PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire MOLLY + CORA - Chinese Double Sesh

BigDipper
29-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Been craving Chinese for a while now, but problem is the menu’s always show exaggerated products, so even when I see something I like, I always doubt authenticity. Have been wanting to try CORA for a while, but noticed some fresh girls on roster. MOLLY also looked great. Txting with Ginza, they assured me that Molly was very pretty so I booked.

————
MOLLY
First 2 pics on roster could be her. She does have a very pretty face, but second 2 pics are definitely not her. Stats are also incorrect. Definitely not a C cup.

SCOPING
When she came into the room I was excited. That face - glamorous yet cute, a little too perfect… that nose is so thin. Probably had some work done. She was in a fluffy boob tube top and short black skirt with lovely slim legs in black heels. Very white skin and black hair. Once her clothes came off and I was ushered into the shower, I got a better look.

Okay… not C, but A cups, barely. She is a small girl, probably just over 160cm and I would say she has a slim build with a slight belly. Without the heels to accentuate the legs they look shorter and her arse is on the meatier side. Probably a size6 broader build, but not a skinny which I prefer. Honestly felt disappointed - duped again by dodgy roster pics.

PRE-GAME
She soaped me sensually and worked my cock, which was working despite my disappointment. She is a slim girl for sure, but her bone structure is not petite, she has chunkier wrists. We chatted a bit and she is amiable and interested. Mid20’s and her service is excellent. She seamlessly went from stroking my cock to BBBJ in the shower and it felt very practiced.

TASTING
She jumped energetically onto the bed and came straight in for DFK. Ooooh… she tastes good, very fresh. Great use of her tongue and her pointy nose nuzzled into my face. She worked her way down my body from my nipples to my balls and set to work.

She licked my shaft up and down till it was drenched and sloppy. Her tongue is actually kinda pointy and she got into all the nooks and crannies. Plopped her mouth over the nob and worked it up and down, probably about midway or just above. Wasn’t going to push for DT… wasn’t getting PSE vibes from her. Then she came back up for another pashing round and back down for BBBJ before I asked to fuck.

MAIN EVENT
Slid onto me slowly in cowgirl and as I got past 3/4 way in, I swear I felt like my cock entered a tighter cavity inside, weird but felt interesting. I let her bounce around for a bit before pulling her in and bouncing her myself. She started making lots of moaning sounds which could be foam… not sure. I flipped us to missionary and those sounds got louder.

She opened her legs wide for me and I cupped her face while I pounded to a steady rhythm. Every so often I would throw a deep grind in there and each time she would grip my shoulders with a kind of frenzied motion and at one point she scratched me pretty bad along my back (better check that later). Felt way more PSE now. I did glance down a few times to see her eyes closed and that pretty face crying out loudly. Turned me on heaps and I switched quickly for doggy.

I laid into her for a bit, but the whole time really just trying not to cum. Lay her down to flat iron and ground her into the bed for an embarrassing 5sec… before blowing my load.

AFTERWARDS
Dozed off a bit and woke to Molly giving my legs a massage. Felt great, actually awesome service. Chatted while we showered and she’s been in Aus for 4years and has worked this gig before, around Surry Hills, so quite experienced. Overall didn’t feel a super connection with her but can’t deny her professionalism.

———
CORA
Couldn’t help but ask about this girl when I gave the guys at the counter feedback on Molly. They said she was free so I asked to check her out. Sat awkwardly in the waiting room near a dude who looked bored as shit before long a slight girl in tight white top and grey shorts bobbed in quickly to say hello with a smile. Felt my cock pulse up instantly and booked another sesh straight away.

SCOPING
Pics are real I reckon, for sure. Stats are real too. She is a petite size5, 160 or less, B-C cups with a lovely hang on them. Ahhh, finally a bit of honesty, what a breath of fresh air! I understand why the ginza guys initially recommended Molly tho. I wouldn’t say that Cora’s face is pretty or cute. Just normal, typical chinese almond eyes and flatter nose with nice long black hair. I have to admit a pretty face adds to the attraction, but body first and this girl’s figure was right up there for me.

She’s more on the skinny side, with thin arms and legs, slight shoulders and a tight waist. Tiny bit of a belly like Molly, but Cora’s is smaller. In fact she seems just smaller in every way except the bigger boobs. Yep - she wins hand down for me!

TASTING
Energy was different with this one from the get go. After making up the bed and asking me where I was from, she came right up to me and gave me a big pash, grabbing me by the back of the head. Quite PSE, but the way she lingered and leaned into me was very GFE too. Could taste some light ciggie’s but barely. In the shower, she gave a very similar service to Molly.

