PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Camile - New Girl on the Block

Footballpunter
14-08-2023, 10:20 PM
Name : Camila
Place : Ginza Empire
Rates : 45 min $300
Looks: 7.5-8/10 I believe the last picture on the website MIGHT be her, the rest are all fake
Body : Short, A-B size boobs, very nice ass
Ethnicity : Brazilian
Services Offered : BBBJ, DFK, Covered Sex, Shower Together

Last week, I ventured over to Ginza Empire to see Camila. At first, I was trying to get a same day booking, but was told she's fully book. So I had to settle for a session the next day. Later I found out from Camila that she actually did not work the day before, so probably a mixed up on the Ginza roster.

Anyways, I arrived at Ginza through the back door and went up the stairs to the reception. There were actually an argument going on that a punter said he had paid in full, but one of the newer reception claimed he's short $50. However, everyone was claim and reasonable, no one raised their voices or anything like that. They settled, and up goes that punter. After I paid, I waited in that big ass waiting room for a while. Weirdly, there was actually a pretty good looking girl in pain clothes also waiting for something. Being the outgoing person, or probably just a nosy American, I asked her how's her day going because she seems like shes in a rush, but somehow had to wait there. She gave me some respond that I don't even remember. I think she doesn't speak too much English and I got the feeling that she didn't want to talk so that was that.

Then It's finally my time to go upstairs. Camila was already in the room. She's a lot shorter than the pictures suggest. Very nice and bright smiles. Not gonna lie, she's pretty. Her English is okay, not great, but we were able to communicate. She said she's been in Australia for year now and was staying in Melbourne. But now she will be working here in Sydney. Went into the shower together, she washed me down, nothing too special there.

Giving this would be my 4th punt in as many days, I was quite tired. So I let her take charge. Onto the bed, I lied down and she went to work on me. A little bit of DFK, not too much. Then a small amount of cat bath and onto BBBJ. That's when she really went to work. She's down there for a LONG time and since ginza has a lot of mirriors, I was also enjoying the view. I was sorta waiting to see if she would stop if I don't stop her, but she was still at it. So I told her to dom me up. We went CG and reversed CG to check out her ass. I was lazy as fuck that day so I asked her if we can do CIM. Got rejected, but all good, later I do see that it's not offered on her description. All good.

We finished and I showered. Exchanged some more pleasantries and off I go. On the way out, I always like to chat with the receptions to make friends with them. He asked me if she's good because she new here. Told him what I think and he thanked me for my business.

WIR: I think yes, she's pretty and got a really nice ass. The kind of latinas that you would want. She's a bit shorter but that's okay. She's very dedicated with her BBBJ, although at time a bit soft, which is not what I'm used to from a latina (I used to date one, that's why I know). Anyways, have a good time with her, and remember YMMV. Cheers and happy punting.

jok
25-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Name : Camila
Place : Ginza Empire
Rates : 45 min $300
Looks: 7.5-8/10 I believe the last picture on the website MIGHT be her, the rest are all fake
Body : Short, A-B size boobs, very nice ass
Ethnicity : Brazilian
Services Offered : BBBJ, DFK, Covered Sex, Shower Together

Last week, I ventured over to Ginza Empire to see Camila. At first, I was trying to get a same day booking, but was told she's fully book. So I had to settle for a session the next day. Later I found out from Camila that she actually did not work the day before, so probably a mixed up on the Ginza roster.

Anyways, I arrived at Ginza through the back door and went up the stairs to the reception. There were actually an argument going on that a punter said he had paid in full, but one of the newer reception claimed he's short $50. However, everyone was claim and reasonable, no one raised their voices or anything like that. They settled, and up goes that punter. After I paid, I waited in that big ass waiting room for a while. Weirdly, there was actually a pretty good looking girl in pain clothes also waiting for something. Being the outgoing person, or probably just a nosy American, I asked her how's her day going because she seems like shes in a rush, but somehow had to wait there. She gave me some respond that I don't even remember. I think she doesn't speak too much English and I got the feeling that she didn't want to talk so that was that.

Then It's finally my time to go upstairs. Camila was already in the room. She's a lot shorter than the pictures suggest. Very nice and bright smiles. Not gonna lie, she's pretty. Her English is okay, not great, but we were able to communicate. She said she's been in Australia for year now and was staying in Melbourne. But now she will be working here in Sydney. Went into the shower together, she washed me down, nothing too special there.

Giving this would be my 4th punt in as many days, I was quite tired. So I let her take charge. Onto the bed, I lied down and she went to work on me. A little bit of DFK, not too much. Then a small amount of cat bath and onto BBBJ. That's when she really went to work. She's down there for a LONG time and since ginza has a lot of mirriors, I was also enjoying the view. I was sorta waiting to see if she would stop if I don't stop her, but she was still at it. So I told her to dom me up. We went CG and reversed CG to check out her ass. I was lazy as fuck that day so I asked her if we can do CIM. Got rejected, but all good, later I do see that it's not offered on her description. All good.

We finished and I showered. Exchanged some more pleasantries and off I go. On the way out, I always like to chat with the receptions to make friends with them. He asked me if she's good because she new here. Told him what I think and he thanked me for my business.

WIR: I think yes, she's pretty and got a really nice ass. The kind of latinas that you would want. She's a bit shorter but that's okay. She's very dedicated with her BBBJ, although at time a bit soft, which is not what I'm used to from a latina (I used to date one, that's why I know). Anyways, have a good time with her, and remember YMMV. Cheers and happy punting.

People are saying this is the previous Anita at diva body? Anyone seen both to confirm?

Minute_Man
27-08-2023, 04:19 PM
People are saying this is the previous Anita at diva body? Anyone seen both to confirm?

Yes, I've seen both and it's definitely her. I've written a review of Anitta previously, and my first experience with her was... not great. Second time around under Camila (I didn't know it was the same girl until the door opened) was much much much better, and not nearly as mechanical and passionless as my first encounter with her. YMMV though.

jok
27-08-2023, 09:40 PM
Yes, I've seen both and it's definitely her. I've written a review of Anitta previously, and my first experience with her was... not great. Second time around under Camila (I didn't know it was the same girl until the door opened) was much much much better, and not nearly as mechanical and passionless as my first encounter with her. YMMV though.

Nice. I saw her as Anitta and thought she was good at the time, so if she’s improved- will have to check her out.
What changed between your first time and this time?

Minute_Man
01-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Nice. I saw her as Anitta and thought she was good at the time, so if she’s improved- will have to check her out.
What changed between your first time and this time?

She seemed a bit more enthusiastic this time around. First time she was mechanical, cold as hell, and straight to business, but it really felt like she did not want to be there at all. Completely still, reactionless, with eyes staring straight ahead (like, "What the hell am I doing here?") during DATY and for the main act.

There was a line I think I heard from a battle rap some time ago: "I show no cum-passion [compassion] like a straight-faced orgasm"

I immediately thought of this during my first time with Anitta lol

Second time around she actually showed a bit of personality, which goes a long way when it comes to the act imo.

Maybe she was just having a rough day the first time I saw her?

Chin Chin
11-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Saw Camila at Ginza. I used to see her back in the days when she was still Anitta, and she is as pretty as I remember her to be. She was service orientated as always, and gives one of the best BBBJ especially for non Asian lady. Her English is average at best, and she has this resting bitch face so people might mistaken her for being mechanical or unfriendly. In reality, I left feeling Camila has put in her 100% and she was very accomodating. Respect her and you’ll get your money’s worth plus more.