PDA

View Full Version : General talk any good recommendation for expert handjob skills girl

sky92629
29-09-2023, 12:35 PM
hey guys
a good friend is coming from darwin and wants to try girls with expert handjob skills, any recommend? i dont go massage these days, i only can remommend him the full serivce place.
I really appreciated if anyone can recommend something, cheers!

11Bravo
29-09-2023, 01:33 PM
hey guys
a good friend is coming from darwin and wants to try girls with expert handjob skills, any recommend? i dont go massage these days, i only can remommend him the full serivce place.

Whole thread on this - seek and ye shall find. UTFSE

1. Read tutorial on searching
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?79-Easy-get-useful-information-Thread-Display-Option-Prefix-Search&p=2805733&viewfull=1#post2805733

2. Search on edging

QED

Concierge service reserved for senior members.

And if you're only going to the FS shops, you might try a bit of reciprocity with some AR's... Just sayin... Geesh.

Hidden Python
29-09-2023, 01:42 PM
Just take him to the brothel with you, you might get a chance to do a harbour bridge with a girl

keebab
29-09-2023, 02:16 PM
I can give you a recommendation or two if you're looking at the Inner West. Zap me a PM.

MrStone
30-09-2023, 12:54 PM
By far the best lady I have seen over the years. Used to see her for massage, but now it's just for an hour of edging. She is amazing, but been winding it back the last few years. She now tells me she is going to retire from this work in two weeks. I am seeing her one last time next week.

If you want to get in whilst you can, she is ok for me to show her number.

madness123
30-09-2023, 01:31 PM
hey guys

Take him to Vitality Charm at 227 Broadway. Its their speciality. Cant go wrong there

MrStone
30-09-2023, 05:14 PM
Take him to Vitality Charm at 227 Broadway. Its their speciality. Cant go wrong there

I thought I had a new place to go once regular retires. But they said they would icky so 15-20 Min nude HJ in a one hour massage.

wachumba
30-09-2023, 07:56 PM
By far the best lady I have seen over the years is Babycat. Used to see her for massage, but now it's just for an hour of edging. She is amazing, but been winding it back the last few years. She now tells me she is going to retire from this work in two weeks. I am seeing her one last time next week.

If you want to get in whilst you can, she is ok for me to show her number.

Babycat was Kissa at Kogarah? Fuck, thats disappointing. Saw Kissa before and wasnt impressed.
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?117415-Looking-for-a-ML-that-can-do-an-edging-session&p=2744984&viewfull=1#post2744984