PRE-GAME
Lovely soft soapy hands ran over my body and gripped my cock. She even gave me a B2B from behind and later from the front, rubbing my cock against her soapy slit. BBBJ was a taster just like Molly’s, a sudden quick pump of my cock with her lips that just took me by surprise. When she pulled away and gasped “big cock…” with a delighted look in her eyes, I thought to myself - ‘this could be good…’

Onto the bed and routine was almost identical to the previous Chinese dish. She came in for a deep pash that had our tongue’s lashing around. I pulled her into a strong embrace and she made moaning sounds straight into my mouth. She worked her tongue along my chest and nipples and spent ages on my balls until they felt kinda dripping moist. Finally I watched as her tongue rolled up my cock and she plopped her mouth over the nob. Oh yeah…

BBBJ was about the same depth as Molly’s, actually I can’t pick the better performance. Both equally energetic and attentive, like it was their mission to get me off quickly. But no chance after I’d just blown my load less than 20mins ago. I cut this short and asked to fuck already.

MAIN EVENT
She slid down onto me balls deep straight away in cowgirl and tightness is similar to Molly’s. Quite fast and up tempo straight away. I pretty much did the same shit. Pulled her into me and started poking her snatch fast and hard. She lay down on me and kissed me deeply while I fondled her tits. Real, definitely real and kinda heavy too. She sat up again, bouncing on me and started kissing my nipples again at the same time. I could feel my cock pushing back against her insides as she kinda leaned back against it - awesome.

I flipped us around and buried myself into her dropping my weight and she kinda vanished under me, with just her legs and arms poking out the sides. I settled into a rhythm and kept my arse moving as I pummelled her. I could feel her legs hooking around the back of my thighs and her arms up under my armpits in an embrace. No clenching, no angles, just opening up and accepting all of me. Which is what I gave her.

Didn’t pick up pace but pumped her progressively harder getting a louder ‘slap’ sound that was only drowned out by her moaning. Was not cumming anytime soon, so I started to grind instead, keeping my cock in deep. Her moaning changed to a kind of grunt and she clenched me hard with her legs and arms then kinda just let go with a shudder… noooice. Felt too real to be fake? Either way, it was my turn to finish and I cupped a boob firmly giving her nipple a decent suck while I pulled out of her and asked doggy action.

She asked me to be gentle as I entered her again. I kinda just held her there halfway in while I got a firm grip around her waist with my right and her shoulder with my left and entered her slowly as she lowered her head. Her butt is perky with enough meat and felt great to wedge myself into that crack. I moved both hands to her waist, thumbs touching and started pumping her solidly. Her hair flailed about and I could see sweat on the back of her neck. Did feel like we had been going at it for ages, so just like before I pushed this one down flat, her head hanging just off the bed now, with her hands gripping the edge. I lay into her hard till I spluttered to a finish driving deep into that softness. Pausing to catch our breath, she gasped that I was: “No1 at fucking.” Dunno if she was just stroking my ego… but what a great complement!

AFTERWARDS
We lay next to each other for ages chatting in broken English and Mando (the guys must have forgotten to buzz us). She’s actually a canto girl, also been here 4years and works on and off which is why I rarely see her on roster. She wouldn’t tell me her age when I tried to tease it out of her, in the shower, but even though she looks mid20’s, she has a maturity to her that I reckon put’s her in the late20’s to early 30’s. Strong GFE vibes in the end… great chick.

—————
OVERALL
MOLLY is priced higher at $180, CORA at $160. Both have great service, a full professional routine that hits all the bases right up to wash down. Molly has the prettier face and is probably younger but I’d go Cora any day of the week cos frankly I dig her size and body more. But also cos I reckon her pics are legit and most importantly her stats are at least accurate.

Have quenched my craving for Chinese now. Budget blown for week, but gonna sleep well tonight.

Happy Punting

ditchtheboss
29-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Great fun mate, thank you for the update.

ditchtheboss
29-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Just checked them out and neither of them are asian only which is great for me and I really like their looks particularly Cora. Dang it, don't get me going back to Ginza again.

BigDipper
29-08-2023, 02:16 PM
Just checked them out and neither of them are asian only which is great for me and I really like their looks particularly Cora. Dang it, don't get me going back to Ginza again.

Actually I spoke to Molly about her customers. She said they were primarily Asian and seemed disappointed. Do it mate!

iphone
11-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Molly gone I think just cora.. and her photos looks exactly my type .. hmm will she be okay with cim?