PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville T Marine - wow what a delight

BobbyJ
22-08-2023, 12:56 AM
So I'll preface this by saying that I'm aware there are a number of ARs on Marine already, as she also works at n5m, but I wanted to add another one because my time with her went so differently from the ARs already written. I decided to read them after my time with her because I was so blown away and wanted to know if she was a YMMV situation or a consistently good WL. From what I read my time was different but also she is consistently good!

The context

I was feeling really toey and wanted to see Kiko since she had just come back from a break but unfortunately she was completely booked out. I had planned to see her the next day but needed something here and now.

I messaged 42 and asked who was available and the papasan gave me a list but then immediately followed it up with "bro try Marine." As I'm a regular I usually am happy to try a recommendation or trust feedback from the shop, as it's been trustworthy in the past, but this time around I decided I wanted to see the line up.

As I arrive the papasan gives me the low down, which is basically that Marine won't do a line up. I was a bit put off because basically I would have to book blind. Anyway with a bit of negotiation he tells me that I can see the line up and book Marine if I'm not happy with what I see.

As you can guess I wasn't happy with what I saw and ended up booking Marine.

Appearance

I won't get into too many details here other than that she's got a nice ass, see the other ARs for more.

Service

Ok so I won't be too elaborate on similarities but will be more forthcoming with details on the differences.

Entering the room - I'm not sure if this is the case with everyone but once in she initiated DFK. I didn't read this anywhere and holy moly she is amazing at it. Probably one of the (if not the) best in the biz from what I've experienced so far.

Shower - No BBBJ here for me but a little bit of a hand job and some DFK. Mostly on par with what I read.

The main event - So as I've mentioned she's really good at kissing and I think she enjoyed me kissing her as well because we started by kneeling on the bed and really went for some sensual DFK. This was similar to one other AR I read but from here things started to go different.

I was really feeling the DFK so I decided to gently guide her to lie on her back. Here I positioned myself on top and continued with DFK but decided I would cat bath her and move into some DATY. She seemed to be enjoying everything so after a bit of time I came up for more DFK and initiated a pussy slide (PS). So far I haven't read anyone else saying this was on the table but she seemed ok with it so we continued in this fashion for a little while.

Eventually she and I couldn't take it so we decided to transition into mish and man did she feel good. Contrary to what others have said she wanted it slow and sensual. She seemed to enjoy mish and really enjoyed the DFK, unfortunately I blew my load earlier than I would have liked. But here's where things get interesting.

She cleaned me up and I was still hard so she initiated an immediate round 2 (for me but round 1 for her) but this time she wanted to be on top. So she rode me cowgirl and enjoyed my cock till she came and collapsed next to me tired.

Following this we lay in bed and chat for a bit and just cuddled. But since I was really feeling it I wanted a round 2 (3?). Despite her being tired she obliged and I fucked her till it was time and blew my load a second time.

My time with her felt GFE, which is very much in line with what others have said. Unlike other reviews it felt like I was leading the majority of the session and oddly I also didn't get any BBBJ but this is probably the first time it felt ok to not receive it. Overall, it felt like we were two long lost lovers who were just lusting after each other.

Would I recommend?

100% but unfortunately she's rarely at 42 and mostly at N5M because she lives so far away. If you get a chance catch her at 42 next time she's in but please don't book her out like Kiko.

42Gladesville
22-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Thanks for the after report brother !
Always a pleasure to have you visit !