PDA

View Full Version : General talk 19 Lipstick - any recent intel?

Ghost2hauntU
02-09-2023, 12:23 AM
Can’t seem to find any recent ARs for this shop.

I’m thinking of going back for another sticky beak.
Only wanna those WLs that do $170/hr Standard.

ParramattaRiver
02-09-2023, 12:41 AM
I’ve been on their site so many times, but the pics scream out fake. Tho the price is low enough to take the risk. I’d be curious to know if the “premium” girls are actually worth the premium.

Ghost2hauntU
03-09-2023, 02:04 AM
I was there in early August and met 4-5 of their WLs, all different price. They have adopted the shithouse tiered pricing that so many shops now are using to sucker punters out of their money. They flog their very average looking younger girls like Rachel at premium or super premium prices of $200-250/hr when just a year ago I wouldn’t pay more than $170 elsewhere for similar.

The only one I was inclined to try was Bella, a Singaporean MILF who looked toked off her face @$170/hr. Anyone had any experience with her before? Looks like she’s been working there for few years.

paulgallen
03-09-2023, 06:36 PM
A few profile says Singapore and Taiwan. I highly doubt they are

Ghost2hauntU
05-09-2023, 03:27 PM
Had Bella last night for 1 hour having chosen her over Sugar.

Full AR coming over the next few days. My cock is still throbbing for her over 12 hours later. Top girl.

Sexybee
05-09-2023, 09:20 PM
Be careful every punters! Their premium service doesn’t mean premium service, mean young girls, in fact they are not really young.

Receptionist is very cunning and dishonest. She told me standard price was $170 if you aren’t satisfied with girls, but she charged $250 after choosing the girl and she said this girl was young and only have a premium service. She told me premium service was the same as other shops. The girl refused to give me premium service when I got room. Their premium service means girls are young instead of premium services.

Very very embarrassing for such experience

I prefer to pay more $20 to reliable shops

max_power
05-09-2023, 09:40 PM
Had Bella last night for 1 hour having chosen her over Sugar.

Full AR coming over the next few days. My cock is still throbbing for her over 12 hours later. Top girl.

Not sure if you have seen sugar before but she’s got one hell of an attitude on her.

Ghost2hauntU
05-09-2023, 11:00 PM
Not sure if you have seen sugar before but she’s got one hell of an attitude on her.

Yeah I think I got a little taste of her last night. She was the first girl that came in. She’s actually quite good looking and well presented. I didn’t select her cos of how she came across, very assertive and bossy:
“is Ok? You follow me - no follow me?” Whereas Bella was lot more subtle and sweet. We clicked totally from the waiting room and she remained like that for the hour too.

I’m keen on trying Sugar next but yeah, the ARs I’ve read elsewhere are mixed and you’re not the first to mention her attitude. Is there anything that she likes that will work? She looked good.

Ghost2hauntU
05-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Be careful every punters! Their premium service doesn’t mean premium service, mean young girls, in fact they are not really young.

Receptionist is very cunning and dishonest. She told me standard price was $170 if you aren’t satisfied with girls, but she charged $250 after choosing the girl and she said this girl was young and only have a premium service. She told me premium service was the same as other shops. The girl refused to give me premium service when I got room. Their premium service means girls are young instead of premium services.

Very very embarrassing for such experience

I prefer to pay more $20 to reliable shops

This is exactly why I asked the receptionist to only show me the Standard Service girls and why I only keep the same amount of cash and never pay any other way but cash.

Ghost2hauntU
11-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Any recent intel on their standard price (170/hr) FS girls?

With this warm weather my cock is throbbing to visit them again after a good experience with Bella there in August…

frisson
11-11-2023, 03:12 PM
This is exactly why I asked the receptionist to only show me the Standard Service girls and why I only keep the same amount of cash and never pay any other way but cash.
Yes. I agree from now on to never ever pay without seeing what is being paid for. For many, $200+ is a reasonable spend