11-09-2023, 10:10 AM
Hey all
Heading to Melbourne in October
Need help with recommendations for good FS Asian shops in the cbd

Similar to Ginza, N5M, Sakura, etc like in Sydney
Cheers

freshjive
13-09-2023, 10:33 AM
Nothing like that in Melb bro. You better of save your $$$ and go nuts in sydney.
There are Tope street in south melb but I haven’t visited them in 15 years. Used to have some good koreans.

yonah
06-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Nothing like that in Melb bro. You better of save your $$$ and go nuts in sydney.
There are Tope street in south melb but I haven’t visited them in 15 years. Used to have some good koreans.

Second that. I wish I stayed in Sydney longer in my last trip. Some rnt places even offer BBBJ

freshjive
22-07-2024, 10:56 PM
Ginza management should look at running their Melbourne chapter. There’s nothing like this here service wise. Many privates but service is pretty poor and price is triple compared to Sydney.

jamesjj
23-07-2024, 07:25 PM
I had a great time with a busy young j girl at Romantics in South Melbourne. The k-girl there that night was also alluring. Similar pricing and service to Ginza, she was like a girlfriend starting with fun in the shower.
Will check out Candy Club next time I'm down.

Hon
24-07-2024, 03:34 PM
A Japanese girl from Sydney has moved to Melbourne for her studies
Check below report
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?126750-Cute-Aya-Fabulous-treatments

freshjive
29-07-2024, 11:30 PM
I had a great time with a busy young j girl at Romantics in South Melbourne. The k-girl there that night was also alluring. Similar pricing and service to Ginza, she was like a girlfriend starting with fun in the shower.
Will check out Candy Club next time I'm down.

Who did you see at Romantics that night? I called them up and asked for the price but their structure is quite confusing and never get a straight answer from them. I think it's like 230 for 30 min but not including BBBJ which is so damn expensive compared to Sydney.

jamesjj
01-08-2024, 11:01 PM
Her name was Sanae I think. I didn't get charged more than that with bbbj.