PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville J Sola, nice quasi bubble butt and she brought back memories of fucking my young jap girlfriends

ditchtheboss
17-09-2023, 09:00 AM
I think I agree with the other ARS saying that it was alright I guess, perhaps a little better than alright.

I started commenting on the other reviews and then my comment turned into an AR so posting here. Remember YMMV.

I saw Sola on Friday. I really liked her looks. She is really young, her photos are real although staged. She is little but has a great quasi bubble butt. I really liked her butt. I like her innocent look and young body.

Nice hugs when arrived but no kisses until we were in bed. No funny business in the shower.

In bed, it was like fucking one of my jap girlfriends I had at uni. She alternates from lfk to dfk, a little bit of a different style with her tongue but good I think. Nice cat bath, she was caressing and holding my hard dick while she kissed my body.

I enjoyed her bbbj. I am told my dick is above average and for the little Asian girls is really big, she said so and could barely get the head all in her mouth. She works on the head quite nicely actually, her tongue work is quite nice and I reckon she knows what the most sensitive areas are and she works on them.

Sex was phone, she started on top and despite a little hesitant she took it on it but went slowly, I found it sensual although was hoping for a more intense action. I picked her up and flipped her into mish while inside her. Love doing that. She didn’t starfish at all and I got a full penetration. I had to be careful not to hit her cervix, I got a feeling she was enjoying it, she was moving with the flow a bit and wrapped her legs around mine.

A bit of doggy then on to probe bone. Now, prone bone was delicious with that amazing butt. She perked her ass up and it was a nice sight to see and a great feeling, given how passive she tends to be I was a little surprised when she started moving her ass up and down with the motion. At this point I had to slow down not to blow my load too quickly.

Flipped back to mish and noticed she was creaming a little bit. After I went in and she wrapped her legs around mine and started going with the motion again it didn’t take long but me to bow.

I forgot to mention, when she was down giving me head, she noticed I was looking at her body and she kinda perked up her ass in a sexy was and moved her little feet up so I could see the total little package. That was actually quite nice of her and sexy for her to do that.

English wasn’t a problem, we spoke for a few minutes but the bell rang, off to the shower and went home happy and satisfied.

She will give you a nice GFE session and although at times she bay give you the feeling that she doesn’t want to be there because she doesn’t make a lot of eye contact, if you watch her body movement and body language, in my case she seems to have enjoyed her time.

Oh, and something else, when she removed the dom she actually licked my head again and cleaned my duck with a towel, she said just to make sure it was all out, that really surprised me.

Please remember that ymmv as there are a couple of reviews with slightly different perspectives. She told me she goes back to Japan next week but she will be back.

Meng
19-09-2023, 12:16 PM
I think I agree with the other ARS saying that it was alright I guess, perhaps a little better than alright.

I started commenting on the other reviews and then my comment turned into an AR so posting here. Remember YMMV.

I saw Sola on Friday. I really liked her looks. She is really young, her photos are real although staged. She is little but has a great quasi bubble butt. I really liked her butt. I like her innocent look and young body.

Nice hugs when arrived but no kisses until we were in bed. No funny business in the shower.

In bed, it was like fucking one of my jap girlfriends I had at uni. She alternates from lfk to dfk, a little bit of a different style with her tongue but good I think. Nice cat bath, she was caressing and holding my hard dick while she kissed my body.

I enjoyed her bbbj. I am told my dick is above average and for the little Asian girls is really big, she said so and could barely get the head all in her mouth. She works on the head quite nicely actually, her tongue work is quite nice and I reckon she knows what the most sensitive areas are and she works on them.

Sex was phone, she started on top and despite a little hesitant she took it on it but went slowly, I found it sensual although was hoping for a more intense action. I picked her up and flipped her into mish while inside her. Love doing that. She didn’t starfish at all and I got a full penetration. I had to be careful not to hit her cervix, I got a feeling she was enjoying it, she was moving with the flow a bit and wrapped her legs around mine.

A bit of doggy then on to probe bone. Now, prone bone was delicious with that amazing butt. She perked her ass up and it was a nice sight to see and a great feeling, given how passive she tends to be I was a little surprised when she started moving her ass up and down with the motion. At this point I had to slow down not to blow my load too quickly.

Flipped back to mish and noticed she was creaming a little bit. After I went in and she wrapped her legs around mine and started going with the motion again it didn’t take long but me to bow.

I forgot to mention, when she was down giving me head, she noticed I was looking at her body and she kinda perked up her ass in a sexy was and moved her little feet up so I could see the total little package. That was actually quite nice of her and sexy for her to do that.

English wasn’t a problem, we spoke for a few minutes but the bell rang, off to the shower and went home happy and satisfied.

She will give you a nice GFE session and although at times she bay give you the feeling that she doesn’t want to be there because she doesn’t make a lot of eye contact, if you watch her body movement and body language, in my case she seems to have enjoyed her time.

Oh, and something else, when she removed the dom she actually licked my head again and cleaned my duck with a towel, she said just to make sure it was all out, that really surprised me.

Please remember that ymmv as there are a couple of reviews with slightly different perspectives. She told me she goes back to Japan next week but she will be back.

Thanks for the AR bro. I remember one thread saying she's got a JAV video. It's one of those fcpv ones that are uncensored. I found it on spankbang and downloaded it. Looks good also she did natural sex and CIP in that JAV video.

ditchtheboss
19-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the AR bro. I remember one thread saying she's got a JAV video. It's one of those fcpv ones that are uncensored. I found it on spankbang and downloaded it. Looks good also she did natural sex and CIP in that JAV video.

That sounds like a great video. I bit scary to think what these young jap girls have already been up to

Meng
19-09-2023, 06:27 PM
That sounds like a great video. I bit scary to think what these young jap girls have already been up to

Yea bro. Let me see if I can find it again on spankbang. If I do I'll PM it to you.

AP94
22-09-2023, 10:15 AM
Yea bro. Let me see if I can find it again on spankbang. If I do I'll PM it to you.

Hey Meng, if you do find it, could you please PM it to me too? Sounds interesting. Thanks in advance.

abovetherim
22-09-2023, 10:57 AM
Meng can you also share the video with me? Thanks mate!

Meng
22-09-2023, 11:36 AM
Will do. Sorry need to get the code and then do a search.

I could also probably just PM you guys the code and you guys can try to find it yourself.

I'll do that when I get home.

Axeman123
22-09-2023, 12:17 PM

I could also probably just PM you guys the code and you guys can try to find it yourself.

I'll do that when I get home. I remember the video from when it was on here n I didn't bother finish watching it. If U don't find or see it your not missing anything. It certainly doesn't do Sola any justice. She's definitely not an actress.

Putter
22-09-2023, 02:51 PM

I'll do that when I get home.

Thx Meng, pls PM me as well. Interested in seeing her performance in a vid.

mikeydeeee
26-09-2023, 11:50 PM
Can I see too :) love to compare