PDA

View Full Version : General talk Waiting room dealbreakers - what’s yours?

Ghost2hauntU
07-10-2023, 05:45 PM
No DFK? No DATY or CIM perhaps? CBJ only?

I’m normally cool with all of this.

The only dealbreaker I can think of is when the boss goes “she only does diamond service.”

Do you have any?

l337dude
07-10-2023, 09:25 PM
No DFK = ok.
No DATY or CIM = ok.
CBJ = not ideal but still ok.

For tiered shops I normally go for standard as well so diamond-only is generally a no for me since I'm ok with all of the above.

Now if they say something like "only fuck for 10-15 mins then you cum or I give you HJ", THAT would be a deal breaker for me, unfortunately that's not something that's discussed in the waiting room lol.

Hidden Python
07-10-2023, 10:27 PM
Waiting longer than 2 minutes to see available girls, thats why its good to go in the morning while they are still fresh and not have 10 other guys loosen her up.

JSteel96
08-10-2023, 07:49 AM
Waiting longer than 2 minutes to see available girls, thats why its good to go in the morning while they are still fresh and not have 10 other guys loosen her up.

awe but ten other guys juice makes her pussy wet and loose just don't go down on her if you see her in the afternoon.

GoldfishMan
08-10-2023, 08:08 AM
I take it you mean this is when you pick a girl from the line-up? Cos if it was a booking, it's a bit too late to be asking about service levels in the waiting room, no?

For me, if I picked her from a line-up, I don't think I'd have any deal breakers from a service perspective. I would've picked her because of looks. Hot looking + I can fuck her = done deal. Call me a simp, lol...

Meng
08-10-2023, 03:56 PM
This Friday I had to wait 25 minutes past my booked time to see V Mina at Ginza empire. Was a little annoyed as I'm pretty sure the buzzer when off the normal time even though I waited 25 minutes past my scheduled time.

Ghost2hauntU
08-10-2023, 10:08 PM
This Friday I had to wait 25 minutes past my booked time to see V Mina at Ginza empire. Was a little annoyed as I'm pretty sure the buzzer when off the normal time even though I waited 25 minutes past my scheduled time.

That’s a long wait. Last Sunday I waited about 45 min to see a girl. But I went outside for drinks and smokes.
I could never wait inside the shop, would totally put me off.

johndough
08-10-2023, 10:13 PM
I’m generally a fan of DFK and DATY. I had one girl offer it as an extra once for an additional $250. Couldn’t believe it. I’m guessing maybe she tries to save that for the private life, but throws a big figure out there any case there’s any suckers that will actually pay it.

I had another one, different shop, that said she also does those as extras, and when I asked how much she said she only discusses prices in the room after she’s been booked. No thanks hun!