PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire K Arin - Young, sexy and innocent

Smoh
17-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Date of visit: 17 August 2023 at 3pm
Service: $240 for 45 mins.
https://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/3792
Pictures are definitely her.

Visited Empire earlier today. Saw a Pretty Young Thing named Arin. Arin is one of the new Korean girls that have recently started working at Ginza. She is so pretty, cute and innocent. She is the type of girl that if you brought her home to mum, your mum would be proud of you.

I had second thoughts about posting this review as some of the punters may read this and destroy her innocence.

When I walked in, Arin was already in the room. I was welcomed by a bright smile, a big hug and a small pash. She was wearing red lingerie. My first thoughts were Wow! She is sexy! She has a pretty face and a cheeky smile.

We sat on the bed, chatted for a few minutes just to get acquainted.

On to the shower. Arin stripped and I noticed her meaty bum. Let me be clear, she is not fat, it is slightly meaty, firm and juicy - not your typical Asian bum, just the way I like it. She has C cup perfectly proportioned breasts, perky nipples, sexy long legs and a trimmed bush. A beautiful sight. Some DFK in the shower. Not much more action there.

The main event.
Arin is new to the industry but her attitude more than makes up for it. She is witty, sweet, cute, friendly and tries hard to please. Her inexperience shows but that is part of her charm.

I had to take the lead. We started with a passionate DFK and a light stimulating of her clit. Lots of foreplay. I went in for some DATY and she really got into it. Genuine moans until she came. Her body shuddered, then she flipped me and said "Now your turn!"

Her BBBJ started sensual and softly but quickly moved to sloppy and deep throat. She gagged a few times, which made me giggle little. The BBBJ was very enjoyable.

Next up was the pussy slide. This was really intense for both us. I had to ask her to slow down as I didn't want to blow my load. Her juices were really flowing from the pussy slide. She eventually said: I'm ready for you now.

She asked me "what do you like?", so I asked her "what do you like?". This got her going. She flipped me over for some missionary. Lots of passion and DFK. It was like making love. Then we flipped into cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl, a little more DATY before she asked for doggie. I pounded her until I came. It was a sweaty session that went on for about 30 mins. We both collapsed in each other's arms, took a few moments to catch our breath before some more DFK, which was initiated by her.

We chatted about life in general, her ambitions while laughing and having the odd pash along the way.

For me, this was a real girlfriend experience. It was a passionate and sexy session with a sexy and super friendly chick. It was lots of fun.

As she is only around for 2 more weeks, get in while you can BUT treat her well.

Will I return? YES. I would love to see her again before she leaves.

The guys at Ginza have the best talent and I find myself drawn here more than anywhere else.