PDA

View Full Version : General talk Strangest requests for ML's

punk_
29-09-2023, 04:56 PM
I was thinking to myself today about my next punt and being a man of alot of kinks. About what i might hit up my ML for next time and i thought this would be a fun thread. Not chasing names of providers or anything but yeah whats been something youve asked of a ML that did or didnt go as planned?.

Personally latley my last punt i decided to wear one of my favorite steel butt plugs and not mention anything of it for my massage. About half way through when she was giving me TT she felt it and was a bit shocked "whats this!". I told her and she was so giddy. Teased it and kept calling me kinky boy. Was pretty hot. She kept playing with it gently and teasing me. When i leaving she said to make sure i wear it next time. One day gonna bring my lovense massager and give her my phone to control it.

Was stoked it went well. Sometimes you gotta find things to keep it interesting i spose. I definitely have a fair few harmless requests but always get a bit nervous to ask. To vanilla experience just doesnt do it for me

Bed Wrecker
29-09-2023, 05:17 PM
This is the fun bit where you ask mls what strange requests theyve had/done

None of these are me (yet)
This is from one ml
Guy brings in a strap on for her to wear and plug him as hard as possible until she gets tired
Guy brings in a nappy. Does a shit in it and asks to be cleaned up like a baby
Guy asks her to chew up food, swallow, bring it back up and transfer into his mouth
Guy asks to be beaten. Clean fists to everypart of his body

I will leave it at there for now.

Butt plugs pffft. Childs play

punk_
29-09-2023, 05:32 PM
Yeah i know plugs are very common and not that out there. I was just getting at out of the ordinary is all

Bed Wrecker
29-09-2023, 06:40 PM
Yeah i know plugs are very common and not that out there. I was just getting at out of the ordinary is all

It wasnt a criticism.
Just expect mls to have seen some crazy shit and feign surprise that you are a pervert for butt plug stuff
You knock yourself out with butt plugs or whatever. Try ladyboys, go the whole hog.
Whatever stimulates you. You are a long time dead. Dont knock it til you try it.

howareyoukk
30-09-2023, 11:18 AM
I have a sock fetish and love to sniff at girls worn socks they wear to work in their shoes. I made a mistake by always asking the shop via text which girls were wearing socks to work so I could book them. It perhaps sounded a strange request to them and hence I rarely got any positive answers from them this way, or they would have mistaken socks for stockings.

I eventually figured out that most girls do wear socks to work and they best way to approach them was to ask them in person. Even since then my desire was handsomely rewarded and I have had sniffed socks worn by some pretty MLs :)

fossilbone
30-09-2023, 11:52 AM
When I lived in the UAE, I had a regular who told me of a German guy who would book up to 8 girls and have them shit and piss on him for the whole night. He would pre-book them and tell them to make sure they were full.

punk_
30-09-2023, 12:51 PM
I have a sock fetish and love to sniff at girls worn socks they wear to work in their shoes. I made a mistake by always asking the shop via text which girls were wearing socks to work so I could book them. It perhaps sounded a strange request to them and hence I rarely got any positive answers from them this way, or they would have mistaken socks for stockings.

I eventually figured out that most girls do wear socks to work and they best way to approach them was to ask them in person. Even since then my desire was handsomely rewarded and I have had sniffed socks worn by some pretty MLs :)

You got me beat! Haha. Good for you. Personally id love to get a ML that i could bring in a plastic/pvc apron she wore while giv8ng me my massage. Its a odd one but probably my oldest kink. Dont know why it is that way but aprons especially shiny kind has been a turn on for me forever. Im too much a pussy to ask though. Maybe one day

Bed Wrecker
30-09-2023, 03:04 PM
You got me beat! Haha. Good for you. Personally id love to get a ML that i could bring in a plastic/pvc apron she wore while giv8ng me my massage. Its a odd one but probably my oldest kink. Dont know why it is that way but aprons especially shiny kind has been a turn on for me forever. Im too much a pussy to ask though. Maybe one day
Mate i encourage you to get your kink on.
Find an ml with an open mind who will do anything for money.
They do all kinds of shit for money already.
I guarantee you most will be thinking how can i screw this guy for as much as possible to indulge him
Dont fall for it. Act natural.
Your best bet is to get the outfit, find an ml who fits it…which should be most if its stretchy.
Bring it in and ask them to put the outfit on BEFORE you hand over money
Dont even think its weird. Just say ladies usually have no problem wearing it, like it happens every session
If they get freaked out, just ask them why they are being so weird? Most girls do it without issues.
If you get one who wont, you will get many who will. Without issue and without even charging more for extras.
You would be surprised at what these girls WILL do for money and it beats the dozens of guys this week who do the same boring shit. Gives them something to talk about.
Women will indulge your wildest shit if you have your act together.

punk_
30-09-2023, 10:30 PM
Mate i encourage you to get your kink on.
Find an ml with an open mind who will do anything for money.
They do all kinds of shit for money already.
I guarantee you most will be thinking how can i screw this guy for as much as possible to indulge him
Dont fall for it. Act natural.
Your best bet is to get the outfit, find an ml who fits it…which should be most if its stretchy.
Bring it in and ask them to put the outfit on BEFORE you hand over money
Dont even think its weird. Just say ladies usually have no problem wearing it, like it happens every session
If they get freaked out, just ask them why they are being so weird? Most girls do it without issues.
If you get one who wont, you will get many who will. Without issue and without even charging more for extras.
You would be surprised at what these girls WILL do for money and it beats the dozens of guys this week who do the same boring shit. Gives them something to talk about.
Women will indulge your wildest shit if you have your act together.

Thats good advice man thanks. Yeah I like to think I'll get there. Latley wearing a butt plug or bringing in a pair of gloves and asking my ML when it gets to about half way if they would indulge me has gone ok. Only done it 2 or 3 times so far and its been alright. To be fair ive gone to a local shop instead of my favorite places with girls that while reliable are boring and unenthused just out of convice. Its given me the confidence to try it out further on some MLs i know that are fun.

As far as that specific kink. Im not there yet to ask. Your dead right in everything you said but personally im not there yet. Hopefully i get a good relationship with some provider and work something out. Shame i wasnt punting during covid couldve got my PPE kink met so easy! Ha

funinqld
03-10-2023, 06:35 AM
I have a girl who loves being pissed on and in her too. Mouth and pussy.
She's not a working girl though. She always want to come with me and hold my cock while I piss. Especially after a few drinks. She likes when i drink cider...wink wink

funinqld
03-10-2023, 06:38 AM
Actually a quick story. When I was in Sydney and this is hears ago I wanted to try anal and never had. Contacted a private who had it in her add for an extra 20....its usually 50 in Sydney.
Anyway I arrived and she was a bit meh looking and older but I did not care. After a really good BBBJ I asked about anal and she winked and said.....yes please. She left the room and brought In a big dildo...."ok anal now" she said. I had obviously mis read the situation....it was on me lmao

Langy
04-10-2023, 01:10 AM
Actually a quick story. When I was in Sydney and this is hears ago I wanted to try anal and never had. Contacted a private who had it in her add for an extra 20....its usually 50 in Sydney.
Anyway I arrived and she was a bit meh looking and older but I did not care. After a really good BBBJ I asked about anal and she winked and said.....yes please. She left the room and brought In a big dildo...."ok anal now" she said. I had obviously mis read the situation....it was on me lmao

And for how long afterwards were you walking like a pair of pliers? 😋

funinqld
04-10-2023, 02:16 PM
LMAO. Good one. I did laugh when it happened but found a lady after who did anal the way I wanted it....lol