Phone :(02) 9790 6088

Hours of Business :24 hours

Rates :$150 for 30 minutes for me

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session :CBJ, CFS

Size/shape :Curvy body, average height

Nationality or Ethnicity :South American

Value for money/recommend? :No

My experience/comments : I had a fantastic Thai massage at a legit shop not far from here. It was legit but I still ended up with oil around the base of my shaft and balls .So I was fucking horny.
I don't normally do brothels but today I decided give one a go.
So I looked on Google maps and decided on this place. On their website I saw 30 Minutes - $90 for basic service. All their photos looked great.
So I rocked up to this place unbooked. I was told to go to a waiting room and wait for the girls to introduce themselves. The first girl was hideous and she disappeared back to her room fairly fast. The second girl was Maria, she seemed cute and super friendly so I chose her. She asked for the payment of $150, I said I thought it was $90 but she said $150 was her price for 30 minutes. This is where I should have walked or chose another girl. Stupidly I paid thinking this is going to be extra special.
I went to her room and the first thing she did was offer me some weed, I declined. I went and had a shower, there was a syringe on the shower floor WTF. I just wanted to blow my load and go.
For $150 she didn't allow for any kind of kissing, she gave me some sucky sucky then I fucked her doggy until I blew. I quickly had a shower and left.
This is only the third brothel I have tried in Sydney, they all have been crap compared the one I used to go to on the Gold Coast ( Luvasian ).
I would not recommend this place to anyone. I will stick to massage shops in future.