquiry about what upgrades are on offer, or you can speak "massage": do you yabba-dabba-do?, using the universal sign language of pelvic thrusts. Or RTFM...

You want guaranteed FS? Brothel. You want a massage with perhaps some relaxation? MP. Why are you going to Taco Bell if you want Chinese?

Ghost2hauntU
28-10-2023, 01:30 PM
Yeah I save the massages for Thailand and SE Asia.

Here in Oz my only objective is to fuck hard and long and cum at the end fucking. Then repeat 2 weeks later.

Sibon
28-10-2023, 02:11 PM
I didn’t try WL at massages and but punters at this forum posted the stories they were enjoyable. I decided to have a try at massage shop around croydon which looks great today.

I felt embarrassed by discussing with WL about FS, extra services (extra dollars), I was asked to pay more dollars when I tried to do light kisses about $30, and sucked boobs a little bit longer, which I was supposed to pay �� for generous.

In fact, I paid it Because I try to be a respectful gentleman.

However, I’d like to pay package for FS rather than paying out little by little. I think this trying maybe is my last time.

Bring a calculator with when you punt. Here is an indication:

1. For the WL to poke her finger into your ear - $25.

2. To suck WL's toes - $30.

3. To smell WL's undie - $20.

4. To smell WL's pussy without licking - $35.

5. 10 minutes of DIY - $45.

6. 10 minutes of FIY - $ 35.

7. For the WL to take her clothes off $50.

8. Wet wipe - $5 a piece.

9. Dry tissue papers - $1 a piece.

10. To turn air con or heater on - $20 etc etc.

Ghost2hauntU
28-10-2023, 02:21 PM
Bring a calculator with when you punt. Here is an indication:

1. For the WL to poke her finger into your ear - $25.

2. To suck WL's toes - $30.

3. To smell WL's undie - $20.

4. To smell WL's pussy without licking - $35.

5. 10 minutes of DIY - $45.

6. 10 minutes of FIY - $ 35.

7. For the WL to take her clothes off $50.

8. Wet wipe - $5 a piece.

9. Dry tissue papers - $1 a piece.

10. To turn air con or heater on - $20 etc etc.

Bit like tapas. You walk out $200 bucks later and still hungry.

Double_Adapter
28-10-2023, 02:24 PM
BIG difference between a ML and a WL. It's why reading here with comprehension is so important.

You want guaranteed FS? Brothel. You want a massage with perhaps some relaxation? MP. Why are you going to Taco Bell if you want Chinese?

The lines become somewhat blurred when FS girls work in MPs or when the shop is licensed as a brothel but is advertised as MP (the best of both worlds I guess)

https://www.intheknow.com/post/taco-bell-is-apparently-a-high-end-restaurant-in-china-and-tiktok-is-obsessed/?amp

grstile
28-10-2023, 02:41 PM
I don't mind asking a ML about how much for extras, but definitely not a fan of negotiating.

Much prefer it when she can tell me what she expects for any given service rather than some girls who like to fish for more by sticking to a 'I don't know, how much would you pay?' line when asked about it!

frisson
28-10-2023, 02:46 PM
Get to know the shop and manager. Show them absolute respect

Absolutely no need to make it complicated with ML
Negotiate at the start.

If you want more than the cliched hand ending, ask for what you want and then pull out the cash, the amount you are prepared to spend in total, and put it on the table

Don't be a beginner and instead wait until halfway through the punt, and pay what she wants to charge, unless you want a basic happy ending

Yes or no to the extras you request ? Cash on table

If no, then pay the basics and have a 30 minute massage, or as I do, take back your money from the table, get dressed and walk out. It's like a blackjack table, you can walk away from the table with your cash and play somewhere else, or play with the minimum outlay

Don't be a beginner and make it complicated

Double_Adapter
28-10-2023, 02:54 PM
I don't mind asking a ML about how much for extras, but definitely not a fan of negotiating.

Much prefer it when she can tell me what she expects for any given service rather than some girls who like to fish for more by sticking to a 'I don't know, how much would you pay?' line when asked about it!

You gotta be direct with women and tell them what you want and how you want it, they will appreciate and respect you more for it. If they decline, you politely say thank you, and stoically walk away.
note: the Steven Segal run won't cut it here!

If you pussy foot around the issue they'll perceive you as being insecure, indecisive and very beta like.
Say what's on your mind and just roll with the punches.

frisson
28-10-2023, 03:06 PM

You are being beta
Decide what you think is a fair price. Know what the market price is

Arrive well groomed and polite
First assess there is some chemistry there
Put your money in the table

Do you play at that table or move on?
You are driving the transaction because it's your budget dictates the punt

She has plenty of customers. It's up to you

Puntonthego
28-10-2023, 03:49 PM
Stick with FS shops you will always leave with a smile on your face and more money in your wallet.

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Do you know the difference between a WL and ML?

Yes.

At the time I didn’t pay any attention.

Vincent888
28-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Stick with FS shops you will always leave with a smile on your face and more money in your wallet.

Agreed and if you’re lucky your wallet grows overnight.

grstile
28-10-2023, 08:12 PM
You are being beta
Decide what you think is a fair price. Know what the market price is

ha, yeah - only way to handle that I guess! cheers